Real Life Horror Story

I briefly watched a movie billed as a horror movie the other day on my satelite dish where a orderly an an intern were pushing a pretty female corpse around in a lab setting. The intern says "you know that box on the bottom of your drivers license that says donate your body to science"? "Don't check it".

The Body Snatchers - TIME

Reid was arrested on suspicion of grand theft, and is thought to have illegally sold body parts for profit from some 500 cadavers in the UCLA cooler...

The scandal threw a bright light on the shadowy practice of body sales. New Orleans' Tulane University last week got caught up in the controversy when it was revealed that seven cadavers it gave a distributor had been blown up by the U.S. Army as part of a test of land mine — resistant footwear. Says Monique Coulon Nemeth, whose deceased father's body may have been among the remains: "It's so sad to do this to [families], so wrong."

Everyone involved in the UCLA scandal was pointing fingers at everyone else, with UCLA saying it had known nothing of what Nelson and Reid were up to and the families of the donors filing suit against the university. Much more troubling was the impact the case could have — not on bodies already gone but on ones still to be pledged by living donors, who may now wonder if their largesse is such a good idea. "There's nothing more toxic to public altruism than this kind of scam," says Art Caplan of the University of Pennsylvania's Center for Bioethics. "Potential donors say, 'Exactly what I thought. They're stealing our parts.'"

Back to organ harvesting, all you need to do is make out a living will. Don't check the forms at the hospital, write it out now and make sure you next of kin has a copy. Something like, "don't pull the plug unless I've been brain dead for more than a month."

Except they can still sell your families nearest relative to you a HUGE guilt trip, coercing them to donate your organs as you lay dying in a hospital bed due to them ending life saving treatment because it is 'inevitable you are going to die'.

Ooops! Did they lie about your living will not being valid? Did they misunderstand that you had a living will? You had one? Too late now, your vitals are scattered across five states already.

Living wills don't have to be notarized, in fact as a long as the instructions are clear to the family the doctors can't do jack without a court order.

What the rest of the family would do if he pulled the plug early is of more concern to my next of kin than a guilt trip.

As for the actual harvesting of organs, a lot of potential donors' parts aren't up to snuff.

Back to organ harvesting, all you need to do is make out a living will. Don't check the forms at the hospital, write it out now and make sure you next of kin has a copy. Something like, "don't pull the plug unless I've been brain dead for more than a month."

Except they can still sell your families nearest relative to you a HUGE guilt trip, coercing them to donate your organs as you lay dying in a hospital bed due to them ending life saving treatment because it is 'inevitable you are going to die'.

Ooops! Did they lie about your living will not being valid? Did they misunderstand that you had a living will? You had one? Too late now, your vitals are scattered across five states already.

Living wills don't have to be notarized, in fact as a long as the instructions are clear to the family the doctors can't do jack without a court order.

What the rest of the family would do if he pulled the plug early is of more concern to my next of kin than a guilt trip.

As for the actual harvesting of organs, a lot of potential donors' parts aren't up to snuff.

Hope your right in your family and mine and most others here, but I could ...nah not going to say that.

I don't believe you talked to anyone (or that anyone would want to talk to you). The 'One Child Policy' has never been applied as uniformly as ignorant waiguoren like you want to think, and the law is likely to be altered if not repealed entirely soon.

I'm going by what this woman said....

I think you're going by shit you just made up.

Guy, you don't think. You scream, you rant, and you work out your tiny little frustrations on this board, and you'd be laughable under most circumstances.

But, yes, this woman talked quite a bit about how she and her husband are saving up money so the goverment will let them have a second child.

But it's all good, man. China let's big corporations keep wages in this country down, and dumb fucks like you keep voting Republican to let them do it.

Did they FIND that living will? Oops.

There is really little difference between China's one child policy and forced abortion and the American no child policy using abortion by social pressure. If anything, the Chinese, at least, would have children if they could. In America having children is a social faux pas. In terms of actual numbers, there is probably little difference.

There is really little difference between China's one child policy and forced abortion and the American no child policy using abortion by social pressure. If anything, the Chinese, at least, would have children if they could. In America having children is a social faux pas. In terms of actual numbers, there is probably little difference.

Only among libtards and nonChristians. My mom had five kids and my siblings have had over ten. My wife and I would have had more than the two we have if we could have.

The USA is a nation of two rapidly diverging cultures and the one that still has a basis in Christian morality is still having children.

Only among libtards and nonChristians. My mom had five kids and my siblings have had over ten. My wife and I would have had more than the two we have if we could have.

The USA is a nation of two rapidly diverging cultures and the one that still has a basis in Christian morality is still having children.

That works on the assumption the Christian brainwashing sticks.

My five Siblings and I were raised in a household with strict Catholicism and sent in for the 12 years of indoctrination.

I'm an Atheist. My brother is an atheist. My other siblings are kind of indifferent and know the Church is full of shit on a lot of issues.

Religion is dying a slow death, and good riddance when it does.

That works on the assumption the Christian brainwashing sticks.

It isnt brainwashing. Christianity is the foundation to European civilization, not fucking liars like you.

My five Siblings and I were raised in a household with strict Catholicism and sent in for the 12 years of indoctrination.

Yeah and probably in one of those areas where the priests were mostly libtard commies.

I'm an Atheist. My brother is an atheist. My other siblings are kind of indifferent and know the Church is full of shit on a lot of issues.

Yeah, they are intelligent because they tend to agree with you? lol

No, dipshit, religion is growing by leaps and bounds. The only religions that are dying are the ones infested with hypocrital clergy who are closet agnostics or worse and who fail to teach genuine religion.

