Real Racism!

Yeah, these lefties are terrible!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Interesting. Did you just do a search from memory, or do you keep these quotes in a notepad file on your hard drive? Or do you use MS Word?
Nope, just keep track of the post. One simple copy and paste.

I enjoy posting this whenever a Talk Radio Right Winger tries to deflect on racism.

The neat thing is that there is so much material here, I can keep adding to it.
So, you do have all of this (and presumably more) all stored somewhere so you can copy/paste when you wish to make a point.

I was just curious.
It's not that hard to do...especially since all the "not racist" CRCs like to show they are "not racist" in this sub-forum.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Interesting. Did you just do a search from memory, or do you keep these quotes in a notepad file on your hard drive? Or do you use MS Word?

I enjoy posting this whenever a Talk Radio Right Winger tries to deflect on racism.

The same sort of list could be compiled of all the racist hate speech made against WHITE people, but you don't give a damn about that, do you? Because hey, it's FUN to HATE ON WHITEY, and you lefties don't consider that to be RACIST.

You're a pathetic, two faced jerk off.
Go ahead....I'd like to see that list you "claim" you could make.
Do it yourself, ya ignorant bitch.

th

If the legacy students suddenly weren't allowed that "privilege" I'm betting that the parents of those students would suddenly be very concerned about merit over racial background.

It's very easy to push and support an agenda when it doesn't affect your offspring being allowed into an institution.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Edith where is my beer

So, you do have all of this (and presumably more) all stored somewhere so you can copy/paste when you wish to make a point.

I was just curious.
It's not that hard to do...especially since all the "not racist" CRCs like to show they are "not racist" in this sub-forum.
I don't really care enough of what people on this forum think to actually start compiling a database on their statements made over the years. That kind of 'obsession' speaks directly to the motivation and mindset of the person than it does to the statements of those who are being targeted.

More often than not, such lists are often used, or abused, in situations where context or subject is being deflected from or altered. It can also lead to misuse in that no one is really going to take the time to fact-check such a list and people are then left to just assume the purveyor of these lists is an honest person.

Nice collection of our favorite "not racist" CRCs (con-servative republican christians).....I did the same thing a few years back when the OP claimed that it was Democrats that were anti-semitic.......posted a collection of "not-anti-semitic" CRC comments.

"...a few years back when the OP claimed that it was Democrats that were anti-semitic......."

I've listed scores of examples to prove exactly that.

Today's:

"Rashida Tlaib Headlined Anti-Semitic Hate Fest
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) was the keynote speaker at a conference hosted by a Muslim organization that traffics in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and that counts among its supporters many who seek Israel's destruction.

Tlaib headlined the American Muslims for Palestine's (AMP) 2020 election conference late last month in Chicago. The freshman lawmaker, known for her routine criticism of Israel and its supporters, shared the stage with a who's who of leading anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists, including Bernie Sanders surrogate Linda Sarsour."
Rashida Tlaib Headlines Anti-Semitic Hate Fest

At least she knows which party to join.

Hundreds of examples here:

Jews and Democrats….Oil and Water

Yet you are unable to find a single example of an error in the OP that brought you slithering in.....

Why is that, you dunce?????

Yet you are unable to find a single example of an error in the OP that brought you slithering in.....

:itsok:

Horse shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it the indoctrinated Leftists cannot articulate and defend their ire at being exposed to the truth, without resort to vulgarity?

This dolt proves another of Coulter's bon mots.....

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter.
I’ve been a Conservative longer than you.
I’m only a Liberal now because Trump has proven to me how hateful the Republican party has become.

Why is it the righties cannot articulate and defend their ire at being exposed to the truth, without resort to vulgarity?

Horse shit.

Why is it the indoctrinated Leftists cannot articulate and defend their ire at being exposed to the truth, without resort to vulgarity?

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter.
I’m only a Liberal now because Trump has proven to me how hateful the Republican party has become.

A stupid post...but at least you've cleaned up the language.

Clearly you were never a conservative.
Trump has turned out to be the most conservative President since Reagan.

One doesn't move from this....
The Founders, classical liberals, conservatives
a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

...to this....
Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists
b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

" Franklin Roosevelt had pictured a place where citizens were joined in a collective enterprise ... Reagan pictured a more individualistic America where everyone would flourish once freed from the shackles of the state, and so the watchwords became self-reliance and small government."
The Liberal Crackup

Why is it the righties cannot articulate and defend their ire at being exposed to the truth, without resort to vulgarity?

I've never used vulgarity.

That's because I am more articulate and educated than you are....

...and because I'm never wrong.

Horse shit.

Coulter.

The picture in your avi proves you were never a conservative.....that's a Marxist you have sketched.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Horse shit.

Coulter.

The picture in your avi proves you were never a conservative.....that's a Marxist you have sketched.
So you’re telling me using a picture of Bernie in 2019 means I have been a Democrat since 1958??
You are an idiot.

Horse shit.

Coulter.

So you’re telling me using a picture of Bernie in 2019 means I have been a Democrat since 1958??
You are an mewling quim.

Horse shit.

Coulter.

Everyone sees that but him.

Horse shit.

Coulter.

You are an idiot.

No conservative ever gravitates to communism. With age and maturity people we move toward conservatism

Horse shit.

Coulter.

You are an idiot.

No....I'm proving you to be a liar.

Horse shit.

Coulter.

Everyone sees that but him.

More proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back