Real Nice You Stnking Trump Haters, just make fun of the fat kid's school

The moonbat messiah graduated from Yale (I think, all his records are sealed or so I'm told) and he is probably the dumbest mother fucker I've ever seen who supposedly has a law degree.

The moonbat messiah graduated from Yale (I think, all his records are sealed or so I'm told) and he is probably the dumbest mother fucker I've ever seen who supposedly has a law degree.

yeah, these DOJ Trump Haters will probably force Cohen's priest to break the seal of the confessional next.

Real classy guys.

Trump’s Lawyer Went to the Worst Law School in America

Not everybody is born with a silver spoon
You didn't even read it, did you? $51,000 a year isn't chump change. Or at least not where I come from.
It's not because it's cheap, it's because it doesn't properly prepare its students and it accepts students who probably shouldn't be in law school to begin with.
Yeah I read it. Kids without the qualifications from elite families get legacy admissions. See, e.g., Dump. And Mueller is a blue blood, but he had the resume too.
But the thread is about picking on Cohen

Real classy guys.

You didn't even read it, did you? $51,000 a year isn't chump change. Or at least not where I come from.
It's not because it's cheap, it's because it doesn't properly prepare its students and it accepts students who probably shouldn't be in law school to begin with.
Yeah I read it. Kids without the qualifications from elite families get legacy admissions. See, e.g., Dump. And Mueller is a blue blood, but he had the resume too.
But the thread is about picking on Cohen
Well, I think Cohen is a good enough lawyer if he could clean up after Trump's messes for over ten years. He'd still be doing it if Trump hadn't become President and screwed the pooch.

Real classy guys.

The criteria accepted by lawyers is did you take the bar? Did you pass the bar? Good school, bad school, everyone takes the same bar.

That would be Harvard Law - Graduated Magna cum Laude and was President of the Harvard Law Review for additional clarification.

Probably beats The Cooley Law School from a reputation standpoint.

LawReview-1990-91-1200x630.jpg

If anything the efforts to undermine Trump and interfere with his ability to conduct his agenda is doing more to piss people off than it is inspiring anyone to vote democrook.

In 2009 when the democrooks were pushing Obozocare by hook or crook they refused to see that people did not want the law passed. Obozo ran as an outsider who would govern as a centrist. He quickly proved that he wanted to be as deep inside the corruptocracy as he could get, and govern like Hugo Chavez. The voters rebelled and if the GOP had nominated a real opposition candidate in 2012 he would have been crushed. Instead the DNC continued to lose seats in every election since.

Now it seems like the corruptocracy is trying to purge Trump to it's own detriment. I'll bet the DNC loses it's ass in Nov and Trump will be able to fire the entire DOJ, CIA, NSA, FBI and EPA if he likes.

I was not a Trump fan before the election at all. I thought he was trying to hand the office to hitlary.

I'm a full blown convert now. I think he might actually slay the pig before he leaves office in 2024.

That would be Harvard Law - Graduated Magna cum Laude and was President of the Harvard Law Review for additional clarification.

Holding a weapon and sitting next to a white girl.

Holding a weapon and sitting next to a white girl.

Dangerous situation! :lol:

Well, I think Cohen is a good enough lawyer if he could clean up after Trump's messes for over ten years. He'd still be doing it if Trump hadn't become President and screwed the pooch.

Stormy is more of a pig than a pooch.

You are right about one thing, had he not been part of Trump's payroll he would have stayed in obscurity for the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back