Real inside dirt!!!!!obama has secret weapon and plan.

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
I still talk to some political insiders where i.came from in delaware,and there is going to be an announcement made at that time.

Bidens dropping out for 12',and the hillimonster will be running for VP this election,as she has plans for POTUS in 16'.

YIKES!!!

We sooooooo got to have our shit together.

I will have to see that to believe it.

Hillary knows how many times obama has ALREADY hung her ass out to dry.

• Banned
Its true.even TIME magazine hinted at it some months ago.biden wants to retire and go.home back to greenville,de.

I doubt it. Plus, this doesn't make sense. Hillary does not need the VP to run for President in 2016.

You do remember the 2008 election?

I still talk to some political insiders where i.came from in delaware,and there is going to be an announcement made at that time.

Bidens dropping out for 12',and the hillimonster will be running for VP this election,as she has plans for POTUS in 16'.

YIKES!!!

I think your political insiders need to find better sources.

Hillary Clinton shot down speculation she could join the Obama 2012 ticket as vice president in 2012 in an exclusive interview with TODAY. Switching positions with Joe Biden, per rumors swirling around Washington, is not "in the realm of possibility,’’ the secretary of state told Savannah Guthrie.

“I do not think it's even in the realm of possibility, and in large measure because I think Vice President Biden has done an amazingly good job,’’ Clinton told Guthrie in an interview that aired partially on Thursday. “He has taken on the burden of, you know, selling the economic plan, of traveling the country, of answering people's questions.’’

The possibility of an Obama/Clinton ticket in 2012 has not even been raised to her, she said.

“It's maybe a subject for speculation on Google, but it's not a serious issue in the administration,’’ Clinton said.

Hillary Clinton: VP run not 'in the realm of possibility' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

YIKES!!!

You got it all wrong!

Obama's "secret plan" is to have at his disposal the "Bullshitter 2012": the latest in teleprompter technology.

Forum List

Back