Reagan Wants to Kill Mark Dice

While I think Dice's sending propaganda to the troops is boneheadly stupid, calling for the man's assassination is somewhat over the top.

Who are Michael Reagan and Mark Dice?

San Diego, CA) Radio talk show host Michael Reagan is calling for the murder of political activist, Mark Dice, after hearing that Dice is mailing letters and DVDs to troops in Iraq. Reagan wants to pay for the bullets.

“Excuse me folks, I’m going to say this. We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets.”

Reagan adds, “How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”

Dice is demanding that Reagan be fired immediately. “Calling for the murder of someone because you disagree with their political stance is absolutely unacceptable, un American, and possibly illegal,” says Dice.

Dice has filed a report with the FBI and is considering legal action against Reagan.

Dice’s organization, The Resistance, has launched a campaign to send documentary films and declassified documents to U.S. troops who are stationed in Iraq to inform them that the 9/11 attacks were aided by elements within the U.S. government.

San Diego, CA) Radio talk show host Michael Reagan is calling for the murder of political activist, Mark Dice, after hearing that Dice is mailing letters and DVDs to troops in Iraq. Reagan wants to pay for the bullets.

“Excuse me folks, I’m going to say this. We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets.”

Reagan adds, “How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”

Dice is demanding that Reagan be fired immediately. “Calling for the murder of someone because you disagree with their political stance is absolutely unacceptable, un American, and possibly illegal,” says Dice.

Dice has filed a report with the FBI and is considering legal action against Reagan.

Dice’s organization, The Resistance, has launched a campaign to send documentary films and declassified documents to U.S. troops who are stationed in Iraq to inform them that the 9/11 attacks were aided by elements within the U.S. government.

Sounds to me like the perfect solution would be for them to kill each other. I'd say what Dice is doing exceeds mere politics. He's attempting to undermine the morale of troops in the field with his conspiracy theories. Think about it ...

What is his goal? To cause an insurrection? Mass mutiny? There is absolutely NOTHING he or his so-called info can do but get someone in trouble because any action they might take as a result of that info would be illegal.

But let me guess ... he claims to "support the troops?" :eusa_eh:

But I think what Reagan is doing is just as morally reprehensible. Inciting others to murder somone for being an idiot. If it's open season on idiots, I need to go buy a LOT MORE rounds.:badgrin:

GunnyL;703088]Sounds to me like the perfect solution would be for them to kill each other. I'd say what Dice is doing exceeds mere politics. He's attempting to undermine the morale of troops in the field with his conspiracy theories. Think about it ...

What is his goal? To cause an insurrection? Mass mutiny?

"I will let Abe feild that question...abe.."

"I will let Abe feild that question...abe.."

Seems to me Abe's subsequent actions were in direct contradiction to those words, dontchathink?

He in fact used military force to subjugate an entire region that no longer wished to be controlled by his government.

Even IF the ideal is correct, there are laws against taking any action to bring it about.

The penalty for troops in the field during a time of war who refuse to fight is severe. If they refuse to fight under fire, it's death.

If they desert, where are they going to go? Iran? Syria?

NO possible good can come of Dice's actions. It is my opinion he should be held accountable for any-and-everything that occurs, if it should, as a result of his actions. He won't be, but that is my opinion nonetheless.

Isn't that against the law?

I would think calling for the murder of someone violates some sort of FCC rule, at the very least. I mean, if the FCC is going to go all bent out of shape mentioning anatomy on the airwaves, surely the calling for the killing of someone has to rank up there.

Isn't that against the law?

I would think calling for the murder of someone violates some sort of FCC rule, at the very least. I mean, if the FCC is going to go all bent out of shape mentioning anatomy on the airwaves, surely the calling for the killing of someone has to rank up there.

Well, he doesn't actually call for anyone to kill the guy. He clearly is speaking in the universal "you," and clearly talking trash.

Not saying I agree with his comments. I agree with his complaint in regard to what Dice is doing, but even idiots have one clear thought every now and again. His commentary is definitely over the top, but do you think it any more illegal than what Dice is doing? It's pushing freedom of speech beyond its intent.

One member of this board was hoping Obama gets assassinated, or something to that effect. I don't get it, but it seems to be where we're at. There's no discussion. Let's just kill each other for our poilitical beliefs.

Well, he doesn't actually call for anyone to kill the guy. He clearly is speaking in the universal "you," and clearly talking trash.

Not saying I agree with his comments. I agree with his complaint in regard to what Dice is doing, but even idiots have one clear thought every now and again. His commentary is definitely over the top, but do you think it any more illegal than what Dice is doing? It's pushing freedom of speech beyond its intent.

One member of this board was hoping Obama gets assassinated, or something to that effect. I don't get it, but it seems to be where we're at. There's no discussion. Let's just kill each other for our poilitical beliefs.

We are getting closer and closer to the armed rebellion.

While I think Dice's sending propaganda to the troops is boneheadly stupid, calling for the man's assassination is somewhat over the top.

I dont think so....

That asshole group better not be sending any of that propaganda bullshit lies to either of my daughters. That shit will get used for target practice.

