Real plumbers support Obama?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
As McCain defends his psudeo plumber, Joe, what do real ohio plumbers have to say?

"He's impersonating a plumber," Kevin L. Cotter, business manager of Local 12 in Boston of the Plumbers and Gasfitters union, said of Wurzelbacher.

About 100 union plumbers from the local plan to knock on union members' doors today in Portsmouth, N.H., to urge them to vote for Obama and US Senate candidate Jeanne Shaheen, a Democrat.

Joe the plumber is certain to be a topic of conversation, Cotter said.

Cotter's international union was the first to endorse Obama. Its local in Wurzelbacher's neck of the woods also plans an event tomorrow, timed with McCain's visit to Toledo.

"Actual plumbers will share their concerns with several of Senator McCain's proposals including his plan to tax employer-based healthcare insurance, his tax proposal which favors the wealthy over working Ohioans, and other issues that will impact working families," the local said.

McCain defends Joe the plumber - The Boston Globe

as we all know by now...joe is not a licensed plumber, joe has apparently been working illegally. He could not buy the business even if he really desired too. Most likely he has put his employer in hot water. Other plumbers are amazed at his even thinking a single plumber could pull in a quarter of a million a year.

It's not him, it's the falsity of him being used as some sort of example.

Anyway this bloke had better cash in now. The interest will disappear in a couple of days.

why is it the truth is always an attack? lol come on here...the psudeo plumber...is just laughable...joe wanted the limelight..now he has it...becareful what you wish for.

i'd love to hear how a simple question is "asking for the limelight". could you please fill me in on that one.

joe went out ask a loaded question of a high profile politican. He was then used by mccain to be an example of the blue collar worker who could not buy the business and would suffer under obama. A nice allusion but it does seem the real joe the not plumber is a totally different person and does not represent a blue collar worker with his ambitions of making a quarter million at plumbing in a year. McCain should have vetted his debate straw man a little better than he vetted his vp.

joe went out ask a loaded question of a high profile politican. He was then used by mccain to be an example of the blue collar worker who could not buy the business and would suffer under obama. A nice allusion but it does seem the real joe the not plumber is a totally different person and does not represent a blue collar worker with his ambitions of making a quarter million at plumbing in a year. McCain should have vetted his debate straw man a little better than he vetted his vp.
how was it a "loaded question"
yet the shit couric asked Palin wasnt?
hmmmm?

exactly. he wants to start his own business. whats wrong with that? under yo-bama's plans it will be very difficult for people to start their own business.

i was more pointing out that real plumbers...real working class people are supporting obama. joe the non plumber is a totally smoke and mirrors thing used by mccain to avoid the real issues in the debate...total distraction...that proves to be a con.

might i point out that according to ohio laws...joe the fake ass plumber cannot own his own business for plumbing unless he has a license or hires someone with a license. gee i would like to own a medical office...but i am held back by what...lack of a degree or lack of a tax credit.

i was more pointing out that real plumbers...real working class people are supporting obama. joe the non plumber is a totally smoke and mirrors thing used by mccain to avoid the real issues in the debate...total distraction...that proves to be a con.

might i point out that according to ohio laws...joe the fake ass plumber cannot own his own business for plumbing unless he has a license or hires someone with a license. gee i would like to own a medical office...but i am held back by what...lack of a degree or lack of a tax credit.
my god you are a moron

Forum List

Back