Real Clear Politics presidential polling is far from real clear

The numbers just aren't there for obama. They can manipulate it any way they want, slice the pie into rectangles, but the numbers aren't there.

Haven't talked to one person yet who voted for Obama in 2008 who is voting for Romney this year.

Not. One.

I voted for McCain last time, but I'm not voting for that Mormon POS under any circumstances.

Nate Silver's model gives Obama a 61% chance of victory (and an 80% chance if the election were held today) and Intrade gives about a 54% chance of Democratic victory. These are slight margins, not really distinguishable from a coin flip in practice (can anyone really tell whether 40% or 60% was a more accurate prediction even with the benefit of hindsight?) but they do give the edge to Obama. Is there a single model that's showing a Romney edge?

Thats right.............clearly, we are looking at an Obama landslide in 4 1/2 months!!! Who cant see that?:eusa_dance:

Incumbents always have an edge. But hopefully Obama will fall off of his.

You should see a doctor about that clap...

I was out on the porch smoking a cigarette a while ago, and I saw a pissant that had more credibility than you. You're really stupid. Funny, but really stupid. Keep up the good work...

Smoking a cigarette? Wasn't one of the first things Obama did as President raise the tax on those little coffin nails?

Forum List

Back