Real Life Horror Story

It depends on if Dick Cheney needs that heart transplant. :badgrin:

In fact, now that he has an actual heart, can Dick be declared human? Also, can he now run in 2016? Since he preached that deficits don't matter, I think he would be the ideal Repuklican for the position.

Wow, how hilarious and timely... :rolleyes:

Got any knee-slappers about the Erie Canal, Captain Current Events?

Read the links and think about it all and you should see the horror.

Communicating With a Patient in a Vegetative State - NYTimes.com

Maryland Bill Allows Organ Harvesting from Persons in Persistent Vegetative State | Women of Grace

Does it matter that organ donors are not dead? Ethical and policy implications -- Potts and Evans 31 (7): 406 -- Journal of Medical Ethics

Oh, and since the patient is declared dead after a short period of no brain activity (despite the fact that they might gone into a vegetative state without the doctors realizing it, THEY DO NOT GIVE ANESTHETICS TO THE PERSON BEING HARVESTED.

Sweet dreams everyone.

This sort of thing happens quite regularly and quite deliberately to prisoners in China.

Jim, do you spend your whole life finding things to be paranoid about?

Do you spend you whole life finding things to be an asshole about?

Naw, I'm an asshole by nature....

but if you get past that, I'm a pretty good guy to get along with and a lot of fun.

I honestly doubt there are hospitals harvesting the clinically brain dead for their organs to make a profit. As cynical as I am about the Medical Industrial Complex, I don't think we are living out the plot to the movie Coma.

Fact is, we bury enough usable organs to clear off all the waiting lists for transplants in this country with stuff to spare... but we refuse to sign our organ donor cards, refuse to make our wishes clear.... and cling to some silliness that you need to be whole at the ressurection.

Maryland Bill Allows Organ Harvesting from Persons in Persistent Vegetative State | Women of Grace

Does it matter that organ donors are not dead? Ethical and policy implications -- Potts and Evans 31 (7): 406 -- Journal of Medical Ethics

Oh, and since the patient is declared dead after a short period of no brain activity (despite the fact that they might gone into a vegetative state without the doctors realizing it, THEY DO NOT GIVE ANESTHETICS TO THE PERSON BEING HARVESTED.

Sweet dreams everyone.

This sort of thing happens quite regularly and quite deliberately to prisoners in China.

And big corporations you love keep sending American jobs over there...

Can't whine about moral things and then support them. China harvests organs and coerces abortions... and you Repugnuts think it's just dandy when they bust up a union shop and send it over there.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Can't whine about moral things and then support them. China harvests organs and coerces abortions... and you Repugnuts think it's just dandy when they bust up a union shop and send it over there.

Don't change the subject, comrade. Your ignorance and hysteria regarding economics has been long established.

Don't change the subject, comrade. Your ignorance and hysteria regarding economics has been long established.

Economics are kind of irrelevent, guy.

killing someone to take his organs is wrong from a Capitalist perspective (somene making an obscene profit at someone else's expense) or a "Communist" one (the person getting the organ is more useful to the state than the person being harvested from.) Or at least it should be, right?

Same with Abortion. Recently spent time with a co-worker from China. Wants to have a second baby, but if she gets pregnant, the state will either force her to have an abortion or make her pay $20,000.

In the Capitalist system, a woman has to make a choice between having the baby and losing the job... Had a boss who fired employees when they got pregnant to keep our insurance down.

I would hope that "right" and "wrong" aren't "economic" issues to you.

But I kind of think you are like a crazy person, and don't really think these things through.

Again with the wannabe Marxist fantasies... LOL

You are destined to remain faceless and frustrated forever, comrade. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Recently spent time with a co-worker from China. Wants to have a second baby, but if she gets pregnant, the state will either force her to have an abortion or make her pay $20,000.

I don't believe you talked to anyone (or that anyone would want to talk to you). The 'One Child Policy' has never been applied as uniformly as ignorant waiguoren like you want to think, and the law is likely to be altered if not repealed entirely soon.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Well, it seems the elites here are determined to catch up our process to what the Chicoms have.

Recently spent time with a co-worker from China. Wants to have a second baby, but if she gets pregnant, the state will either force her to have an abortion or make her pay $20,000.

I don't believe you talked to anyone (or that anyone would want to talk to you). The 'One Child Policy' has never been applied as uniformly as ignorant waiguoren like you want to think, and the law is likely to be altered if not repealed entirely soon.

They have been talking about it, but the damage is already done.

Millions of Chinese males will never mary and father childrenin a society where such are highly prized.

The instability of the Chicom authoritarian regime is immense, like an ice berg.

China is certainly taking the express route to the same demographic challenge that almost all nations are going to face eventually.

Surely with all the amazing successes of stem cell research these horrors can be put behind us...lol

Back to organ harvesting, all you need to do is make out a living will. Don't check the forms at the hospital, write it out now and make sure you next of kin has a copy. Something like, "don't pull the plug unless I've been brain dead for more than a month."

Back to organ harvesting, all you need to do is make out a living will. Don't check the forms at the hospital, write it out now and make sure you next of kin has a copy. Something like, "don't pull the plug unless I've been brain dead for more than a month."

Except they can still sell your families nearest relative to you a HUGE guilt trip, coercing them to donate your organs as you lay dying in a hospital bed due to them ending life saving treatment because it is 'inevitable you are going to die'.

Ooops! Did they lie about your living will not being valid? Did they misunderstand that you had a living will? You had one? Too late now, your vitals are scattered across five states already.

Last edited:

I'm going by what this woman said, not what a mutant like you who swore at Chinese kids in English for a couple weeks before they threw you out....

I'm going by what this woman said, not what a mutant like you who swore at Chinese kids in English for a couple weeks before they threw you out....

Fuck you Joe.

You have already proven that you are a fucking twat many many threads ago.

No one gives a shit what you say except your fellow losers.

I'm going by what this woman said....

I think you're going by shit you just made up.

I briefly watched a movie billed as a horror movie the other day on my satelite dish where a orderly an an intern were pushing a pretty female corpse around in a lab setting. The intern says "you know that box on the bottom of your drivers license that says donate your body to science"? "Don't check it".

Forum List

Back