Reagan Voted Best Post WWII President

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
GW was voted the worst, followed by Obama.

It appears Reaganism is alive and well in America, and coming back in a big way...

____

Ronald Reagan and Franklin Roosevelt Best Presidents Since WWII, George W. Bush and Barack Obama Seen as Worst

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As the country heads into a long weekend thanks to President’s Day, it is a time to reflect on past presidents – both good and bad. When considering all the presidents since World War II, there are clear choices as to who Americans believe is the best president and who they believe is worst. For best president, one-quarter say it is Ronald Reagan (25%) while just under than say it is Franklin Delano Roosevelt (22%). On the other side, three in ten Americans say George W. Bush is the worst president since World War II (31%) while 15% say it is Barack Obama.

____

Full article here:

Ronald Reagan and Franklin Roosevelt Best Presidents Since WWII, George W. Bush and Barack Obama Seen as Worst | Business Wire

If the poll is supposed to be since WW2 then why is FDR included as he died before the conclusion of that war?

The right's obsession with Reagan is only matched by some on the left's obsession with FDR. This is no surprise that the poll went down party lines.

Wake me up when Reaganism actually happens though. Because it didn't happen when Reagan was in office last I checked.

If the poll is supposed to be since WW2 then why is FDR included as he died before the conclusion of that war?

Because the poll is since WWII. Sinatra can't read.

Plus, in all her wingnut excitement she just threw it up before anyone else could.

I found that interesting as well.

Poor Truman -still getting the shaft...

Or maybe you just can't read.

When considering all the presidents since World War II, there are clear choices as to who Americans believe is the best president and who they believe is worst.

Since WWII includes WWII.

It appears Reaganism is alive and well in America, and coming back in a big way...

____

Ronald Reagan and Franklin Roosevelt Best Presidents Since WWII, George W. Bush and Barack Obama Seen as Worst

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As the country heads into a long weekend thanks to President’s Day, it is a time to reflect on past presidents – both good and bad. When considering all the presidents since World War II, there are clear choices as to who Americans believe is the best president and who they believe is worst. For best president, one-quarter say it is Ronald Reagan (25%) while just under than say it is Franklin Delano Roosevelt (22%). On the other side, three in ten Americans say George W. Bush is the worst president since World War II (31%) while 15% say it is Barack Obama.

____

Full article here:

Ronald Reagan and Franklin Roosevelt Best Presidents Since WWII, George W. Bush and Barack Obama Seen as Worst | Business Wire

reagan wasn't even the best republican president since ww2.

who did they poll, sinatra's family reunion?

jesus

____

____

Full article here:

who did they poll, maple, sinatra and skookerasbil?

jesus

They also called Liability and Rush Limbaugh.

____

____

Full article here:

jesus

They also called Liability and Rush Limbaugh.

:lol:
mal's unlisted, i guess.

____

____

Full article here:

who did they poll, sinatra's family reunion?

jesus

Hah!

Reaganism never left - and will prove the dominant political thread in 2010 and beyond.

That is good news for America folks!

Hah!

Reaganism never left - and will prove the dominant political thread in 2010 and beyond.

That is good news for America folks!

Reaganism never existed in the first place you dope. Much like Obama's hope and change for many Democrats, you got tricked by Raygun.

he surely did. carlo d'este wrote a biography of ike that really opened my eyes as to his accomplishments in the military and as president. long book, but worth the read.

What's it called? Length of a book is no difference to me. :lol:

I had actually read pretty recently a lot about Ike. He is very much perhaps the best POTUS since WWII. He is definitely the best Republican. I had learned about his domestic policy, which interested me.

I had already read a great deal about his time in the Military. It's amazing to me to this day that at our hour of trial, we were lucky to have what I consider to be the two greatest generals (Eisenhower and Patton) in recent U.S. History. Up there with Washington and Jackson to say the least.

jesus

Eisenhower got the shaft.

he surely did. carlo d'este wrote a biography of ike that really opened my eyes as to his accomplishments in the military and as president. long book, but worth the read.

____
His work on Patton was even better - but agreed, the treatment he afforded Eisenhower was both appreciated and much deserved.

One of the stronger 20th Century American historians - sadly a dying breed, having been replaced by the anti-America intellectuals that now dominate our college campuses.

Forum List

Back