Real class-warfare in the US...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
This was originally posted in another thread but i received alot of positive feedback on it so i felt it deserved its own.

Originally Posted by manu1959
me either....odd thing..... a one time good friend of mine lived in germany in the 30s....he said one night after too much wine..."if you ask me all the arrogant jews lived on the hills in the nice houses and fucked with the average german...he then said.....no wonder hitler got the average german to turn aginst them....i sat there stunned just staring at this guy

By far im not a supremecist but think about it. Any class of people throughout history that has had privelege and has scorned the lesser people as dolts and morons to pity, has gotten their due. Dukes and Lords of old that ruled in tyrranny eventually were overthrown. The russian czars were all beheaded down to the youngest heir by the people who they ruled. France had a revolution against an entire class of people (aristocrats) for their privelege over the less fortunate. In early 17th century America the riots by the poor against the rich were common especially during the Civil War where resentments were inflamed by the drafting of poor sons over rich ones.

The jews were the wealthy in Germany during the 30's and would make an easy target of resentment for the masses. Whats the difference between then and now? Lawyers, judges and unconstitutional laws. New laws are passed with little regard for the constitution or the majority of people. Lawyers and judges push these laws onto the people and eliminate those troublemakers from old by placing them in jail for petty crimes such as drug possession or DUI. Remove them from society and place fear into everyone else. Fear to not rock the boat or else end up like them. It quells revolution. It quells even average human instinct to call a spade a spade when doing so could be against the law.

America is on a dangerous crossroads where a small minority can manipulate the laws to where the people have lost control and cant get it back. We're almost there and once we pass that point, its gone for good.

insein said:
This was originally posted in another thread but i received alot of positive feedback on it so i felt it deserved its own.

By far im not a supremecist but think about it. Any class of people throughout history that has had privelege and has scorned the lesser people as dolts and morons to pity, has gotten their due. Dukes and Lords of old that ruled in tyrranny eventually were overthrown. The russian czars were all beheaded down to the youngest heir by the people who they ruled. France had a revolution against an entire class of people (aristocrats) for their privelege over the less fortunate. In early 17th century America the riots by the poor against the rich were common especially during the Civil War where resentments were inflamed by the drafting of poor sons over rich ones.

The jews were the wealthy in Germany during the 30's and would make an easy target of resentment for the masses. Whats the difference between then and now? Lawyers, judges and unconstitutional laws. New laws are passed with little regard for the constitution or the majority of people. Lawyers and judges push these laws onto the people and eliminate those troublemakers from old by placing them in jail for petty crimes such as drug possession or DUI. Remove them from society and place fear into everyone else. Fear to not rock the boat or else end up like them. It quells revolution. It quells even average human instinct to call a spade a spade when doing so could be against the law.

America is on a dangerous crossroads where a small minority can manipulate the laws to where the people have lost control and cant get it back. We're almost there and once we pass that point, its gone for good.

Agreed---the silent squelching of the common mans rights to equal access to the law. Make it without telling anyone---charge people to interpret it for them--make it NECESSARY to retain an attorney to accomplish relatively simple procedures--appoint judges rather than elect them--and give them free reign from any intrusion from the other branches of the government who are SUPPOSED to be equal.

Forum List

Back