Real Racism!

Coulter's newest article points out that, far too often, not only is the truth the very opposite of what the Left claims it to be.....but it is right there, staring us in the face.

1. “…race discrimination against whites is de rigueur. Forget being embarrassed, this is race discrimination with attitude. And it’s all justified by the nonsensical phrase: “white privilege.”

2.The lie of “white privilege” is treated as an implacable fact throughout our cultural institutions, no matter how manifestly absurd it is. Thus, in the discredited book “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh,” authors Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly act as if a half-Puerto Rican girl entering Yale in the 1980s deserves a place in the civil rights pantheon along with the Little Rock Nine.

If Ramirez had applied to Yale Law School after college, she would have had a five times better chance of being admitted than a white applicant like Kavanaugh -- simply because she had one Puerto Rican parent.

…the only group discriminated against in college admissions is white people.

With the same grades and scores, Puerto Ricans were 5.3 times more likely to be admitted to a top-tier law school like Yale than a white applicant. Every ethnic group except whites got a boost -- African Americans, Asians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and “Other Hispanic.” The more prestigious the law school, the stronger the preferences.

3. Asians are SO lucky they’re not white! Otherwise, America’s leading hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center, would be churning out reports on the worrying rise in Asian Supremacy.

4. In fact, however, a recent study by Georgetown University (probably White Nationalist), funded by the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation (presumed hate group), found that if colleges admitted students based solely on SAT scores, every single ethnic group would decline, except one: whites.

Yes, even fewer Asian students would be admitted on an SAT-only admission standard.

5. Affirmative action is supposed to be for the descendants of American slaves. See? We owe them something. Nobody else.
Without the legacy of slavery, affirmative action is just institutionalized anti-white racism.”
Are Facts White Nationalist?

College admission based on merit, rather than race, is to the benefit of America.
Nice post. Good quotes and comments. Sometimes Coulter gets it right, not always, but often enough for me to keep reading her.

I have a lovely picture of Coulter and myself, chatting.
I may post it some day just to make their heads explode.

Coulter's newest article points out that, far too often, not only is the truth the very opposite of what the Left claims it to be.....but it is right there, staring us in the face.

1. “…race discrimination against whites is de rigueur. Forget being embarrassed, this is race discrimination with attitude. And it’s all justified by the nonsensical phrase: “white privilege.”

2.The lie of “white privilege” is treated as an implacable fact throughout our cultural institutions, no matter how manifestly absurd it is. Thus, in the discredited book “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh,” authors Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly act as if a half-Puerto Rican girl entering Yale in the 1980s deserves a place in the civil rights pantheon along with the Little Rock Nine.

If Ramirez had applied to Yale Law School after college, she would have had a five times better chance of being admitted than a white applicant like Kavanaugh -- simply because she had one Puerto Rican parent.

With the same grades and scores, Puerto Ricans were 5.3 times more likely to be admitted to a top-tier law school like Yale than a white applicant. Every ethnic group except whites got a boost -- African Americans, Asians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and “Other Hispanic.” The more prestigious the law school, the stronger the preferences.

3. Asians are SO lucky they’re not white! Otherwise, America’s leading hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center, would be churning out reports on the worrying rise in Asian Supremacy.

4. In fact, however, a recent study by Georgetown University (probably White Nationalist), funded by the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation (presumed hate group), found that if colleges admitted students based solely on SAT scores, every single ethnic group would decline, except one: whites.

Yes, even fewer Asian students would be admitted on an SAT-only admission standard.

5. Affirmative action is supposed to be for the descendants of American slaves. See? We owe them something. Nobody else.
Without the legacy of slavery, affirmative action is just institutionalized anti-white racism.”

College admission based on merit, rather than race, is to the benefit of America.

WHITE GUILT obama.jpg
White Guilt, Dr. Shelby Steele.jpg

Hi. I have no doubts 24/7 shouts of RACISM and 'White Privilege" coming from America's large FEMALE dominated, SEGREGATION-minded, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community...

...are intended to DISTRACT attention from our Nation's FEMALE-dominated UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Abandonment vividly described in popular music composed by Pres. & Mrs. Obama friends!

Respectfully, I'm curious to learn my RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen's thoughts about this #AmericanMan's #ChildAbuse RESEARCH, concerns & opinions...

⚠️ Strong Language

Child Abusing #PROBLACK Women Are Destroying The Black Community:

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

Peace.

View attachment 293940 View attachment 293941
Hi. I have no doubts 24/7 shouts of RACISM and 'White Privilege" coming from America's large FEMALE dominated, SEGREGATION-minded, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community...

...are intended to DISTRACT attention from our Nation's FEMALE-dominated UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Abandonment vividly described in popular music composed by Pres. & Mrs. Obama friends!

Respectfully, I'm curious to learn my RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen's thoughts about this #AmericanMan's #ChildAbuse RESEARCH, concerns & opinions...

⚠️ Strong Language

View attachment 293942

Peace.

There is a lot in this post, and a lot to say on the subject.

You should start a thread specifically about the pathology involved.

But.....there is hope:

One gets a feeling that it is widespread, in news like this:

"New Polls: Black American support for President Trump:

Rasmussen: 34.5%

Emerson: 34%

Marist: 33%"
Three new polls: Trump's approval rating among black voters has quadrupled

— Patricia Dickson (@Patrici15767099) December 2, 2019

Hi, PC. Several times I've published posts sharing reliable information, as well as opinions about this topic.

Unfortunately, no one responds, especially the illogical thinking PRO BLACK members populating USMB.

In fact, the most HATEFUL PRO BLACK USMB member who up until May 2019 ignorantly believed I was a black citizen, resulting with him repeatedly denigrating me as a "boot-licking lawn jockey", refuses to reply to my comments to his posts.

This same USMB member refuses to acknowledge and accept FACTS regarding our Nation's FEMALE driven THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health Crisis.

IM2, obama white house guests.jpg Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris_2.png

Sadly, I have to agree with:

#PROBLACK community leader 'Sa Neter', founder of the 'House of Konsciousness' Harlem, NY, Keeping it REAL when sharing his opinion of #POVERTY!

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

#RecognizeMentalIllness

Peace.

Hi, PC. Several times I've published posts sharing reliable information, as well as opinions about this topic.

Unfortunately, no one responds, especially the illogical thinking PRO BLACK members populating USMB.

In fact, the most HATEFUL PRO BLACK USMB member who up until May 2019 ignorantly believed I was a black citizen, resulting with him repeatedly denigrating me as a "boot-licking lawn jockey", refuses to reply to my comments to his posts.

This same USMB member refuses to acknowledge and accept FACTS regarding our Nation's FEMALE driven THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health Crisis.

View attachment 293951 View attachment 293952

Sadly, I have to agree with:

#PROBLACK community leader 'Sa Neter', founder of the 'House of Konsciousness' Harlem, NY, Keeping it REAL when sharing his opinion of #POVERTY!

View attachment 293953

#RecognizeMentalIllness

Peace.

You can't give up.

If you have a perspective, publish it, support it, and defend it.

Remember, most posters are government school grads.

patc-300x215.jpg

Great post!

⚠️ Strong Language

View attachment 293942

Peace.

But.....there is hope:

Gallup: 10%

⚠️ Strong Language

View attachment 293942

Peace.

But.....there is hope:

Wow.....I can feel your palpable fear of being exposed and left behind by blacks far smarter than you are.

Excellent.

⚠️ Strong Language

View attachment 293942

Peace.

But.....there is hope:

Forum List

Back