Real bad day at TESLA! Oooops!

What part of Musk is facing felony charges is vague to you?

What does that have to do with Tesla the company?

You seem to be especially retarded today. You do understand that if Elon Musk, say, dies, Tesla would still just keep chugging along, right?
Why would anyone think the CEO of Tesla being charged with felonies and being told to step down as CEO by a judge have anything to do with Tesla? :spinner:

You seem to be especially retarded today. You do understand that if Elon Musk, say, dies, Tesla would still just keep chugging along, right?
You have no idea what the SEC will do to Tesla if found guilty.

Ummmm….they settled the lawsuit last week.
Tesla paid $20 million, Musk paid $20 million.

Elon Musk agrees to pay $20 million and quit as Tesla chairman in deal with SEC

I don't think a felony was ever a possibility.

Two days from being sued to settlement.

Fishy.

Fishy.

Cheaper.

Fishy.

Cheaper.
For a settlement you’ve got to get a lot of signatures.

And it’s the weekend. You telling me they worked on a Sunday?

Fishy.

Cheaper.
For a settlement you’ve got to get a lot of signatures.

Is the story meaningfully changed if they sign the papers tomorrow instead of yesterday?

Stocks tank! Exec's quit. Panic at Tesla!

Chaos Erupts At Tesla: Stock Crashes, Bonds Implode After Heads Of Accounting, HR Quit

Well duh.....when nobody cares about electric vehicles, the folks slowly start to realize they've been had!! Musk....what a fraud.:113:

Zero Hedge? :lol:

Ultimately, Elon Musk’s SEC settlement has now provided a clear path for Tesla to attain a record-breaking third quarter without any unnecessary drama. Elon Musk himself has noted that Tesla’s main challenge now is delivering as many vehicles to reservation holders as quickly as possible. Tesla, for its part, has begun adapting to the delivery challenges. Handovers reportedly go well into the night, home deliveries are being done to a number of reservation holders, and even owners of Tesla vehicles who are willing to volunteer their time have been tapped to help the company in its end-of-quarter push. Tesla’s production and delivery figures this Q3 would likely set new records, and with Elon Musk’s SEC lawsuit in the rearview mirror, there is very little that can come between the electric car maker and even more impressive milestones.​

Elon Musk's SEC settlement has cleared a path for Tesla's record-breaking Q3 results
SEC sues Elon Musk for “false and misleading” tweets

The Securities and Exchange Commission sued Tesla’s CEO on Thursday for making “false and misleading” statements to investors. It’s asking a federal judge to prevent Musk from serving as an officer or a director of a public company, among other penalties. The complaint hinges on a tweet Musk sent on August 7 about taking Tesla private. “Am considering taking Tesla private at $420,” Musk said. “Funding secured.” The SEC said he had not actually secured the funding. “In truth and in fact, Musk had not even discussed, much less confirmed, key deal terms, including price, with any potential funding source,” the SEC said in its complaint. That tweet, and subsequent tweets from Musk over the next three hours, caused “significant confusion and disruption in the market for Tesla’s stock,” as well as harm to investors, the SEC said.

What part of "record setting 3rd quarter" is it that you don't understand?
Tesla achieves Model 3 production goal for record quarter with 2 days still to go
Hey, we get it that Orangelings hate electric cars and the environment.
Elon screwed up, but I'm sure that he'll himself busy with SpaceX and whole bunch of other successful enterprises ..
So don't you worry :wink:

There is an investigation. There are NO FELONY CHARGES

Forum List

Back