Real Black Conservatives

The interesting phenomenon with Leftists and in particular "Black" Leftists is that when they excoriate Black Conservatives, they never cite anything said by them that is false. Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams skewer Black "leaders" for their refusal to address the internal problems within the Black community, always calling out "Whitey" for the poverty, lawlessness, and social ills of the Black community. But those who criticize Sowell and Williams never point out any factual errors, any mistaken data, any failures of logic...because there aren't any.

The truth hurts.

There is nothing "racist" about Our Beloved President, but the Left takes every opportunity to call him racist. He has done more for American Blacks than Barry Soetoro ever dreamed of doing, but that is a fact, not a Leftist talking point.

Trump is a racist and he's done nothing for blacks Sowell and Williams are jokes.

Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America with irresponsible rhetoric he pawns off as high level intellectual thought. One can criticize liberals all they want about policies, but when you are black and you suggest to whites that blacks are starting a race war with them, you invite problems that no one black should be facing. When you know that your audience consists of white right wing extremists and you state how they are under attack from blacks and the media hides it, you invite and should be held criminally responsible for the hate crimes you have created.

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

I remembered those words as I was listening to a stirring rendition of the Old Ship of Zion sung by Rev. Randolph Miller at the funeral for Rev. Clementa Pinckney. As I listened to this old spiritual, I wondered had Dylan Roof read the words of Sowell and did those words validate Roofs feelings of how he needed to do something to end the scourge of black attacks against whites in Sowells race war. As I listened to this man sing this song and was moved to tears during the televised funeral, I began thinking just how many of these kinds of funerals blacks have had to endure.

I hold great disdain for opinions such as Sowells and I regard the elevation of blacks like him into thought leadership as having been detrimental to the overall improvement of blacks in America. Here is a man who ignored conditions blacks faced at Cornell that led to black students eventually taking over Willard Straight Hall. Furthermore his opposition to government solving the problem government made for blacks just doesn’t make sense. He ignores almost 200 years of whites exclusively getting government assistance in his analysis.

At this point it is important to show the numeric human cost of what Sowell stated in that National Review article. Beginning with the next paragraph are hate crime statistics from 2013, which was the year Sowell declared that Blacks had begun a race war against whites.

“According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

The 2015 FBI data showed that of the 734 total reported offenses committed against whites — a single incident could have multiple offenses like assault or theft — 46 percent of those were committed by blacks.

In contrast, of the 2,125 reported offenses committed against blacks, 58 percent of those who committed by whites.”

Based on this data, how can a black person make such an irresponsible and dangerous comment like the one Sowell made? There is a very long history of violence perpetrated against blacks by whites throughout US history. Most of it came from whites feeling threatened. Now we have a black man stoking and validating in their minds those same fears. I don’t know what media Sowell watches, but the local news where I live from at least 2 cities show stories on these kinds of crimes every time they happen complete with pictures of the captured perpetrators. Sowell has half assed his way into wealth because of dumb white conservatives who suck up his message only because it validates their racial views.
.....if anyone is racist, it's the Obamas..I've linked this many times ....she just said racist stuff that Trump never did

Forum List

Back