Reaganism: A failed theory

Excellent! All the righties are still clinging to the failed "theories" of Reagan.

Government is the problem, gov. is the problem, gov. is the problem ...

Keep repeating it until you believe it!

The demise of the Repubs.

Not to worry, Wihosa...nobody in the RNC believes that tripe.

That's just the hook they use to snag the ignorant fish who do.

Just like the DNC pretends to be on the side of the working people.

Name someone in the Republic party that doen't believe in the voodoo economics of Reaganism. Anyone who says anything against the party line has to apologize to 'Boss' Limbaugh.

Ron Paul doesn't believe in "voodoo economics," and does not apologize to Rush Limbaugh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaoYD7iZG9w]YouTube - Obama prefers Ronald Reagan over Bill Clinton[/ame]

Name someone in the Republic party that doen't believe in the voodoo economics of Reaganism. Anyone who says anything against the party line has to apologize to 'Boss' Limbaugh.

George Bush I for starters.

He IS the man who coined the term to describe that goofy notion, you know?

I do know. Funny thing is he continued the same policies for his whole term.

Wrong again.

Remember why he lost the support of his fellow Republicans?

Because he RAISED taxes.

And why did he raise taxes?

Because he knew VOODOO economics when he saw them.

And incidently, why am I the guy here defending Geroge Bush I?

Where are all those so called conservtives who should be correcting the record?

They're too busy posting liberal hate blather to know anything of value, I guess.

At any rate, wihosa, while you and I are probably on the same contempt for the unwashed school of clueless conservatives page, not EVERY REPUBLICAN is the notwit type you too see here.

George Bush I, while I wasn't a big fan, was at least a reality based thinker.

Which is exactly why the Rs voters got rid of him, I suspect.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaoYD7iZG9w]YouTube - Obama prefers Ronald Reagan over Bill Clinton[/ame]

Excellent! All the righties are still clinging to the failed "theories" of Reagan.

Government is the problem, gov. is the problem, gov. is the problem ...

Keep repeating it until you believe it!

The demise of the Repubs.

Its not that the Righties believe in Ronald it just that his beliefs were alot more like the founders intended,and not like simpleton Carters beliefs that were more like Lenin's

So the Repubs answer for our ills today is to replay Reagan's inaguration adress from twenty eight years ago. And if any you Repubs don't agree, get on your knees and kiss 'Boss" Limbaugh's ring.

This is why the Republic party can not govern, they don't believe in governemnt.

Hey I'd rather kiss Ronnies right that suck Obama's (guess what here) Oh I forgot you lefties like that kind of stuff

So the Repubs answer for our ills today is to replay Reagan's inaguration adress from twenty eight years ago. And if any you Repubs don't agree, get on your knees and kiss 'Boss" Limbaugh's ring.

This is why the Republic party can not govern, they don't believe in governemnt.

Hey I'd rather kiss Ronnies right that suck Obama's (guess what here) Oh I forgot you lefties like that kind of stuff

You really want to go there? There are no homosexual republicans? Take a breath before you post and it may become coherent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FskEpUpbou4]YouTube - Reagan "A time for Choosing" Speech Excerpts[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO2_49TycdE]YouTube - Reagan's Nashua Moment[/ame]

Its not that the Righties believe in Ronald it just that his beliefs were alot more like the founders intended,and not like simpleton Carters beliefs that were more like Lenin's

Also, president Bush had to pay for two words, therefore he had to allow pork spending to get the left to vote for the money/bill to pay for said wars.

Hey I'd rather kiss Ronnie's right that suck Obama's (guess what here) Oh I forgot you lefties like that kind of stuff

You really want to go there? There are no homosexual republicans? Take a breath before you post and it may become coherent.

As it goes start hitting below the belt and someone will hit lower.
I really don't give a shit what you lefties think and regardless as to what is quoted buy who and when makes no difference to who wins what in what election as the middle always decides and always will.

All the comments on this site or any other will reflect little
change in any election but when in the mood I will comment as I see fit and I didn't say there were no Fags (oh my god he said fags)
in the republican party and who gives a shit I meant Rep's kiss Ronnie's ring and Dem's suck Obama:evil::evil:s it...Just like it says

Republicans have been president 20 out of the last 28 years, and here we are...

What's the saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...and here we are...

Forum List

Back