CDZ Real proof found of election interference

Look at them, trying to sway the people in a presidential election. Here are your criminals.

I wouldn't go so far as to call them "criminals", but yeah, they sure influenced the election all right. It just didn't go the way they "thought"(not sure they are capable of genuine, original thought, but I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt). They failed, and continue to fail, at realising that "middle America" has seen through their disguise. We have known for years they are agenda driven ideologues. Of course I don't blame the "talking heads" exclusively, they are just reading the teleprompter like good little soldiers after all...

Look at them, trying to sway the people in a presidential election. Here are your criminals.

This is funny....they did the math wrong and maybe Trump's team motivated and calculated turnout better than Obama 1 did.

Still, If the Patriots win by 1 I'm not going to laugh at anyone who put money on the other team.

If Trump won by getting ~ 3 million fewer but more properly located votes I'm not sure I'd jump up and down that much except to credit his mathematics guys Bush W would call fuzzy or to discuss the strategy of winning a national election.

Do you wanna talk about that, them "Russia things" or is this more of a comedy thread?

This is funny....they did the math wrong and maybe Trump's team motivated and calculated turnout better than Obama 1 did.

Still, If the Patriots win by 1 I'm not going to laugh at anyone who put money on the other team.

If Trump won by getting ~ 3 million fewer but more properly located votes I'm not sure I'd jump up and down that much except to credit his mathematics guys Bush W would call fuzzy or to discuss the strategy of winning a national election.

Do you wanna talk about that, them "Russia things" or is this more of a comedy thread?

You mean the Russia thing no one ever has any proof of?

You mean the Russia thing no one ever has any proof of?

Sure, I figure this will end with a bunch of fishy meetings between Trump and Putin henchmen being revealed but little evidence of actual criminal activity.

So Trump will come out a bit stained by reputation but not impeached.

What doya think?

New Topics

Forum List

Back