I dont think so....

That asshole group better not be sending any of that propaganda bullshit lies to either of my daughters. That shit will get used for target practice.

thats what they are counting on is about 30% of the people to be follow blindly and turn weapons on there own people worked in the USSR ..works well in china...what dice is doing is sending the facts...unlike the false propaganda of false intelligence fake news story's and fake press conferences that where used to sell this war...if mark dice should be shot..then you would have to shoot these gentlemen as well

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 400 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Larry L. Erickson, MS, PhD
No photo available

Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).
"Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 400 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Lon J. Waters, PhD
No photo available

Lon J. Waters, PhD Mathematics – Former staff member of the Maui High Performance Computing Center, a U.S. Department of Defense funded high performance computing and research facility. Former staff member of Sandia National Laboratories, a major research facility of the National Nuclear Security Administration, U.S. Department of Energy. Member Advisory Editorial Board, Journal of 9/11 Studies.

Signatory of Petition of Solidarity to the Attorney General of New York for a new independent grand jury investigation of 9/11 11/19/04: "We the undersigned: a) think that there is ample evidence and probable cause to believe that many grave and still unresolved crimes were committed by US officials prior to, during and after the events of 9/11; b) observe that most of these apparent crimes, including but not limited to abetment of mass murder, criminal negligence, insider trading, and obstruction of justice fall well within the jurisdiction of New York's top law enforcement officials ..." Justice for 9/11 -- Solidarity Petition -- [www.Justicefor911.org]

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

U.S. INTELLIGENCE SERVICES AND LAW ENFORCEMENT

Raymond L. McGovern

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." http://video.google

Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out: "It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception." Interlink Books

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Bio: Ray McGovern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Christison

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06: "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them." Dissident Voice

Article 9/7/06: "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. … I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen. … The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. … All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com: The Earth Is Being Turned Into A Prison Planet

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Audio interview 9/29/06: "We very seriously need an entirely new very high level and truly independent investigation of the events of 9/11. I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all. It gave the administration what it wanted to support their official story on what happened on the date of September 11 and that's all they cared about. ... It's a monstrous crime. Absolutely a monstrous crime." Electric Politics

Bio: Amal Press

Milton Bearden

Milton Bearden – Former CIA Station Chief in Pakistan, Germany, Nigeria, and Sudan. Served In Pakistan from 1986 to 1989, where he played a role in training the mujahedeen in Afghanistan. Later served as the director of the Soviet/East European Division during the collapse of the Soviet Union. He received the Distinguished Intelligence Medal, the Intelligence Medal of Merit, and the Donovan Award for his CIA service. He received the Federal Cross of Merit from the President of the German Federal Republic for his service in Germany at the end of the Cold War. 30-year CIA career. Currently author and commentator on intelligence services and terrorism.
Interview with Dan Rather, CBS News 9/12/01:

Dan Rather: If the President should come to you and ask you, "What do you think I should do?", what would you tell him?

Milton Bearden: ... Focus on finding out who did this thing yesterday and then dealing with it in a way that will not bring yet more troubles to us.

Dan Rather: Well, it's pretty obvious that a judgment is coalescing around the President that it was Osama bin Laden.

Milton Bearden: I know we live in a country where we're often told that the first thing that comes to your mind, put it down. Put the little mark in there. I feel slightly uncomfortable because I spent so many years wondering how the myth of Osama bin Laden got started. We have the Osama bin Laden who was the great war hero in Afghanistan. We have Osama bin Laden who was trained by CIA, funded and supported by CIA during three years of war. I was there at the same time bin Laden was there. He was not the great warrior that went and fought the Soviet Union to a standstill. The CIA had nothing to do with him. I think that that mythological Osama bin Laden, never mind that he's an absolutely evil man, but the mythological Osama bin Laden causes me trouble. And I think maybe there is another answer out there. I'm not certain that I know what it is.

Dan Rather: Milt Bearden again, you're one of our most experienced people with long experience in Afghanistan. What does your gut tell you about who's responsible about these attacks this week?

Milton Bearden: My gut tells me we don't know the answer yet. My gut tells me that I'm not going to go with the first answer that comes to mind, but there's quite possible something else out there. Experts will jump on you and say it's Osama bin Laden's MO. He's the only one that is capable of this type of coordinated attack. My answer to them is he's the only one you know that's capable of this kind of attack. This was a tremendously sophisticated operation against the United States; more sophisticated than anybody would ever have ascribed to Osama bin Laden. I think we need to do a little homework. We need to appoint a Team B that looks for somebody else. I'm just not convinced it was bin Laden. ...

Dan Rather: There's no question in my mind that you're skeptical that Osama bin Laden, aided and abetted, at least protected by the Taliban, should be the principal target of some large military operation. If I'm wrong about that, tell me now.

