Real Men love curves, bones are for dogs

gxnelson

SuperWhoLock
May 13, 2011
Galifrey
I cannot say how much I hate this statement.

People keep going on and on about how people need to love "big" people, and how bullied they are, then they throw in this statement. They fail to realize the consequences of this statement as well.

There are so many people out there that are naturally skinny, that feel the sting of these words. Just because they are skinny doesn't mean they should be criticized for their body either. Much of the criticism of skinny people is just as nasty and cruel, but people don't generally discuss the topic in the same way as they discuss the "fat people" subject. People may argue, "well skinny people don't have the public shame, or the bullying that fat people do so it doesn't matter." But that, to put it plainly, is stupid. So private shame is better? Keeping it all internal is worse? And the bullying does happen, just not in an as open way.

I don't know, it just bothers me, all shapes and sizes are beautiful. Opinions?

I pretty much agree with you. However, I do have one caveat, it applys to women only! there are some real fugly dudes out there!!! Of any size!

People keep going on and on about how people need to love "big" people, and how bullied they are, then they throw in this statement. They fail to realize the consequences of this statement as well.

There are so many people out there that are naturally skinny, that feel the sting of these words. Just because they are skinny doesn't mean they should be criticized for their body either. Much of the criticism of skinny people is just as nasty and cruel, but people don't generally discuss the topic in the same way as they discuss the "fat people" subject. People may argue, "well skinny people don't have the public shame, or the bullying that fat people do so it doesn't matter." But that, to put it plainly, is stupid. So private shame is better? Keeping it all internal is worse? And the bullying does happen, just not in an as open way.

I don't try to rationalize that statement. I personally love the reality of men's thinking when it comes to women. You will will attract that which you are? Ya` know???? I like my curves and love keeping them in "shape." :lol: :lol:

Don't feel bad. It's just something that fat women say to make themselves feel better.

Men only agree with that nonsense to the extent that:

A) They are scared of the fat women they live with

B) They are helpless losers incapable of attracting the attention of any women, and don't want to lose their imaginary chances with the fat majoritiy

C) They come from, or retain the mentality of, the third world where fat still symbolizes an avoidance of starving to death

Just be happy, be healthy, and don't get stuck sitting next to one on an airplane!

The bigger the cushion ......the easier the push'n

The bigger the cushion ......the easier the push'n

The better the pushing you mean.

It's not easier. Women with a huge ass can't work it as well as someone with a nice round one.

There's also a inertia, gravity, and mass that has to be taken into account. Newtons law of motion becomes more complex when a woman has a 120 lb butt-cheek.

You obviously have self image problems

What do you care if some men like fat women or some men like skinny women? You are what you are.......live with it

What do you care if some men like fat women or some men like skinny women? You are what you are.......live with it
And in the case of fat people, you are what you eat!

Guys like curves yes, but not rolls. And don't get mad at us men for the runway models, it's the fashion designers who like the rail thin girls who look like drug addled boys. Hint: They're Homosexuals.

If you spend time worrying about an obscure statement probably uttered only by drunken college freshmen you need to re-evaluate your own stability.

I have have some issues. And I honestly don't care what men think (just a little, but who doesn't?). What I think is that every woman is beautiful no matter their size and shape. But what does bother me is the narrowmindedness of this statement.

One has to assess the beauty (or lack thereof) of the female form on a case-by-case basis. One body size does not fit all.

Probably the most important thing to understand is that, for most people, 90% of beauty is attitude. If you own your body type and are confident with it, most likely people will find you beautiful.

I appreciate Gals of all sizes (just looking, that is) from skinny to voluptuous. Gals with confidence, a good heart and that take good care of what they've got, "going on" makes them attractive in my eyes..

Since when did curves = fat?

Curves are supple, fat is lumpy.

(Oops, enter comment from Lumpy...4...3...2...1)

New Topics

Forum List

Back