The Catholic church is now over 1.4 billion people and Christianity as a whole over 2 billion. Islam has gron to over a billion and today over half the people in the world believe in the God of Abraham.

The only reason that religious affiliation is declining in the US overall is due to the main stream denominations who are losing so many of their members in the last few generations due to them not really standing for anything other than the clapp trap of Political Correctness.

So I agree with you in one respect; when these denominations that have lost all affiliation with the Bible and the God of Abraham disappear, the sooner the better.

There are few intelligent knowlegable atheists in the world any more, and I know that you are not one of them. You are about the stupidest liar I have ever seen.

But prove me wrong. Why dont you define this God you say you dont believe in.

That's the good news. If left alone, liberals might well abort themselves into oblivion. The same way it's working in Europe between secularists and muslims.

That's the good news. If left alone, liberals might well abort themselves into oblivion. The same way it's working in Europe between secularists and muslims.

Libtardism in the USA comes primarily from main stream Prostestant pseudo-Christianity and secularism, which is dominated by agnostics and atheists. As these MSP denominations die off, the source of future libtards is going to be increasingly left to the secularist colleges and universities, but even those are losing ground. More and more Christian parents are homeschooling and sending their children to colleges that are still overtly Christian in faculty and orientation. And these are growing by leaps and bounds while the 'Christians' who more Christian in the sense of culture and ethnicity than heart felt faith, are the vast majority of Christians at secularized schools, and compose another demographic dead end.

And the Meek shall inherit the Earth.

No, dipshit, religion is growing by leaps and bounds. The only religions that are dying are the ones infested with hypocrital clergy who are closet agnostics or worse and who fail to teach genuine religion.

The Catholic church is now over 1.4 billion people and Christianity as a whole over 2 billion. Islam has gron to over a billion and today over half the people in the world believe in the God of Abraham.

The only reason that religious affiliation is declining in the US overall is due to the main stream denominations who are losing so many of their members in the last few generations due to them not really standing for anything other than the clapp trap of Political Correctness.

So I agree with you in one respect; when these denominations that have lost all affiliation with the Bible and the God of Abraham disappear, the sooner the better.

There are few intelligent knowlegable atheists in the world any more, and I know that you are not one of them. You are about the stupidest liar I have ever seen.

But prove me wrong. Why dont you define this God you say you dont believe in.

Guy, I'm seeing a pattern here in what can laughingly be called your philosophy.

When Republicans lose elections, it's because they aren't being enough of mean-spirited assholes.

When people stop going to church, it's because their religions are not being mean spirited assholes.

The reason most churches have no affiliation with the "God of Abraham" is because he's sort of an asshole.

Which Is why in 12 years of Catholic Educaiton, I neve heard of Jephthah the Gileadite, a guy who butchered his own daughter because he made a foolish vow to God.

of course, the stories I did hear were the ones that made me want to run from that religion as fast as my legs could carry me.

The average islamic population in Europe is 5%. Most of it is concentrated in former Ottoman territories ike Albania and Bosnia.

Fact is, the Europeans are more secular because they are more advanced.

Americans are the retards of the industrialized world. If you had a passport, you'd realize this.

The average islamic population in Europe is 5%. Most of it is concentrated in former Ottoman territories ike Albania and Bosnia.

Americans are the retards of the industrialized world. If you had a passport, you'd realize this.

I have a passport, bitch.

Lol, your hubris defies words. If someone disagrees with you you feel no need to udnerstand the facts of the matter or what arguments your opponents use because you think you already have the truth of any matter because you swallow whatever the MSM tells you no matter what.

Blow off, fascist.

Muslim Europe: the demographic time bomb transforming our continent - Telegraph

The numbers are startling. Only 3.2 per cent of Spain's population was foreign-born in 1998. In 2007 it was 13.4 per cent. Europe's Muslim population has more than doubled in the past 30 years and will have doubled again by 2015. In Brussels, the top seven baby boys' names recently were Mohamed, Adam, Rayan, Ayoub, Mehdi, Amine and Hamza.

Europe's low white birth rate, coupled with faster multiplying migrants, will change fundamentally what we take to mean by European culture and society. The altered population mix has far-reaching implications for education, housing, welfare, labour, the arts and everything in between. It could have a critical impact on foreign policy: a study was submitted to the US Air Force on how America's relationship with Europe might evolve. Yet EU officials admit that these issues are not receiving the attention they deserve.

Muslims to be 20% European Union?s population by 2050 | Rupee News

By 2050, Muslims will account for over 20 per cent of the European Union’s population, according to a recent forecast by an American institute. Currently, Muslims make up around four per cent of Europe’s population, but a combination of immigration and higher birth rates among Muslims mean that the Muslim population is growing at an exponentially faster rate than other segments of the European population. So much so that we are likely to reach one in five in forty years time, so how will that change the face of Europe?

I have a passport, bitch.

Lol, your hubris defies words. If someone disagrees with you you feel no need to udnerstand the facts of the matter or what arguments your opponents use because you think you already have the truth of any matter because you swallow whatever the MSM tells you no matter what.

Blow off, fascist.

There's no point in understanding religious people. Just treat them like special retards... which is what they are.

If you really want to believe your mean-spiritedness and stupidity is validated by a magic pixie in the sky, knock yourself out, but society shouldn't validate your ignorance and superstition, just move beyond it.

People like you used to insist on burning 'witches" because the bible said so.

Today, most sensible people agree that there never were any witches. But the Bible said so, and that was good enough for ignoramuses like you. It would be amusing except that a lot of innocent women died.

Forum List

Back