Real Reno 911 :Taze Granny

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
CN) - Police Tasered an 86-year-old disabled grandma in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she couldn't breathe, after her grandson called 911 seeking medical assistance, the woman and her grandson claim in Oklahoma City Federal Court. Though the grandson said, "Don't Taze my granny!" an El Reno police officer told another cop to "Taser her!" and wrote in his police report that he did so because the old woman "took a more aggressive posture in her bed," according to the complaint.

Lonnie Tinsley claims that he called 911 after he went to check on his grandmother, whom he found in her bed, "connected to a portable oxygen concentrator with a long hose." She is "in marginal health, [and] takes several prescribed medications daily," and "was unable to tell him exactly when she had taken her meds," so, Tinsley says, he called 911 "to ask for an emergency medical technician to come to her apartment to evaluate her."
In response, "as many as ten El Reno police" officers "pushed their way through the door," according to the complaint.
The grandma, Lona Varner, "told them to get out of her apartment."
The remarkable complaint continues: "Instead, the apparent leader of the police [defendant Thomas Duran] instructed another policeman to 'Taser her!' He stated in his report that the 86 year-old plaintiff 'took a more aggressive posture in her bed,' and that he was fearful for his safety and the safety of others.

"Lonnie Tinsley told them, 'Don't taze my Granny!' to which they responded that they would Taser him; instead, they pulled him out of her apartment, took him down to the floor, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of a police car.

"The police then proceeded to approach Ms. Varner in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she began to suffer oxygen deprivation.
"The police then fired a Taser at her and only one wire struck her, in the left arm; the police then fired a second Taser, striking her to the right and left of the midline of her upper chest and applied high voltage, causing burns to her chest, extreme pain and to pass out.

Courthouse News Service

What the fuck? IF this is real and the cops behaved as alleged, the deserve to be in jail.

CN) - Police Tasered an 86-year-old disabled grandma in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she couldn't breathe, after her grandson called 911 seeking medical assistance, the woman and her grandson claim in Oklahoma City Federal Court. Though the grandson said, "Don't Taze my granny!" an El Reno police officer told another cop to "Taser her!" and wrote in his police report that he did so because the old woman "took a more aggressive posture in her bed," according to the complaint.

Lonnie Tinsley claims that he called 911 after he went to check on his grandmother, whom he found in her bed, "connected to a portable oxygen concentrator with a long hose." She is "in marginal health, [and] takes several prescribed medications daily," and "was unable to tell him exactly when she had taken her meds," so, Tinsley says, he called 911 "to ask for an emergency medical technician to come to her apartment to evaluate her."
In response, "as many as ten El Reno police" officers "pushed their way through the door," according to the complaint.
The remarkable complaint continues: "Instead, the apparent leader of the police [defendant Thomas Duran] instructed another policeman to 'Taser her!' He stated in his report that the 86 year-old plaintiff 'took a more aggressive posture in her bed,' and that he was fearful for his safety and the safety of others.

"Lonnie Tinsley told them, 'Don't taze my Granny!' to which they responded that they would Taser him; instead, they pulled him out of her apartment, took him down to the floor, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of a police car.

"The police then proceeded to approach Ms. Varner in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she began to suffer oxygen deprivation.
"The police then fired a Taser at her and only one wire struck her, in the left arm; the police then fired a second Taser, striking her to the right and left of the midline of her upper chest and applied high voltage, causing burns to her chest, extreme pain and to pass out.

Courthouse News Service

Maybe the cops thought she was about to run a couple of red lights :lol:

Courthouse News Service

Unfortunately this is about the extent of Sangha's "contributions" to this board.

Courthouse News Service

That's a pretty stupid comment. What if it was your grandmother? Would you laugh it off like this?

Courthouse News Service

That's a pretty stupid comment. What if it was your grandmother? Would you laugh it off like this?

Sangha is a total idiot and contributes nothing of value to the board.

You should ask conjob that question. Recently there was a thread about a cop who tried to keep a man from bringing his wife (she was having a stroke) into the ER because he ran two lights. By the time the cop caught up the the man, he had already parked his car in front of the ER and was carrying his wife into the ER. The maniac cop tried to stop the man until the hospital intervened, saying they needed the husband to answer questions because the wife was not able to answer questions.

conjob said the cop was right for stopping the husband.

You should ask conjob that question. Recently there was a thread about a cop who tried to keep a man from bringing his wife (she was having a stroke) into the ER because he ran two lights. By the time the cop caught up the the man, he had already parked his car in front of the ER and was carrying his wife into the ER. The maniac cop tried to stop the man until the hospital intervened, saying they needed the husband to answer questions because the wife was not able to answer questions.