Milton Bearden: No, no, no, you're not wrong, Dan. I'm saying is -- Let me step back one step on this and say, Osama bin Laden is an evil man and he's a component of the terrorism that we're deal with across the board. All I'm saying is is that I think Osama bin Laden has become the metaphor for the entire problem of terrorism involving Muslims with perceived grievances against the United States. And I think it would be wrong to say this is a one size fits all operation and to go after bin Laden because an operation as sophisticated as carried out yesterday was an operation that was concealed from us for months, probably before it took place. It happened without essentially a hitch, except for one aircraft. And there's no reason to believe these same people weren't capable of covering their tracks somehow on the way out. Now I would go so far as to say that this group who was responsible for that, if they didn't have an Osama bin Laden out there, they'd invent one because he's a terrific diversion for the rest of the world. Could I be wrong? Of course I could be wrong. It could be Osama bin Laden. 911Blogger.com | Paying Attention to 9/11 Related Alternative News

PBS Interview 1999. Rebroadcast on 9/13/01: Regarding Osama bin Laden

Milton Bearden: We've blamed him for every horrible event in our history except the grassy knoll. And now we have, with I'm not sure what evidence, linked him to all of the terrorist acts of this year -- of this decade, perhaps. ...

Interviewer: You're not saying Osama bin Laden is not a terrorist or is not an enemy of the United States?

Milton Bearden: Osama bin Laden has chosen to make himself an enemy of the United States. He has issued these disputable fatwahs, these Islamic proclamations, to kill all ... Americans and Jews. Therefore, he's made himself a component, and I think that the United States is absolutely justified in taking out Osama bin Laden. But to oversimplify it by linking him to every known terrorist act in the last decade is an insult to most Americans. And it certainly doesn't encourage our allies in this to take us very seriously. Osama bin Laden is a legitimate target for the United States, period. But then, to completely reinforce it with all of these insupportable accusations, I think is a disservice and an oversimplification. ...

Interviewer: So, really what we're looking at is some fact but a lot of fiction.

Milton Bearden: There's a lot of fiction in there. But we like that. It's the whole Osama bin Laden mythology. It's almost part entertainment. We don't have a national enemy. We haven't had a national enemy since the evil empire slipped beneath the waves in 1991. And I think we kind of like this way. We like this whole international terrorist thing oddly enough at a time when it probably is changing its character dramatically." PBS

Bio: Milton Bearden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robert David Steele (Vivas)

Robert David Steele (Vivas) – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Also former clandestine services case officer with the CIA. 25-year U.S. military and intelligence career. Currently Founder and CEO of OSS.net and a proponent of Open Source Intelligence.

Author of On Intelligence: Spies and Secrecy in an Open World (2000, Foreword by Senator David Boren (D-OK)), The New Craft of Intelligence: Personal, Public, & Political (2002, Foreword by Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS)), Information Operations: All Information, All Languages, All the Time (2005, Foreword by Congressman Rob Simmons (R-CT-02)), The Smart Nation Act: Public Intelligence in the Public Interest (2006). Co-author of NATO Open Source Intelligence Handbook (2001). Co-editor of NATO Open Source Intelligence Reader (2002). Contributing editor of Peacekeeping Intelligence: Emerging Concepts for the Future (2003, Foreword by Dame Pauline Neville-Jones, UK).
Essay 10/7/06: Review of Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in the USA. "I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war, and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d'etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations. ...

This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism....

I sit here, a 54-year old, liberally educated, two graduate degrees, war college, a life overseas, 150 IQ or so, the number #1 Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, a former Marine Corps infantry officer, a former CIA clandestine case officer, founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center, and I have to tell anyone who cares to read this: I believe it. I believe it enough to want a full investigation that passes the smell test of the 9/11 families as well as objective outside observers." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Article 10/27/06: "While Steele stopped short of saying 9/11 was a complete inside job, he agreed that the evidence points to the overwhelming complicity of the Bush administration.

"The U.S. government did not properly investigate this and there are more rocks to be turned over," said Steele adding, "I'm absolutely certain that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition and that as far as I'm concerned means that this case has not been properly investigated. There's no way that building could have come down without controlled demolition." http://www.prisonplanet

Bio:Main Page - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Melvin A. Goodman, PhD

Melvin A. Goodman, PhD – Former Division Chief and Senior Analyst at the Office of Soviet Affairs, CIA,1966 - 1990. Senior Analyst at the Bureau of Intelligence and Research, State Department, 1974 - 1976. Professor of International Security at the National War College 1986 - 2004. Currently Senior Fellow at the Center for International Policy and Adjunct Professor of Government at Johns Hopkins University. Author and co-author of several books on international relations, including: Wars of Eduard Shevardnadze, Gorbachev's Retreat: The Third World, and Bush League Diplomacy: How the Neoconservatives Are Putting the World at Risk.

Congressional briefing testimony 7/22/05: "I think the 9/11 Commission has taught me that we need to be extremely rigorous and extremely tenacious in pursuing that truth, because there is a corporate mentality in this country that is working against allowing the truth to surface, even in tragedies, such as the 9/11 tragedy. ...

I want to talk about the [9/11] Commission itself, about the flawed process of the Commission and finally about the conflict of interest within the Commission that is extremely important to understand the failure of the Commission. ...

