Real ID about to take a hit

but wait,, somewhere in the recesses of me feeble mind I remember some lady congresscritter writing and passing legislation the prohibitied communication between FBI and CIA??? she ended up sitting on of all things the 9-11 commission.. I wish I could remember her name..her was a democwat.
Doesn't matter...What the 9/11™ conspirators were doing was plainly against American laws and they could've been scooped up on that pretext, no communication with the CIA necessary.

In any case, what does that have to do with the dopey Real I.D. statute??

well for one thing.. it might put a stop to people taking flying lessons and not learning to land,, maybe we could all be micro chipped or sumpin.:lol:

If your example existed in a vacuum, I'd be all for it.....But it doesn't.

Therefore, I'll take the status quo over ten pounds of bad ideas wrapped around two ounces of good ideas..

Stuck in neutral are you? Dayum.... And I take criticism for refusing to sign onto a party.... Accused of "riding the fence" ya know. Hell.... Even McCain said "status quo is not on the ballot". Whatever....

If your example existed in a vacuum, I'd be all for it.....But it doesn't.

Therefore, I'll take the status quo over ten pounds of bad ideas wrapped around two ounces of good ideas..

Stuck in neutral are you? Dayum.... And I take criticism for refusing to sign onto a party.... Accused of "riding the fence" ya know. Hell.... Even McCain said "status quo is not on the ballot". Whatever....

I'm not stuck in neutral by any stretch.

The "choices" we're being given boil down to whether we'd like some more polish on the same old turd, versus having an unshined turd.

Doesn't change the nature of the underlying turd.

Sorry, but that isn't exactly what you said before. In fact, you admitted that there was a fresh new turd or two, but were unwilling to accept them because they didn't weigh enough.

Not at all.

If this or that provision flies as a stand-alone, I'm good with it.

But the statute is chock full of bullshit that far outweighs the halfway decent stand-alone provisions.

The whole thing is whipped cream on bullshit.

Funny.... You have yet to address ANY of the provisions, one way or the other, in order to make the case that the rider IS full of bullshit. Had you done so, we wouldn't still be on the dance floor.

I'm not going to indulge your fascination with the whipped cream to distract from the bullshit.

Wow..... And here I was challenging you to SHOW ME THE BULLSHIT!

I'm tired of dancing now. I think i'll sit and have a drink....

Forum List

Back