Reagan's True Legacy: Terminating the American Dream

Jane White: Reagan's True Legacy: Terminating the American Dream

Wonder why we've got record federal deficits? Much of the cause stems from Reagan's corporate tax breaks; by 1983 the portion of tax receipts derived from corporate income taxes dropped to an all-time low of 6.2%, down from 12.5% in 1980 and 32.1% in 1952.
Why don't you move to Russia if you want Government stealing wealth from those that actually make something of themselves?

Wonder why we've got record federal deficits? Much of the cause stems from Reagan's corporate tax breaks; by 1983 the portion of tax receipts derived from corporate income taxes dropped to an all-time low of 6.2%, down from 12.5% in 1980 and 32.1% in 1952.

Reagan's famous quote..."The most frightening ten words are ""I'm here from the government and I'm here to help"" would certainly be disputed by the victims of the Axis powers as we saved the world from fascism. Reagan's thinly veiled front for corporate non regulation has done more harm to the American psychological makeup than any phrase before or since. He could not have been more destructive if he was a USSR Communist plant.

Why don't you move to Russia if you want Government stealing wealth from those that actually make something of themselves?

Why don't you go fuck yourself and the pony you rode in on twit. Our representatives are chosen by the people to do our work. They are fully authorized to spend tax money by law. If you don't like that maybe you should go find a more suitable country to infest.

Let's go back to the good old days of high taxes because everyone knows that government knows how to spend money....Boy do they love to spend.It drives me crazy with these left wing nutbags.How bout we cut the spending jackoffs and have government learn to live within it's means.:(

Why don't you go fuck yourself and the pony you rode in on twit. Our representatives are chosen by the people to do our work. They are fully authorized to spend tax money by law. If you don't like that maybe you should go find a more suitable country to infest.

Anyone that will agree with fail and go on this is a flaming fucking liberal. Fuck you our representatives are sent to D.C. to make sure our rights are protected while keeping the country going.

Anyone that will agree with fail and go on this is a flaming fucking liberal. Fuck you our representatives are sent to D.C. to make sure our rights are protected while keeping the country going.

Unfortunately for a faggot fascist like you this isn't Soviet Russia and I get to pick my own party. Have a nice day ingrate.

why don't you go fuck yourself and the pony you rode in on twit. Our representatives are chosen by the people to do our work. They are fully authorized to spend tax money by law. If you don't like that maybe you should go find a more suitable country to infest.

anyone that will agree with fail and go on this is a flaming fucking liberal. Fuck you our representatives are sent to d.c. To make sure our rights are protected while keeping the country going.

unfortunately for a faggot fascist like you this isn't soviet russia and i get to pick my own party. Have a nice day ingrate.

you are an idiot, you will thank me later when you've been educatred.

Reagan rode into town with a feel good message for a populace being confronted by Jimmy Carter's gloom and doom lamentations.

One thing that can't be taken away from Ronnie was , he knew how to work a crowd, and essentially served corporatism preaching trickle down mamonism

Corporatism being the insidious animal that even Benny Mousolini commented on , isn't instituted overnight, much more the effects come to awarness over a generations time

And so, the next grandious leap toward it was via Clinton's recinding of Glass Stegal, along with the ever omnimous economic casandra Rob Riech , nobody paid attention to that debacle either

The final nail in the democratic coffin would be Citizens United vs. the FEC, insuring the likes of Koch, Soro's and similar ilk the best Congress they can buy, and the rest of us the illusion of free choice

~S~

anyone that will agree with fail and go on this is a flaming fucking liberal. Fuck you our representatives are sent to d.c. To make sure our rights are protected while keeping the country going.

unfortunately for a faggot fascist like you this isn't soviet russia and i get to pick my own party. Have a nice day ingrate.

you are an idiot, you will thank me later when you've been educatred.

I am an idiot? You cannot teach what you cannot spell.:lol: I've forgotten much more than you will ever know hick.

Reagan rode into town with a feel good message for a populace being confronted by Jimmy Carter's gloom and doom lamentations.

One thing that can't be taken away from Ronnie was , he knew how to work a crowd, and essentially served corporatism preaching trickle down mamonism

Corporatism being the insidious animal that even Benny Mousolini commented on , isn't instituted overnight, much more the effects come to awarness over a generations time

And so, the next grandious leap toward it was via Clinton's recinding of Glass Stegal, along with the ever omnimous economic casandra Rob Riech , nobody paid attention to that debacle either

The final nail in the democratic coffin would be Citizens United vs. the FEC, insuring the likes of Koch, Soro's and similar ilk the best Congress they can buy, and the rest of us the illusion of free choice

~S~

Reagan was an actor by trade, something that served him well in the White House. He not only increased taxes he took spending to record levels. On top of that he presided over one of the most corrupt administrations in history.

But all in all I think he was a decent person who was controlled by those around him.

The rightests bought into the St. Ronnie BIG LIE and they truly do not like it when people actually point out his record.

But blaming Ronnie for all that is occurring is still nuts.

Basically his supply sider policies have been in effect and augmented by every POTUS since, including Clinton.

And those polices in combination are responsible for the economic meltdown which has really occurred in large part because the American middle class have been taking it on the neck for so long that fewer and fewer of them are economically solvent.

Unless things change considerable soon, the American middle class (thus whatever is left of America's democratic insitutions) are basically toast.

Last edited:

Wait......WAIT......

It was Bush's fault, right?

Until Reagan's 100th birthday rolled along......and now its Reagan's fault.

Will Steven Tyler's approaching anniversary of sobriety shift the blame to Palin, Rove, Bachman, or back to Bush?

Shit.....

I can't keep up anymore.....

sigh......

Yup

St. Ronnie's Admin did a great job ushering in the beginning of the end of America.

So, to be clear, you are saying that Policies of Reagan, who left office in 1988 are causing the Federal Deficits of 2009 & 10?

We can rest easy knowing that the Big 0 has had no impact on this.

Cue the Circus Music.

Wait......WAIT......

It was Bush's fault, right?

Until Reagan's 100th birthday rolled along......and now its Reagan's fault.

Will Steven Tyler's approaching anniversary of sobriety shift the blame to Palin, Rove, Bachman, or back to Bush?

Shit.....

I can't keep up anymore.....

sigh......

There's not much difference betwen bush and Reagan when it comes to economic issues. Both promised to cut taxes, spending, govt power, deficits and the national debt. Both increased all of those things.

Forum List

Back