Real Clear moves Romney into the Lead

well the fact is tried to give affordable health care to all, backs gay marrige, got bin laden, ended the war in iraq.

he made mistakes. no cut the deflict enough or welfare enough. But i think he done best he can.

but look we differ on this i know.

Obamacare doesn't give affordable health care at all. It jacks the rates on all of us and waters down much of the great care that's available to those who work for it.

Blacks and gays are better served by conservative causes.

Obama got Bin Laden? He signed a document that covered his ass and he was on the golf course when he got the phone call that something was going down. Either way, conservatives were more for getting Bin Laden. We can't help it if Dubya gave into liberal sympathizer and f'd up Tora Bora by outsourcing to inepet a-holes.

Obama didn't cut the deficit enough? He's have to cut it before he could do it enough. He borrowed all types of 'stimulus' and 'bailout' money and then he has the nerve to tell us that that money doesn't count as budgetary expenses. Also, the money went to his 08 campaign supporters and not to the people.

Furthermore, Obama is breaking laws and taking foreign money for his campaign. That's scandalous.

And back to the OBL point; we all know damn well that Obama isn't an anti-terror hawk. His response to Benghazi: Pretend it wasn't a terrorist attack and head for Vegas. Even the NYT, did a piece that his handling of leaving Iraq at all costs, put the state of Iraq in great peril.

Obama is doing the best he can? If the can, is based on screwing over America then you're right. He comes from an anti-American background and a Chicago mob mentality background and it bleeds into everything he does.

You're too smart to be in such denial.
i am not in denial. i don not think he is anti american. you may disagree with his views but it does not mean he hates his country. i would never accuse any gop or dem president of that

secondly even mitt romney knows health costs are too much for people and they need to be bought down and he admitted that himself in first debate. so even though he hates obama care, he understand that something need to be done about providing quality healtth care to all americans.

i admit though in terms of benghazi it a major issue for president and could hurt him bit time tonight. they did make big mess in their response to it

not sure gays are best served by conservative causes. conservatives don,t back gay marrige at all and so not sure they were feel best served by that.

also put out that amy walters of abc news on cspan said both canidates know after election cuts must be made but so deep down must tax increses. so say romney did become president, he will need to do both and so get congress to come together and agree.

He comes from an anti-American background and a Chicago mob mentality background. You think that by virtue of winning the presidency; he'll all of the sudden become a beacon of American ideals? Not at all.

[
but gop still going for it and so have fox news. Don,t underestimate this man. They really want to try to nail president on this and president got to be ready to fight back on every front for all these attacks

these attacks can range from librya, to iran, china, isreal.

president was in camp david this weekend getting ready. I hope he ready and prepared for tonight big one.

I'm not underestimating it, but I also realize, this is not Mitt Romney's area of strength.

Romney runs an equal risk of looking like trying to exploit tragic deaths for political gain. That just makes him look tacky.

The only reason why Romney's campaign isn't a complete joke is because the economy hasn't recovered fast enough.

Foreign Policy exposes the depth of Romney's inexperience and gives him very few oppurtunities to bring up economic issues.

China, maybe, but then he has the little problem of his Bain partners moved a crapload of good American jobs to China looking for a quick buck.

Shut the fuck up. You can't read a map sober. You're bias liberal moron. We spoon feed you info and you still fuck it up. Take a hike.

Nice the way they horked RCP's map. Interesting that they have no real basis for their determinations.

Michigan will vote for their hometown boy instead of Obama the job saver? Do they really think Michigan likes Romney that much?

And you believe it? A site that is unabashedly far right?

Nice the way they horked RCP's map. Interesting that they have no real basis for their determinations.

Michigan will vote for their hometown boy instead of Obama the job saver? Do they really think Michigan likes Romney that much?

And you believe it? A site that is unabashedly far right?

You do realize that until recently, Real Clear Nonsense had Obama in the lead by a lot? Get a clue hack.

Forum List

Back