Real blacks vs Uncle Tom Negroes

The "Uncle Tom" blacks which is a incorrect term if you do the research about "Uncle Tom's Cabin",
the book from which the term got the name from. Was a means of Whites getting reports
on black by other blacks, who were either paid, or given special treatment.

It was of means of White people maintaining control over blacks after slavery.

maybe you should learn the history of your church!
Restoration Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Restoration Movement has since divided into multiple separate groups. There are three main branches in the U.S.: the Churches of Christ, the Independent Christian Churches/Churches of Christ, and the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). Some see divisions in the movement as the result of the tension between the goals of restoration and ecumenism, with the Churches of Christ and Independent Christian Churches/Churches of Christ resolving the tension by stressing restoration, while the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) resolved the tension by stressing ecumenism.[4]:383 A number of groups outside the U.S. also have historical associations with this movement, such as the Evangelical Christian Church in Canada and the Churches of Christ in Australia.

Mr Bass doesn't need wikipedia to him lies, our Church is written in the bible along with our beliefs, take those lies and shove em.

do you think it all of sudden just showed up in the United States? Did A church just fell out of the ski and people just started going to it?

Fucktard Thread ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True, but kind of on the redundant side.

That alert is clearly presented to all potential readers whenever they see that any OP is offered by The Basshole.

On an unrelated note: I once applied for the job of "House Negro."

I got REJECTED on the basis of, get this: I am supposedly white.

Fucking RACIST hiring policies!

That alert is clearly presented to all potential readers whenever they see that any OP is offered by The Basshole.

You should have applied for the position of the "House Cracker".

You should have applied for the position of the "House Cracker".

That position had been filled. (It was also a race-based hiring. Fucking racists!)

Forum List

Back