The final report is ultimately a coverup. I don't know how else to describe it." Vermonters for a Real 9/11 Investigation

"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article.php

Bio: http://ciponline.org/biographies

Robert Baer

Robert Baer – Former CIA Case Officer, Specialist in the Middle East, Directorate of Operations. Awarded Career Intelligence Medal. 21-year CIA veteran. Best-selling author, screenwriter, and actor. Academy Award-winning Syriana was based on Baer's memoir See No Evil. Writer and on-camera presenter for Emmy Award-nominated documentary Cult of the Suicide Bomber. Author of two nonfiction books about CIA operations, See No Evil (2002) and Sleeping with the Devil (2004) and the novel Blow the House Down (2007).

Article FBI Documents Contradict 9/11 Commission Report 2/28/08:

"There are enough discrepancies and unanswered questions in the 9/11 Commission Report that under a friendly administration, the 9/11 investigation should be re-opened." The Raw Story | A rational voice - Alternative news

Audio Interview Thom Hartmann Show 6/9/06:

Thom Hartmann: Are you of the opinion there was an aspect of 'inside job' to 9/11 within the U.S. government?

Robert Baer: There is that possibility, the evidence points at it.

Thom Hartmann: And why is it not being investigated?

Robert Baer: Why isn't the WMD story being investigated? Why hasn't anybody been held accountable for 9/11? We held people accountable after Pearl Harbor. Why has there been no change in command? Why have there been no political repercussions? Why has there been no -- any sort of exposure on this? It really makes you wonder. http://www.911blog.

Essay The Guardian 1/12/02: "Did bin Laden act alone, through his own al-Qaida network, in launching the attacks? About that I'm far more certain and emphatic: no." http://books.guardian.co

Bio: Concert Ideas

Michael Levine

Michael Levine – Former Senior DEA investigator. 25-year DEA career. Former DEA Country Attaché, Argentina and Uruguay (1979 - 1982). Former DEA Special Operations Officer, worldwide. Awards include the Octavio Gonzalez Award, given by the International Narcotic Enforcement Officer's Association for the undercover penetration of Roberto Suarez, Bolivian cocaine cartel; at that time, the biggest case in drug war history. Over twenty other awards from the US Justice and Treasury Departments and from foreign police agencies. Author of several nonfiction books on DEA investigations, including Deep Cover and Big White Lie. Radio show host and frequent media commentator on intelligence and covert operations.

The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article.php

Bio: Curriculum Vitae of Michael Levine

Coleen Rowley

Coleen Rowley – Former Special Agent and Minneapolis Division Counsel, FBI. 24-year FBI career. Agent Rowley was selected one of Time Magazine's three 2002 Persons of the Year for revealing FBI headquarters' efforts to "throw up roadblocks and undermine" FBI field investigations of Al Qaeda operatives in the four weeks prior to 9/11.

Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller 5/21/02: Regarding FBI headquarters (FBIHQ) obstruction of terrorism investigations. "The fact is that key FBIHQ personnel whose job it was to assist and coordinate with field division agents on terrorism investigations and the obtaining and use of FISA searches (and who theoretically were privy to many more sources of intelligence information than field division agents), continued to, almost inexplicably, throw up roadblocks and undermine Minneapolis' by-now desperate efforts to obtain a FISA search warrant, long after the French intelligence service provided its information and probable cause became clear. HQ personnel brought up almost ridiculous questions in their apparent efforts to undermine the probable cause. ...

When, in a desperate 11th hour measure to bypass the FBIHQ roadblock, the Minneapolis Division undertook to directly notify the CIA's Counter Terrorist Center (CTC), FBIHQ personnel actually chastised the Minneapolis agents for making the direct notification without their approval ...

I know I shouldn't be flippant about this, but jokes were actually made that the key FBIHQ personnel had to be spies or moles, like Robert Hansen, who were actually working for Osama Bin Laden to have so undercut Minneapolis' effort." Breaking News, Analysis, Opinions, Multimedia and Blogs - TIME

Interview 9/25/05: "And what I did was, I think, I put the first good dent in the blanket defense that for 8 and a half, 9 months, was holding - that 9/11 could not have been prevented.

... we were all settling for, ‘9/11 could not have been prevented’, it was ‘hindsight’. Condi Rice, "Well, no one could have ever imagined that someone would fly…" and of course, when she says that, she’s disregarding a whole bunch of things. People are letting her get away with it. She’s disregarding the fact of two or three prior incidents of people trying to fly planes into buildings, attempted takeovers of cockpits…We’re also ignoring the fact that in Minneapolis [FBI office], the acting supervisor, arguing with [FBI] headquarters said, ‘This is a guy [Zacarias Moussaoui] that could fly a plane into the World Trade Center’ on August 22nd!" http://www.nowpubli

Editor's note: Despite Agent Rowley's high-profile revelations and intimate knowledge of FBI headquarter's efforts to obstruct investigations of Al Qaeda-related terrorist activities in the four weeks prior to 9/11, the 9/11 Commission never interviewed her. The 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." contains no mention of her allegations that FBI headquarters "continued to, almost inexplicably, throw up roadblocks and undermine" FBI field agent counterterrorism efforts. The Commission Report only obliquely mentions Agent Rowley in a single footnote. See also Special Agent Robert Wright.

