"REAL" Republicans in the South - no government (except for food stamps)

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdfU7CetRKU&]Real Time with Bill Maher - people from Mississippi - 2012-03-09 - YouTube[/ame]

In the future, they are also doing one on the "inner city" so this isn't just targeting Republicans.

However, the Democrats are a very diverse political party. I believe this really does represent the Republican Party. And does a good job of capturing their spirit. It's clear that the party is 90% white and anti science for a reason.

Especially liked the guy who get's food stamps but wants government out of his life.

We lost THE WAR.

:eusa_clap:

I wonder if that guy realizes that if the same kind of video was made in the rest of the nation THE CIVIL WAR wouldn't loom large in anybody's head?

These good ol' boys who are still gnashing their remaining teeth over a war that ended before their great-grandfathers were born seem amazing obsessed to us non-Southerners.

We non-southerners think of people living in the south as FELLOW CITIZENS.

But far too many of them still seem to think that they are really still part of the CSA.

If you happen to be one of those types who muse over this long done issue?

You really probably cannot even imagine how little most of the rest of America thinks or even CARES, about the Civil WAR.

We lost THE WAR.

:eusa_clap:

I wonder if that guy realizes that if the same kind of video was made in the rest of the nation THE CIVIL WAR wouldn't loom large in anybody's head?

These good ol' boys who are still gnashing their remaining teeth over a war that ended before their great-grandfathers were born seem amazing obsessed to us non-Southerners.

We non-southerners think of people living in the south as FELLOW CITIZENS.

But far too many of them still seem to think that they are really still part of the CSA.

If you happen to be one of those types who muse over this long done issue?

You really probably cannot even imagine how little most of the rest of America thinks or even CARES, about the Civil WAR.

The whole thing becomes MORE laughable when they start braying on about how "WE" didn't own slaves. Why is it "WE" when it comes to the war..and "THEY" when it comes to slave ownership?

I'll never understand why they still obsess over a war that they started to prove that they were better than the slaves and lost.

Real Time with Bill Maher - people from Mississippi - 2012-03-09 - YouTube

In the future, they are also doing one on the "inner city" so this isn't just targeting Republicans.

However, the Democrats are a very diverse political party. I believe this really does represent the Republican Party. And does a good job of capturing their spirit. It's clear that the party is 90% white and anti science for a reason.

Especially liked the guy who get's food stamps but wants government out of his life.

And a big shout out to fair and balanced since they're also gonna shoot an "inner city" version focusing on Dimocrats. So that means if we see some incredibly ignorant black folks unable to communicate verbally in anything other than ghettoese we will in no way construe them to be representative of the Dimocrat party. No way. Those kind are just good for being ballot donors at election time, but other than that they just don't count as real Dimocrats. How cool. Shouldn't have any problem with the MSM going along with that.

Forum List

Back