Reagan Trumps Obama

That doesn't mean that the press didn't stop throwing shit at the man....Just that none of it stuck.

You make it sound as though they've stopped doing it....... Hell if George W. Bush hadn't come along and stolen his title Reagan would still be public enemy#1 on the left. ;)

That doesn't mean that the press didn't stop throwing shit at the man....Just that none of it stuck.

You make it sound as though they've stopped doing it....... Hell if George W. Bush hadn't come along and stolen his title Reagan would still be public enemy#1 on the left. ;)

Very true - but with Bush now dispatched, there appears a concerted effort to not only degrade Reagan, but build up Carter.

They leftists are engaged in an all out orgy of revisionism during this era.

Very true - but with Bush now dispatched, there appears a concerted effort to not only degrade Reagan, but build up Carter.

"build up Carter", personally I don't see that going on as Carter was never what most people would call a hero of the left. Heck compared to Obama, Carter was a right wing extremist. :tongue:

Carter is not a sane man. He needs to be confined to the plantation. In fact they should place him and Al Gore in the same barn together.

God Bless the United Revolution of Obama - Nation Destruction 1.01

I can't believe you guys are even comparing the two. Barry couldn't carry Reagan's brief case, much less give a better D-Day speech. Reagan was an American. Barry is a goddamn marxist. Big difference.

I wouldn't call him a liar about Iran Contra but he did get bad advice saying things like the arms shipment were "really miniscule," and that "everything that we sold them could be put in one cargo plane and there would be plenty of room left over."

He's a script reader. The arms for hostages wasn't his plan, he could get behind a microphone and make some nice grandfatherly funnies or read what they told him to say but he wasn't smart and he wasn't a great leader.

Obama will accomplish more and he will be cofnsidered a better leader than any of the GOP recent presidents. Nixon, Ford, the Bushes, Reagan... It's driving you all nuts in the process, an added benefit.

the only one thats being driven nuts Sara ....is you....

Reagan's legacy should stand on it's own, it's interesting how you all need to continue comparing him to other presidents. If he is really the greatest leader ever, it would be obvious he is head and shoulders above the rest. Who are you trying to convince?

Time will tell who has accomplished more.

Mr. Couch Potato or Obama..

Sara ....so far you have been doing a lot of comparing your self...

Obama has so much energy and works so hard, he's allowed a mistake now and then. Reagan could in no way be compared to him. He was lucky if he could get from the couch to the fridge for a snack between old movies.

geezus Sara....you want some Kleenex....:(

Last edited:
Absent teleprompter, this guy is a verbal bumbler n stumbler.

Obama has so much energy and works so hard, he's allowed a mistake now and then. Reagan could in no way be compared to him. He was lucky if he could get from the couch to the fridge for a snack between old movies.

geezus Sara....you want some Kleenex....:([/QUOTE]

Obamasm!!!!

Clean up in video booth #4!!!!!

:lol:

Sinatra, try and speak intelligently about these things. Some of us (me) can't listen or see youtube on work computers.

I'd rather have a transcript that I could backcheck anyway.

christ ....bobo and now you....do you guys work or just go there and post things on the CO. computer.....

Sinatra, try and speak intelligently about these things. Some of us (me) can't listen or see youtube on work computers.

christ ....bobo and now you....do you guys work or just go there and post things on the CO. computer.....

Another government worker - hard(ly) at work?

figures
stealing the companies time, and internet
then wonders why they didn't get "that raise" when the others did
must have been because the boss was discriminating against them
:eusa_whistle:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
When comparing two American President's speeches commemorating the anniversary of the D-Day Invasion, we see the wide expanse between a President, and a Pretender.

Ronald Reagan's 40th Anniversary D-Day speech remains a shining example of the right president, sharing the right words, at the right time.

The sincerity of Reagan's presentation is clear.

Obama on the other hand, appears far more robotic, uncertain. He is not comfortable wrapping himself in the achievement of America. His words ring hollow, too rehearsed, and like so many of Obama's declarations, turning once again to him personally, attempting to make the moment about himself, and not about those whose actions are being remembered.

America knew Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was a friend of America. Mr. Obama, you're no Ronald Reagan....

YouTube - Normandy Speech: President Reagans Address Commemorating 40th Anniversary of Normandy/D-Day 6/6/84

YouTube - obama's D- DAY speech

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
When comparing two American President's speeches commemorating the anniversary of the D-Day Invasion, we see the wide expanse between a President, and a Pretender.

Ronald Reagan's 40th Anniversary D-Day speech remains a shining example of the right president, sharing the right words, at the right time.

The sincerity of Reagan's presentation is clear.

Obama on the other hand, appears far more robotic, uncertain. He is not comfortable wrapping himself in the achievement of America. His words ring hollow, too rehearsed, and like so many of Obama's declarations, turning once again to him personally, attempting to make the moment about himself, and not about those whose actions are being remembered.

America knew Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was a friend of America. Mr. Obama, you're no Ronald Reagan....

YouTube - Normandy Speech: President Reagans Address Commemorating 40th Anniversary of Normandy/D-Day 6/6/84

YouTube - obama's D- DAY speech

Thank you!

Forum List

Back