Editor's note: Despite the repeated assertions by many senior members of the Bush administration that no one could have ever imagined terrorists flying airplanes into buildings, it had indeed been anticipated and planned for. Less than one year prior to 9/11, the Pentagon conducted the Pentagon Mass Casualty Exercise (Project MASCAL), in which a passenger airplane crashed into the Pentagon killing over 300 individuals. See the Nov. 3, 2000 article from the US Army website, which has since been removed, but which is still available on the Internet Wayback Machine. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Bio: NOW. Politics & Economy. Coleen Rowley: Biography | PBS

Robert G. Wright, Jr.

Robert G. Wright, Jr. – Special Agent, International Terrorism Unit, FBI. The only FBI agent to seize terrorist funds (over $1.4 million) from U.S.-based Middle Eastern terrorists using federal civil forfeiture statutes, prior to 9/11. 17-year FBI veteran.
Agent Wright's Lawsuit against the FBI, filed 5/9/02: "The FBI's conscious failure to undertake criminal investigations of suspected terrorists in the United States was further shown when managers from the FBI's headquarters (FBIHQ) Counterterrorism Division met with the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) in Chicago and admitted to SA Wright that no one at FBIHQ reviewed or attempted to link all the reports filed by the FBI field offices regarding terrorist activities in the United States. ...

Regrettably, the largest obstacles to SA Wright's criminal investigation efforts of the HAMAS enterprise in the United States were the management of the Chicago field office and the FBIHQ Counterterrorism Division in Washington, D.C. ...

SA Wright's successful investigation, codename Vulgar Betrayal, led to the June 9, 1998 seizure of $1.4 million of funds destined for terrorist activities. ... The seized funds were directly linked to Saudi businessman Yassin Kadi. On October 12, 2001, Yassin Kadi, aka Yassin al-Qadi, was designated by the U.S. Government as a financial supporter of Osama Bin Laden. According to a U.S. Government source, Kadi provided $3 million to Bin Laden and his al-Qaida organization." Judicial Watch

Editor's note: Agent Wright was never called as a witness by the 9/11 Commission, nor is he mentioned in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks" nor the Commission's separate 155-page Monograph on Terrorist Financing:
Despite Agent Wright's highly visible and credible criticism of the FBI's handling of investigations of suspected terrorists prior to 9/11,
Despite the public controversy caused by the refusal of the FBI to provide his manuscript to the U.S. Congress' Joint Intelligence Committee Investigation of 9/11 (JICI),
Despite the fact that he was the only FBI agent to seize terrorist funds (over $1.4 million) from U.S.-based Middle Eastern terrorists using federal civil forfeiture statutes, prior to 9/11, and
Despite the fact that one of the people directly connected to the $1.4 million seized by Agent Wright was Yassin al-Qadi, aka Yassin Kadi, who on 10/12/01 was designated by Presidential Executive Order 13224 as a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist” and financial supporter of Osama bin Laden and had his financial assets frozen in the United States.
Yassin al-Qadi is also not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report and is only mentioned obliquely in one footnote in the Commission's separate 155-page Monograph on Terrorist Financing.

See also Special Agent Coleen Rowley.

ABC News Interview 12/9/02: "In a dramatic interview with ABCNEWS, FBI special agents and partners Robert Wright and John Vincent say they were called off criminal investigations of suspected terrorists tied to the deadly bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa. U.S. officials say al Qaeda was responsible for the embassy attacks and the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States.

"September the 11th is a direct result of the incompetence of the FBI's International Terrorism Unit. No doubt about that. Absolutely no doubt about that," Wright said. "You can't know the things I know and not go public." Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Judicial Watch Press Release 9/11/02: "The FBI continues to illegally refuse the release of SA Wright’s 500 page manuscript, Fatal Betrayals of the Intelligence Mission, that SA Wright submitted for prepublication review in October 2001. In fact, the FBI refused to turn the manuscript over to Sen. Richard C. Shelby, Vice Chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee, charged with investigating the FBI’s intelligence failures." Judicial Watch

Editor's note: Agent Wright's lawsuit to allow publication of his book is ongoing. The current status can be found here: Judicial Watch

Sibel D. Edmonds

Sibel D. Edmonds – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. Former Language Translation Specialist, performing translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations, FBI.

Letter to 9/11 Commission 8/1/04 : "I find your report seriously flawed in its failure to address serious intelligence issues that I am aware of, which have been confirmed, and which as a witness to the commission, I made you aware of. Thus, I must assume that other serious issues that I am not aware of were in the same manner omitted from your report. These omissions cast doubt on the validity of your report and therefore on its conclusions and recommendations." www.com — the web starts here

Article 7/22/04: "My translations of the 9/11 intercepts included [terrorist] money laundering, detailed and date-specific information ... if they were to do real investigations, we would see several significant high-level criminal prosecutions in this country [the US] ... and believe me, they will do everything to cover this up." Latest news, sport, business, comment and reviews from the Guardian | guardian.co.uk

Interview The Alex Jones Show 7/24/06:

Alex Jones: I'm asking you-- I mean, clearly, where does the evidence point on 9/11?

