Reagan Was A Democrat...In Every Way

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
He was a dyed in the wool Democrat for most of his life

He was the president of a union for years

He had the coordinates of the terrorists who killed nearly 300 of our marines in Lebanon and would not give the order to execute...instead pulled our forces out

In 1986 he signed a bill to grant amnesty to 2.5 million illegals and it ultimately granted amnesty to nearly 6 million

Reagan switched parties because of high taxes after his B movies began to make some serious dollars. That's what the Republican party stands for now. Low taxes for the corporations and wealthy.

Reagan was a Republican in name only!

I dont want to claim the guy.

they can have him.

They will just lie about his record anyway to pretend he was goldwater.

He had the coordinates of the terrorists who killed nearly 300 of our marines in Lebanon and would not give the order to execute...instead pulled our forces out

In 1986 he signed a bill to grant amnesty to 2.5 million illegals and it ultimately granted amnesty to nearly 6 million

Reagan switched parties because of high taxes after his B movies began to make some serious dollars. That's what the Republican party stands for now. Low taxes for the corporations and wealthy.

I believe this belongs in Conspiracy Theories or the Fiction Section :cuckoo:

why because it doenst fit your right wing lies?

Reagan raised taxes.

Reagan was pro amnesty.

Reagan was head of the actors union.

Just because Reagan did a few thing normally associated with a Democrat does not make him one.

Obama snorted Cocaine at one time does that make him a Drug Addict?

Reagan was human, I am sure he made a mistake or two, but to label him a Democrat is hilarious......

Just because Reagan did a few thing normally associated with a Democrat does not make him one.

Reagan was human, I am sure he made a mistake or two, but to label him a Democrat is hilarious......

Reagan was a Democrat for most of his life. He was the president of the Screen Actor's Guild and a negotiator. The Screen Actor's Guild was a powerful union. His unorthodox borrowing and increasing the national debt out did any other Democrat in our history:

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

a mistake or two?????

Why do you people pretend he didnt do any of this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

a mistake or two?????

Who gives a shit and what difference does it make. That's like Ken Starr and the entire congress of the United States using CIA, FBI, etc. to prove Bill Clinton got a blow job.

After they tried to remove him from office and failed his approval numbers went back into the 60's before he left office.

Last edited:

He borrowed, spent and increased the size of government.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

a mistake or two?????

Who gives a shit and what difference does it make. That's like Ken Starr and the entire congress of the United States using CIA, FBI, etc. to prove Bill Clinton got a blow job.

After they tried to remove him from office and failed his approval numbers went back into the 60's before he left office.

It matters because He is the ONLY republican they seem to admire.

They back away from Bush when the facts get presented and start chanting Reagan.

Reagan did not even back the stupid crap they try to proffer now.

So did George W. Bush....assumed a surplus, cut taxes twice, started two wars and doubled the national debt. Right now the Republicans...all of them are proposing doing the same thing again. Neither party has ever cut spending a goddam dime. The most either of them has ever done was free e parts of the spending and after being adjusted for inflation that continued to increase the debt.

Last edited:

So did George W. Bush....assumed a surplus, cut taxes twice, started two wars and doubled the national debt. Right now the Republicans...all of them are proposing doing the same thing again. Neither party has ever cut spending a goddam dime. The most either of them has ever done was free e parts of the spending and after being adjusted for inflation that continued to increase the debt.

Once again illustrating my point that there is no difference between the parties which is why we desperately need a third party.

Reagan was a democrat for most of his life. I was too. It was only when the democrats became radical leftists that both Reagan and myself left the democrats. I can't speak for him, but I changed when I became horriried at what the democrats were doing and wanted to do.l

Reagan was a democrat for most of his life. I was too. It was only when the democrats became radical leftists that both Reagan and myself left the democrats. I can't speak for him, but I changed when I became horriried at what the democrats were doing and wanted to do.l

I was a Republican when they stood for balanced budgets, small government and indivdual rights. After the criminal Nixon got caught I opened my eyes. Then....after Reagan and Bush 41 cut taxes for the wealthy and quadrupled the national debt I swore off of the muthers. Some elections I might not even bother to go to the polls but I won't vote Republican in a national election again if I live to 100.

Forum List

Back