irosie91

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2012
Now that "palestine" is a "state" does that mean that
the "occupation" is over? In what status is Israel and
and "palestine" in relation to each other? As far as I
know ----the STATE OF WAR-- of 1967 ---never actually
ended.

your response is typical of the GOBBELIAN WORM THAT YOU ARE codger Try to come up with
something of your own.......pimp-slug

Now that "palestine" is a "state" does that mean that
the "occupation" is over? In what status is Israel and
and "palestine" in relation to each other? As far as I
know ----the STATE OF WAR-- of 1967 ---never actually
ended.

what should prove even more interesting will be the fate of all the Arab land containing illegal jewish settlement networks...BTW: a state of war invariably suggests at least some level or degree of military balance...calling it a 'war' between israel and the Palestinians is akin to presuming it a fair-fight between Kim Kardashian and Mike Tyson....your 'war' was with Nazi Germany---but you folded like sheep---worked for them--and even turned on your own--KAPOS. Now you want to flex your coward's muscle on Palestinians...

the deflection king strikes again !

what should prove even more interesting will be the fate of all the Arab land containing illegal jewish settlement networks...BTW: a state of war invariably suggests at least some level or degree of military balance...calling it a 'war' between israel and the Palestinians is akin to presuming it a fair-fight between Kim Kardashian and Mike Tyson....your 'war' was with Nazi Germany---but you folded like sheep---worked for them--and even turned on your own--KAPOS. Now you want to flex your coward's muscle on Palestinians...

the deflection king strikes again !

this bit of static seems to be your preferred MO Shem...only yesterday I posted a ( put up--or shut up ) thread that you conspicuously avoided, and yet you possess the raw chutzpah to accuse me of 'deflection'???....with your kind indulgence---WHERE????

Speaking of avoiding questions.......you have failed to answer SO many of mine, it's quite astonishing.

Codger gets much of his content AND
"style" from his fave author >>>>>

"dr." Aribert Ferdinand Heim aka
Tarek Hussein Farid

Forum List

Back