Sibel Edmonds: Well, that is the whole point, Alex. They are not letting out all the evidence. ...

Alex Jones: But even if they cut evidence out of reports, we have the clear evidence of Thermite in the buildings, we have clear evidence of C.I.A. insider trading, NORAD standing down, U.S. troops already massed in central Asia, Bush having the launch order two days before to attack Afghanistan. I mean, Sibel, when you put all that together-- I'm asking you personally-- where does all the evidence point?

Sibel Edmonds: The evidence points to a massive government cover-up. ...

Alex Jones: Sibel, what I'm asking you is, in your gut, do you think 9/11 to some extent is an inside job?

Sibel Edmonds: Well, again, as I am telling you, I'm trying to tell you is, I have all the evidence of cover-up. Now, who were the people behind this? And why? And how? We don't have a definite answer. As I said, we can come up with theories, we can come up with speculation, but they do not--I mean, in my opinion, they are not facts. But also what government has been giving us, again, I don't consider those a total--you know-- total truth or fact either.

Alex Jones: Would you be surprised?

Sibel Edmonds: No. I wouldn't.

Alex Jones: You wouldn't be surprised if elements or criminal elements or private contractors were involved in 9/11?

Sibel Edmonds: No, I wouldn't be surprised.

Alex Jones: So you wouldn't be surprised like many others, because of the evidence and the cover-up you've seen, if 9/11 was an inside job?

Sibel Edmonds: At this point, I'd have to say no, I wouldn't be surprised.

Alex Jones: Do you think the evidence is leaning towards that?

Sibel Edmonds: Well, again, considering the level of cover-up and the length at which they have gone to gag people and prevent information-- this information from coming out, I would say yes.

Bio: National Security Whistleblowers Coalition

Bogdan Dzakovic

Bogdan Dzakovic – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. 14-year Counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Team Leader of the FAA's Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Former Team Leader in the Federal Air Marshal program. Former Coast Guard officer.

Video transcript 8/21/05 : Regarding the 9/11 Commission "The best I could say about it is they really botched the job by not really going into the real failures. … At worst, I think the 9/11 Commission Report is treasonous." Home - On Native Soil

Signatory of Petition to Release Information Pertaining to 9/11 10/5/06: "We, the undersigned, demand the immediate declassification and release of:
all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice. It has been alleged that this urgent and out-of-the-ordinary meeting was called to discuss the increasingly dire warnings of an imminent al Qaeda attack within the U.S. ...
the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI), and
the CIA Inspector General’s report, CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks
The disastrous nature of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks warrant the release of all of this information so that the American public may learn what its government did or did not do to protect them. Had this nation been properly warned of the looming and imminent terrorist threat, life saving choices could have been made that day." Public's Right To Know - Declassification and Release of Documents Petition

Bio: The Aviation Nation

Steve Elson

Steve Elson – Former Special Agent with the U.S. Navy, DEA and FAA. Specialist in Counterterrorism, Intelligence, and Security. Twenty-two years military experience, primarily in Naval Special Warfare and nine years Federal service with the FAA and DEA. Retired Navy SEAL.

Article 8/3/04: "A former Navy SEAL and Drug Enforcement Administration rep in South America, Elson is not a timid man. "I'd give the commission a 'D' for investigating the FAA," he declares. ... "The commissioners knew a lot more than they included in the 9/11 report," he says. "They sold out." APSA - Airline Pilots Security Alliance

Signatory of Petition to Release Information Pertaining to 9/11 10/5/06: "We, the undersigned, demand the immediate declassification and release of:
all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice. It has been alleged that this urgent and out-of-the-ordinary meeting was called to discuss the increasingly dire warnings of an imminent al Qaeda attack within the U.S. ...
the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI), and
the CIA Inspector General’s report, CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks
The disastrous nature of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks warrant the release of all of this information so that the American public may learn what its government did or did not do to protect them. Had this nation been properly warned of the looming and imminent terrorist threat, life saving choices could have been made that day." Public's Right To Know - Declassification and Release of Documents Petition

Bio: National Security Whistleblowers Coalition

Raymond A. Ciccolilli

Raymond A. Ciccolilli – Former U.S. Sky Marshal and Senior U.S. Customs Inspector. Retired from U.S. Customs and Border Protection after 33 years. Worked on almost every enforcement team within U.S. Customs.

"I am ashamed that I spent so many years defending the borders only to now know that we are now living the most corrupt time in all of U.S. history. I had some questions in my mind about all the circumstances involved in 9/11 but it wasn't until I watched this DVD did all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. I guess, I, too, was living in denial. No one wants to believe this, but having witnessed two jet plane crashes in the past, and watching the Trade Center buildings collapse, I know that the facts do not add up.