No, I'm asking you that question. You're the one who posted the snarky comment about red lights with the LOL smilie. You're the one treating it as a joke.

No, I'm asking you that question. You're the one who posted the snarky comment about red lights with the LOL smilie. You're the one treating it as a joke.

Nope. I'm treating conjob like a joke

And nobody fucking cares about your love/hate relationship with ConHog.

There's nothing anything close to funny about an able-bodied police officer tazing a bedridden senior citizen, and then claiming she "took a more aggressive posture in her bed". And after stepping on her air hose, suffocating her.

I fail to see how YOU can find enough humor in that to post a LOL on it.

You sure seem to care

There's nothing anything close to funny about an able-bodied police officer tazing a bedridden senior citizen, and then claiming she "took a more aggressive posture in her bed". And after stepping on her air hose, suffocating her.

Oh noes!! Someone posted a LOL!!!

Every time someone posts an inappropriate LOL, God kills a kitten!!!

407569ap6oq6.jpg

You sure seem to care

407569ap6oq6.jpg

#1) Yeah, I do care about how whenever you get caught over one of your insipid comments, you blame it on ConHog. Of course, you will probably add me to your list of targets. I bet I get featured in a thread I have nothing to do with.

#2) No matter how you cut it, you attempted to make a sick joke over the fact that an elderly bed-ridden woman got tazed without reason. And to prove your point, you added the LOL to it, making the sick joke factor even higher.

I wish I knew who put you up to trolling this board. Because that's all you've done since you first arrived.

Surprise surprise another lie from Sangha, I said at least 40 times in that thread that the LEO was wrong for preventing the woman from receiving medical care before confrontation the husband. I even said he should be fired for doing so.

You sir are a liar.

cn) - police tasered an 86-year-old disabled grandma in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she couldn't breathe, after her grandson called 911 seeking medical assistance, the woman and her grandson claim in oklahoma city federal court. Though the grandson said, "don't taze my granny!" an el reno police officer told another cop to "taser her!" and wrote in his police report that he did so because the old woman "took a more aggressive posture in her bed," according to the complaint.

Lonnie tinsley claims that he called 911 after he went to check on his grandmother, whom he found in her bed, "connected to a portable oxygen concentrator with a long hose." she is "in marginal health, [and] takes several prescribed medications daily," and "was unable to tell him exactly when she had taken her meds," so, tinsley says, he called 911 "to ask for an emergency medical technician to come to her apartment to evaluate her."
in response, "as many as ten el reno police" officers "pushed their way through the door," according to the complaint.
The grandma, lona varner, "told them to get out of her apartment."
the remarkable complaint continues: "instead, the apparent leader of the police [defendant thomas duran] instructed another policeman to 'taser her!' he stated in his report that the 86 year-old plaintiff 'took a more aggressive posture in her bed,' and that he was fearful for his safety and the safety of others.

"lonnie tinsley told them, 'don't taze my granny!' to which they responded that they would taser him; instead, they pulled him out of her apartment, took him down to the floor, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of a police car.

"the police then proceeded to approach ms. Varner in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she began to suffer oxygen deprivation.
"the police then fired a taser at her and only one wire struck her, in the left arm; the police then fired a second taser, striking her to the right and left of the midline of her upper chest and applied high voltage, causing burns to her chest, extreme pain and to pass out.

courthouse news service

maybe the cops thought she was about to run a couple of red lights :lol:

$vader-fail1.jpg

Surprise surprise another lie from Sangha, I said at least 40 times in that thread that the LEO was wrong for preventing the woman from receiving medical care before confrontation the husband. I even said he should be fired for doing so.

You sir are a liar.

Yes, you did say he was wrong. You also said he was right.

Sort of like the way you said bush supported increased spending and bush opposed increased spending

You sure seem to care

407569ap6oq6.jpg

#1) Yeah, I do care about how whenever you get caught over one of your insipid comments, you blame it on ConHog. Of course, you will probably add me to your list of targets. I bet I get featured in a thread I have nothing to do with.

#2) No matter how you cut it, you attempted to make a sick joke over the fact that an elderly bed-ridden woman got tazed without reason. And to prove your point, you added the LOL to it, making the sick joke factor even higher.

I wish I knew who put you up to trolling this board. Because that's all you've done since you first arrived.

1) You're the one who attacked me, so it's just a little hypocritical for you to complain about me "targetting you"

2) Nothing sick about it. You should see the things your lover has said, not that you care. It's obvious that you're targeting me

Oh noes!!

Forum List

Back