Real Clear moves Romney into the Lead

206 - 201 as movement to the right really gathers steam! Within a week the question won't be, Can Romney win?, it will be, How bad will Obama Bin Lyin' get beat?

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

How can you say it's a movement to the right??!!
Romney has only picked up in the polls by trying to move to the left of Obama.

i don't think he's moved to the left of the president. he's clearly lied about every position he's taken til now... and is trying to pretend there's no difference. personally, i think he should be honest about his views... and if people don't like them, that should be that. but he went so far right to get the nomination from the GOP crazies that i doubt he can turn back that clock. plus, he now owes them...

and he'll use the courts as currency for that.
i think it more he gone to center right then anything. bush did sae in 2000 election when he went from right winger in primarys to center right winger

206 - 201 as movement to the right really gathers steam! Within a week the question won't be, Can Romney win?, it will be, How bad will Obama Bin Lyin' get beat?

i don't think he's moved to the left of the president. he's clearly lied about every position he's taken til now... and is trying to pretend there's no difference. personally, i think he should be honest about his views... and if people don't like them, that should be that. but he went so far right to get the nomination from the GOP crazies that i doubt he can turn back that clock. plus, he now owes them...

Stephen Colbert had an excellent line the other night.
"It's Fall, a perfect time to go out and watch the changing of Mitt Romney's positions".

I agree, I was being sarcastic in truth.
But the fact remains that he has risen in the polls by trying to give the impression of moving to the left.
Doesn't that show that the Tea Party and the other far right conservatives are a minority that don't reflect the real opinion of the majority of the country?
Doesn't that make them less relevant?

Obama tried to paint Romney as something he wasn't, Romney is and always has been moderate. That's why it took a while for the right to get behind him, he wasn't right enough for them.

Romney is exactly what we need, a true moderate that can reach across the isle and do what's best for American, not personal gain.

Do you know he has said he won't take a salary as President?? Just like he did in MA, the Olympics and many other community positions.

Romney has never been the guy Obama wanted you to believe he was.

Gallup is way off. I don't think we have seen Obama's bounce from the second debate yet. He is polling over 290 EV on everything I have seen.

RCP is skewing the polling data. I think O will take Ohio and Northern Virginia will help him win the Commonwealth. Kaine is beating Allen handily in Virginia and should pull O over the top.

Gallup is way off. I don't think we have seen Obama's bounce from the second debate yet. He is polling over 290 EV on everything I have seen.

RCP is skewing the polling data. I think O will take Ohio and Northern Virginia will help him win the Commonwealth. Kaine is beating Allen handily in Virginia and should pull O over the top.
i hope you right about va but won,t be easy state to win as still been from history very traditional gop and he only just won it in 08.

Obama tried to paint Romney as something he wasn't, Romney is and always has been moderate. That's why it took a while for the right to get behind him, he wasn't right enough for them.

Romney is exactly what we need, a true moderate that can reach across the isle and do what's best for American, not personal gain.

Do you know he has said he won't take a salary as President?? Just like he did in MA, the Olympics and many other community positions.

During the GOP convention, Mittens himself said he was a "severe conservative".

During the GOP convention, Mittens himself said he was a "severe conservative".
romney has moved from right during the primary more to centre. but i think he be pretty hawish sounding on monday as he want to appear tough .

Whoops.

RCP now has the no toss up map such that if Romney wins OH, he wins....period.

Whoops.

RCP now has the no toss up map such that if Romney wins OH, he wins....period.
your right.

his route is clear nc,fi,co,va and ohio and he won. so ohio and he win.

so got better route that for sure.

It kinda almost looks like the unskewed polls guys DID manage to get the pollsters' heads out of their asses for a while.

It got so bad for a while that I checked every poll that bothered to show how they had been constructed (not all of them were honest enough to even share the details). It was amazing to see how often -- consistently in fact -- the polls had a significant oversampling of Dims. And even so, the polls did not bode well for The ONE.

That seems to have slowed down a bit since unskewed did its public service OUTING of the polls.

And now, with the election nipping at our ankles, there is additional incentive for the pollsters to try to get things accurate. So now, the swing to Romney (it's not really a swing; it's just a belated admission) is being made clear.

The ONE is in huge political trouble despite a propaganda oriented main stream media. Despite his being the incumbent with all of its inherent electoral advantages. Despite the give away to eager recipients of the largesse which is not really his to dole out. Despite everything. He is even getting hammered in the swing states at the same time that some of his "sure thing" states are getting wobbly.

President James Earl Jimmy Barack Hussein Milhaus Carter Obama is going to lose.

I have said it before and I am saying it again.

The rderp types will deny it. He is a fluffer and a pillow biter. But it doesn't matter what he says or how much he cries. The ONE is going down.

Yeah, Goober.....he's really......

....settin' the World on firehttp://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/10/19/1046711/romney-tax-study-repeal/?mobile=nc!!

"Mitt Romney has been desperately trying to refute a study by the Tax Policy Center showing that he can’t mathematically achieve his goals of reducing income tax rates while shielding the middle class from a tax increase and not adding to the deficit."​

:eusa_whistle:

It kinda almost looks like the unskewed polls guys DID manage to get the pollsters' heads out of their asses for a while.

It got so bad for a while that I checked every poll that bothered to show how they had been constructed (not all of them were honest enough to even share the details). It was amazing to see how often -- consistently in fact -- the polls had a significant oversampling of Dims. And even so, the polls did not bode well for The ONE.

That seems to have slowed down a bit since unskewed did its public service OUTING of the polls.

And now, with the election nipping at our ankles, there is additional incentive for the pollsters to try to get things accurate. So now, the swing to Romney (it's not really a swing; it's just a belated admission) is being made clear.

The ONE is in huge political trouble despite a propaganda oriented main stream media. Despite his being the incumbent with all of its inherent electoral advantages. Despite the give away to eager recipients of the largesse which is not really his to dole out. Despite everything. He is even getting hammered in the swing states at the same time that some of his "sure thing" states are getting wobbly.

President James Earl Jimmy Barack Hussein Milhaus Carter Obama is going to lose.

I have said it before and I am saying it again.

The rderp types will deny it. He is a fluffer and a pillow biter. But it doesn't matter what he says or how much he cries. The ONE is going down.
well ii don,t blame you for being confident as romney is the front runner but it not over till it end.

So................I guess that because someone disagrees with you, you're gonna say they're wrong.

Got proof for your side?

"DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."

Yeah, Goober.....he's really......

....settin' the World on firehttp://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/10/19/1046711/romney-tax-study-repeal/?mobile=nc!!

"Mitt Romney has been desperately trying to refute a study by the Tax Policy Center showing that he can’t mathematically achieve his goals of reducing income tax rates while shielding the middle class from a tax increase and not adding to the deficit."​

:eusa_whistle:
well i hope no one steal election on either side. i doubt that happen though

Right now Real Clear has Obama up +0.1 a dead heat this race has been a dead heat since the first debate with neither man being able to get a lead outside of the margin of error.Romney has a slight electoral lead of 206 to 201.

Forum List

Back