After viewing several other documentaries on 9/11, I am now convinced these building were deliberately destroyed. Someone has to be held accountable." AE911Truth

Sgt. Chadwick Brooks

Sgt. William Lagasse

Sgt. Chadwick Brooks and Sgt. William Lagasse – U.S. Pentagon Police Department (Pentagon Force Protection Agency) officers, who were on duty at or near the CITGO gas station on 9/11 and eyewitnesses to the approach of Flight 77 and its alleged impact at the Pentagon.
Interviewed by Craig Ranke in the PentaCon video documentary, filmed on 11/7/06:

Craig Ranke: Now how sure are you that the plane was to the north, coming from the north side of the Navy Annex--you're saying it was pretty much between the Navy Annex and Arlington cemetery. How certain are you of that?

Sgt. Lagasse: 100 percent, I'd bet my life on it. ...

Craig Ranke: Is there anything you told me that you think you might have just deduced?

Sgt. Lagasse: No, I mean, like I said the things that aren't up for grabs; the plane was there; went into the building.

Craig Ranke: The plane was far to the North side of the station. Did not pass over the station.

Sgt. Lagasse: Yeah, it's not like there was the shadow of a wingtip going over here. It was far enough out that I could see it because the one thing that made me realize what kind of plane it was; was being able to see both engines, you know, so it wasn't obscured at all. ...

Craig Ranke: Sgt. Brooks is going to draw for me on the image, where he saw the plane fly. ... [Sgt. Brooks draws a line on the aerial photo of the Pentagon area.]

Sgt. Lagasse: That's damn near perfect from what I saw. And we've never -- for the record we never talked to each other about this.

Sgt. Brooks: Yeah, for the record, we never -- we've never discussed it at all. ...

Craig Ranke: So you guys, neither of you guys have really talked about this with each other? Never in all these five years, and you both independently drew the flight path line pretty much exact.

Sgt. Lagasse: I know, I was -- the way this has been going -- who knew what he was going to put down there because he was in a different location. But it's right there, which makes me feel good about the way I remembered it.

Craig Ranke: So you're both pretty much 100% certain that that's what you remember the flight path being?

Sgt. Brooks: But from different locations, yes. The Pentacon - Eyewitnesses Speak, Conspiracy Revealed

Editor's note: Sgt. Brooks' and Sgt. Lagasse's eyewitness descriptions of the path taken by Flight 77 as it approached the Pentagon from north of the Naval Annex and CITGO gas station differ significantly from the official account, which claims Flight 77 approached the Pentagon from significantly further south. The officers' statements are corroborated by the statements of other eyewitnesses recorded in the PentaCon documentary.

This more northerly flight path is inconsistent with the swath of destruction inside the Pentagon, which runs from the southwest to northeast, as reported in the Pentagon Building Damage Report. The more northerly flight path is also inconsistent with downing the five light poles, which is attributed to Flight 77 in the official account.

Sgt. Brooks' and Sgt. Lagasse's eyewitness statements are further corroborated by the analysis of Flight 77's Flight Data Recorder performed by the group, Pilots for 911 Truth, whose members include the former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology, Lt. Col. Robert Bowman. See the association's one-hour video presentation and press release for more details.

William G. Weaver, JD, PhD

No photo available

William G. Weaver, JD, PhD – Former U.S. Army Signals Intelligence officer. Currently Director of Academic Programs, Institute for Policy and Economic Development, University of Texas, El Paso, specializing in executive branch secrecy policy, governmental abuse, and law and bureaucracy. Author, co-author, and editor of several books on law and political theory, including: Presidential Secrecy and the Law (2007), New Perspectives on American Law: An Introduction to Private Law in Politics and Society (1997), Political Science and Feminism: Integration or Transformation? (1997), Pragmatism in Law and Society (1991).

Essay 9/5/06: Regarding the 9/11 Commission - "In their responsibility to report all the facts: They either refused to interview all relevant experts and witnesses, or, they censored the reports provided to them by those with direct and first-hand information. Both these acts were selective and intentional. Contrary to their pledge to establish accountability: They refused to hold anyone accountable and lamely justified it by saying, "We don’t want to point a finger at anyone." National Security Whistleblowers Coalition

Bio: UTEP / College of Liberal Arts / Political Science / Faculty - William Weaver

Edward J. Costello

John M. Cole
No photo available

Mark Conrad, JD

Rosemary N. Dew

Bogdan Dzakovic
Pictured above

Sibel D. Edmonds
Pictured above

Steve Elson
Pictured above

David Forbes
No photo available

Melvin A. Goodman
Pictured above

Mark Graf

Gilbert M. Graham
No photo available

Diane Kleiman

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski
Pictured above

Lynne A. Larkin

David MacMichael, PhD

Raymond L. McGovern
Pictured above

Theodore J. Pahle
No photo available

Behrooz Sarshar
No photo available

Brian F. Sullivan
No photo available

Larry J. Tortorich
No photo available

Jane A. Turner

John B. Vincent

Fred Whitehurst, JD, PhD

Col. Ann Wright
Picture above

Matthew J. Zipoli
No photo available

Letter to Congress regarding the 9/11 Commission Report 9/13/04, signed by the following 25 military, intelligence, and law enforcement veterans: http://www.pogo.org/

"[W]e the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations. …

Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission’s report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention. …

The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations. ...

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances", intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations. ...

