REAL Conservatives vs. "conservatives"/'Baggers

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
I kinda WONDERED if Conservatives would ever find their balls!!!!

180px-BobBennett.jpg

"As I look out at the political landscape now, I find plenty of slogans on the Republican side, but not very many ideas," Bennett said. "And indeed, if you raise specific ideas and solutions, as I tried to do on health care with Ron Wyden, you are attacked with the same vigor as we've seen in American politics all the way back to the arguments over slavery and polygamy. You are attacked as being a wimp, insufficiently pure, and unreliable."

***​

"Recently, he has said part of his problem with delegates has been that he doesn't go on conservative cable talk shows and offer angry sound bites. Instead, he said he likes to work on finding practical solutions."

KEEP IT UP, 'BAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

I kinda WONDERED if Conservatives would ever find their balls!!!!

180px-BobBennett.jpg

"As I look out at the political landscape now, I find plenty of slogans on the Republican side, but not very many ideas," Bennett said. "And indeed, if you raise specific ideas and solutions, as I tried to do on health care with Ron Wyden, you are attacked with the same vigor as we've seen in American politics all the way back to the arguments over slavery and polygamy. You are attacked as being a wimp, insufficiently pure, and unreliable."

***​

"Recently, he has said part of his problem with delegates has been that he doesn't go on conservative cable talk shows and offer angry sound bites. Instead, he said he likes to work on finding practical solutions."

KEEP IT UP, 'BAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1746-teabaggee-squirrel.jpg

What a surprise. Another Liberal/Progressive, whatever you want to call yourself, trying to pretend that tax cuts and spending cuts, aren't ideas.

Heaven forbid we pay off our debts! And actually following the Constitution? That will never work!

The ideas are everywhere. It's not the conservative's fault that you ignorant morons can't read. Which is VERY evident in the recent legislation that has been passed.

Hell, they can't even read the 12 page law passed by AZ that effects only those living in AZ! Much less a 2100 page healthcare package that will effect EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN FOR THE NEXT GENERATION!!!

When you have some legitimate claims, I'll listen. But the bullshit you're shoveling is laughable.

As a matter of fact, I'm laughing my ass off right now

Heaven forbid we pay off our debts!
....And, leave the (actual) payment$ for the Dems!!

bush_republicard.jpg

BEEN there!!!!!!!

DONE that!!!!!

"President Barack Obama made clear during his campaign for the presidency that he intended to let the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire on schedule at the end of 2010. The administration’s long-term budget outline counts on this happening. It is key to getting the federal budget deficit under control. Congress, in the coming year, should make it happen.

The curious may want to know why the Bush tax cuts are set to expire in the first place. After all, if then-President George W. Bush and Congress thought they were a good idea when they passed them in the early 2000s, why make them temporary?

The answer is that President Bush and a complicit Congress didn’t want to show the magnitude of the deficits that would result from their tax cuts. To hide those deficits as they were pushing them through they used a variety of accounting tricks. One of those tricks was attaching expiration dates so that, on paper, there wouldn’t be any long-term costs. This made the long-term deficit picture look fairly rosy on paper even as it doomed Bush’s successor and the current Congress to cleaning up the mess."

Yeah.....once, AGAIN.....CLINTONOMICS is gonna pull our collective-asses outta ANOTHER Bush economic-DEBACLE!!!!!!

bush_republicard.jpg

BEEN there!!!!!!!

DONE that!!!!!

"President Barack Obama made clear during his campaign for the presidency that he intended to let the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire on schedule at the end of 2010. The administration’s long-term budget outline counts on this happening. It is key to getting the federal budget deficit under control. Congress, in the coming year, should make it happen.

The curious may want to know why the Bush tax cuts are set to expire in the first place. After all, if then-President George W. Bush and Congress thought they were a good idea when they passed them in the early 2000s, why make them temporary?

The answer is that President Bush and a complicit Congress didn’t want to show the magnitude of the deficits that would result from their tax cuts. To hide those deficits as they were pushing them through they used a variety of accounting tricks. One of those tricks was attaching expiration dates so that, on paper, there wouldn’t be any long-term costs. This made the long-term deficit picture look fairly rosy on paper even as it doomed Bush’s successor and the current Congress to cleaning up the mess."

Yeah.....once, AGAIN.....CLINTONOMICS is gonna pull our collective-asses outta ANOTHER Bush economic-DEBACLE!!!!!!

It's been a year and a half. When does it become Obama's economy?

Let me guess -- as long as it's shitty, it's not Obama's fault. Right?

bush_republicard.jpg

BEEN there!!!!!!!

DONE that!!!!!

holy shit....that looks exactly like the California CC used by the Legislature out here....only the word Democrat is where Republican is...AND Fabian Nunez's name is where Bush's is at....amazing....

The ideas are everywhere. It's not the conservative's fault that you ignorant morons can't read.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......that's how Obama so capably smacks-the-CRAP outta "conservatives", when they TRY to AMBUSH him!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7[/ame]

LOOK!!!! That gutless, lil' weenie (Pence) can BARELY look Obama in-the-EYE!!!

Which is VERY evident in the recent legislation that has been passed.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......you (just) finally HEARD-about-that, HUH??!!!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

bush_republicard.jpg

BEEN there!!!!!!!

DONE that!!!!!

Nevermind that Obama has affixed his seal on Statist legislation AB* and about doubled what bush did in just over a year Obama has been in office.

Obama and the Statist Congress own this. Bush is Gone. Obama needs to get over it as does the terrible OP of this miserable thread.

[*AB] = After Bush

Nevermind that Obama has affixed his seal on Statist legislation AB* and about doubled what bush did in just over a year Obama has been in office.

Obama and the Statist Congress own this. Bush is Gone. Obama needs to get over it as does the terrible OP of this miserable thread.

[*AB] = After Bush
Obama Can Do No Wrong. Everything else is secondary to that. Even reality.

ironically, when this bozo isn't re-elected and a republican ends up in office, it will become the new president's economy and Obama will just be excused.

Sadly, there is no excuse. He's just a waste of tissue and energy.

The only thing I've seen Obama "smack the crap" out of is this country's future

bush_republicard.jpg

BEEN there!!!!!!!

DONE that!!!!!

Seeing-as-how Republicans (by DESIGN) wasted so-much-time on health-care....and, got their butts WHUPPED....after all their effort :lol: .....we're just-NOW gettin'-AROUND to the (rest o') the economy!!!

Maybe you need to discuss the issue with John Boner.

bush_republicard.jpg

BEEN there!!!!!!!

DONE that!!!!!

Nevermind that Obama has affixed his seal on Statist legislation.........
BZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I don't recognize Leviniac (i.e. made-up) terminology, here.

[*AB] = After Bush
Obama Can Do No Wrong.
Whew!!!!

There're (more-than) a few blubbering-LOSERS who could've used those words-of-encouragement, back in '08!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]​

Nevermind that Obama has affixed his seal on Statist legislation.........
BZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I don't recognize Leviniac (i.e. made-up) terminology, here.​

Grow up and educate yourself...

Main Entry: stat·ist
Pronunciation: \ˈstā-tist\
Function: noun
Date: 1946
: an advocate of statism

Which relates to:

Main Entry: stat·ism
Pronunciation: \ˈstā-ˌti-zəm\
Function: noun
Date: 1919
: concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry

Merriam Webster Dictionary

'Nuff Said.

Forum List

Back