REAL red lister alert! May day!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
The president, who initially hesitated to have his troops inoculated during a outbreak wrote, “should We inoculate generally, the Enemy, knowing it, will certainly take Advantage of our Situation;”, eventually ordered mandatory inoculation of all troops and recruits who had not had the disease.

From the great Wikipedia! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This doesn't look like a Ravi post.

I think someone hacked her account. Or she's drunk.

One or the other.

Hi Ravi:

The president, who initially hesitated to have his troops inoculated during a outbreak wrote, “should We inoculate generally, the Enemy, knowing it, will certainly take Advantage of our Situation;”, eventually ordered mandatory inoculation of all troops and recruits who had not had the disease . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wXpzH3he80&feature=player_embedded]Medical Martial Law Is Coming . . .[/ame]

People on the FEMA "Red List" (good info) can be rounded up at any time, which is the reason that we should already be prepared for entering "Survival Mode" (my Topic = get yourself prepared!!). Endtimes777 and Police Officer Jack McLamb (my Topic) give testimony that "October 15, 2009" is the day that the crap will hit the fan!

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back