We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part." http://www.pogo.org/

Edward J. Costello, Jr.
– Former Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI. Former Judge pro tem., Los Angeles, CAA.

John M. Cole – Former Intelligence Operations Specialist, in the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division. In charge of FBI’s foreign intelligence investigations covering India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.18-year FBI career.

Mark Conrad, JD – Retired Agent in Charge, Internal Affairs, U.S. Customs, responsible for the internal integrity and security for areas encompassing nine states and two foreign locations. Former Federal Sky Marshall. 27-year U.S. Customs career. Currently Associate General Counsel, National Association of Federal Agents. Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Troy University.

Rosemary N. Dew – Former Supervisory Special Agent, Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence, FBI. Former member of The President's National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee (NSTAC) and the Electronic Commerce/Cyber Crime Working Group. 13-year FBI career.

Bogdan Dzakovic – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. 14-year Counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Team Leader of the FAA's Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Former Team Leader in the Federal Air Marshal program. Former Coast Guard officer. (See also individual statement above.)

Sibel D. Edmonds – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. Former Language Translation Specialist, performing translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations, FBI. (See also individual statement above.)

Steve Elson
– Former Special Agent with the U.S. Navy and the FAA. Specialist in Counterterrorism, Intelligence, and Security. Twenty-two years military experience, primarily in Naval Special Warfare and nine years Federal service with the FAA and DEA. Retired Navy SEAL. (See also individual statement above.)

David Forbes – Former head of Thames Valley Police Fraud Squad, trained at New Scotland Yard. Over 30 years experience in law enforcement, commercial and industrial security-related risk management, and service sector business management. Currently Aviation, Logistics and Govt. Security Analyst, BoydForbes, Inc.

Melvin A. Goodman – Former Division Chief and Senior Analyst at the Office of Soviet Affairs, CIA,1966 - 1990. Senior Analyst at the Bureau of Intelligence and Research, State Department, 1974 - 1976. Professor of International Security at the National War College 1986 - 2004. Currently Senior Fellow at the Center for International Policy and Adjunct Professor of International Relations at Johns Hopkins University. He is the author and co-author of five books on international relations. (See also individual statement above.)

Mark Graf – Former Security Supervisor, Planner, and Derivative Classifier, Department of Energy. Former Chairman of the Rocky Flats (DOE) Physical Security Systems Working Group from 1990 through 1995.

Gilbert M. Graham – Retired Special Agent, Counterintelligence, FBI. 24-year FBI career.

Diane Kleiman – Former Special Agent, US Customs.

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force veteran. (See also individual statement above.)

Lynne A. Larkin – Former CIA Operations Officer. Served in several CIA foreign stations and in the CIA's counter-intelligence center helping chair a multi-agency task force and seminars on coordinating intelligence among intelligence and crime prevention agencies.

David MacMichael, PhD – Former Senior Estimates Officer with special responsibility for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the CIA's National Intelligence Council. Former Captain, U.S. Marine Corps.

Raymond L. McGovern –
Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. (See also individual statement above.)

Theodore J. Pahle – Former Senior Intelligence Officer with the Defense Intelligence Agency. His 37-year intelligence career was exclusively as a HUMINT (Human Intelligence) operations officer with DIA, Office of Naval Intelligence and U.S. Army Intelligence. He is a Middle East and Latin American operations specialist. Today, he continues to support the HUMINT effort as a contract instructor.

Behrooz Sarshar – Retired Language Translation Specialist, performing Farsi translations for counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations dealing with Iran and Afghanistan, FBI.

Brian F. Sullivan – Retired Special Agent and Risk Management Specialist, FAA. Retired Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police.

Commander Larry J. Tortorich, U.S. Navy (ret) – Former Deputy Program Manager for Logistics – Tomahawk Cruise Missiles. 24-year Navy career in the fields of aviation and counterterrorism. Two years as a federal employee with DHS/TSA in the fields of security and counterterrorism.

Jane A. Turner
– Retired Special Agent, FBI. 24-year FBI career.

John B. Vincent – Retired Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI. 27-year FBI career.

Fred Whitehurst, JD, PhD – Retired Supervisory Special Agent / Laboratory Forensic Examiner, FBI. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Col. Ann Wright, U.S. Army (ret) – Retired Army officer and former U.S. Diplomat. Served 13 years on active duty with the U.S. Army and 16 years in the U.S. Army Reserves. She was a member of the International law team in Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada and served in Panama and Somalia. She joined the Foreign Service in 1987 and served as Deputy Chief of Mission of U.S. Embassies in Sierra Leone, Micronesia and Afghanistan. She helped reopen the US Embassy in Kabul in December, 2001. One of three U.S. State Department officials to publicly resign in direct protest of the invasion of Iraq in March, 2003. (See also individual statement above.)

Matthew J. Zipoli
– Special Response Team (SRT) Officer, DOE. Vice President, Security Police Officer's Association, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

U.S. FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
We are getting closer and closer to the armed rebellion.

I refuse to join any armed rebellion which I didn't actually start.

Besides a coup d' etat is ever so much more efficient.

Forum List

Back