REAL INDIAN To Take on Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts Senate Race

I'm an American. I was taught that America is a melting pot and that I should be respectful of other cultures. I don't know what ignorant white trash piece of shit shoved that white pride crap up your ass but that's not how it works in this country

Nah, you're a bitter snowflake without a clue about what America is and what she ain't. You better get your anger issues under control before you end up drooling on some porch.

warren-v-a-shiva.jpg

Oh the irony. And just 'cause Chris got it wrong doesn't change that one bit.

Boston-based entrepreneur and inventor of Email V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai announced his candidacy for the US Senate seat currently occupied by Elizabeth Warren.

Ayyadurai is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and is best known for his claim to have invented email.

V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, an Indian-American, will take on the only fake Indian in the US Senate, Elizabeth Warren.

Read more @ REAL INDIAN To Take on Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts Senate Race

Good luck to him running in the PRM ( People's Republic of Massachusetts).

warren-v-a-shiva.jpg

Oh the irony. And just 'cause Chris got it wrong doesn't change that one bit.

Boston-based entrepreneur and inventor of Email V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai announced his candidacy for the US Senate seat currently occupied by Elizabeth Warren.

Ayyadurai is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and is best known for his claim to have invented email.

V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, an Indian-American, will take on the only fake Indian in the US Senate, Elizabeth Warren.

Read more @ REAL INDIAN To Take on Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts Senate Race
She really does have some high cheek bones. Doesn't she?

Fright-wingers once again showing off their world famous knowledge and respect for other cultures.
You make zero sense. Do, you know that?

Tell us, what have the democrats done for natives through out history?

Stupid fucking illiterate ignorant loser.

Fright-wingers once again showing off their world famous knowledge and respect for other cultures.

And once again you show your hateful ignorance of your own culture.
I'm an American. I was taught that America is a melting pot and that I should be respectful of other cultures. ...

Quite right.
And the lying cuunt pretending to be a native to get a job from Harvard is that being respectful to other cultures to you?

Oh, that is right. She, according to her has high cheek bones, which proves she has native blood.

I swear to God I hate the left.

Last edited:

And once again you show your hateful ignorance of your own culture.
I'm an American. I was taught that America is a melting pot and that I should be respectful of other cultures. ...

Quite right.
And the lying cuunt pretending to be a native to get a scholarship from Harvard which denied a scholarship to an actual native is being respectful to other cultures to you?

She lied to get a job, not a scholarship. I don't think she has it in her to put respect for anything above her own hypocritical greed and ambition.

Ha, he should obviously win. But we are talking about Massachusetts. Odds are, the Fake Indian's gonna win. It is sad but it is what it is.

That's one of the 25 Democrat Senate seats Uncle Vlad will flip in 2018

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah...... right.......... As a Massachusetts native, I can assure you that Warren will win reelection without lifting a finger. Scott Brown was an anomaly that won't be repeated anytime soon.

You mocked Trump's chances as well; woe to you who underestimate the wrath of Uncle Vlad

It'd be nice if this guy dethroned Warren. Bah, she'll be pahking her ass up in the Senate for 6 more years most likely.

There needs to be term limits.

Forum List

Back