“Reagan taught us that deficits don’t matter.”

“Reagan taught us that deficits don’t matter.” - Dick Cheney

dear, Cheney was talking about tiny deficits 35 years ago but who cares anyway since he's not an economist and he does not maintain that today's deficits don't matter??

More importantly, Can you say if todays deficits matter and why? or must you admit to being a low IQ liberal??

dear, Cheney was talking about tiny deficits 35 years ago but who cares anyway since he's not an economist and he does not maintain that today's deficits don't matter??

More importantly, Can you say if todays deficits matter and why? or must you admit to being a low IQ liberal??

Gawd, why always taking things out of context to prove a lie?

When Cheney made the statements the GOP had considered those deficit sizes to be abhorrent, then they got the power of the purse and all principle went out the window

??

When Cheney made the statements the GOP had considered those deficit sizes to be abhorrent, then they got the power of the purse and all principle went out the window

so what??????A Bush Republican is hardly like a Tea Party Republican.

More importantly, Can you say if todays deficits matter and why? or must you admit to being a low IQ liberal

??

More importantly, Can you say if todays deficits matter and why? or must you admit to being a low IQ liberal

Deficits only matter to me in the sense they have to be manageable. We are managing what we have now. It has not reached a tipping point. No one is talking about doing nothing to address debt.

We could absorb more and pay our way down as good times come. This has happened before. History is on this side of this argument

Reagan also taught us that when the GOP raises taxes it's not called raising taxes, it's revenue enhancement. This way a conservative can claim to have never raised taxes.

:thewave:

Deficits only matter to me in the sense they have to be manageable. We are managing what we have now. It has not reached a tipping point. No one is talking about doing nothing to address debt.
too stupid!! Obama is talking about doing nothing and doing nothing!
100% of the support for a Balanced Budget Amendments has come from Repubicans and 100% of the opposition has come from Democrats. Dummy!!

We could absorb more and pay our way down as good times come. This has happened before. History is on this side of this argument

good times??? with a communist in the White House, the slowest recovery since the depression, and China and
India about to come on line for real!!! Slow???

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

All those years of surpluses from over taxing American citizens should have been applied to public debt instead of expanding government and their enormous spending habits. The public debt is ours and our taxes after expenses should have been applied to it. We would be in far better shape today if our politicians only had acted responsible in handling our money.

All those years of surpluses from over taxing American citizens should have been applied to public debt instead of expanding government and their enormous spending habits. The public debt is ours and our taxes after expenses should have been applied to it. We would be in far better shape today if our politicians only had acted responsible in handling our money.

yes if only Democrats had not killed every one of the 30 Balanced Budget Amendments Republicans since Jefferson have proposed.

Newts passed the Senate and fell one vote short in the Senate!!

Thomas Jefferson lived in a more simple world. Good gawd some of you people are imbeciles

imbeciles?? OF course if so you would not be so afraid to point out your best example for the whole world to see. What does your fear tell you about the liberal character and IQ??

The deficits are most definitely manageable. Beyond a doubt. This is money borrowed from ourselves, to be repaid by ourselves, to ourselves. The only "leakage" in this scenario is the regular thievery from banks and a relatively small percentage of the debt that is held by foreign governments.

The economy is subjective, not objective. It is largely an imaginary construct.

Deficits only matter to me in the sense they have to be manageable. We are managing what we have now.

too stupid!! we're in worst recession since depression. SLow????

It has not reached a tipping point. No one is talking about doing nothing to address debt.

Democrats killed all 30 Republican Balanced Budget Amendments to perfectly indicate they want to do nothing but spend and spend. How slow are you??

We could absorb more and pay our way down as good times come.

too stupid!! we've been waiting for good times since 2007 and Japan has been waiting for 30 years. With China and India as new competition there is no reason to assume good times will come especially with liberal anti-business policies

This has happened before. History is on this side of this argument

too stupid!! history did not include India and China nor a libturd government sucking the private sector dry to the tune of 25% of GDP.

If you are not intelligent enough to be here why are you here?

The deficits are most definitely manageable. Beyond a doubt.

right!!! thats why we have the biggest debt AND the biggest/longest recession!! See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow??

This is money borrowed from ourselves, to be repaid by ourselves, to ourselves.
too stupid as usual, as if China and India and Japan don't own a lot of it!!. If it is owed to other Americans, dear, it is still owed and massively disrupting the lives of all those who have to pay it. And pay for what: a huge recession and more living on welfare and in poverty that ever. Does it make sense to be in debt $150,000 to create recessions welfare and poverty???

The only "leakage" in this scenario is the regular thievery from banks
who is stealing from banks??????????? Slow????????????

and a relatively small percentage of the debt that is held by foreign governments.

China has actually decreased its holdings of U.S. debt over the past year, dropping from $1.31 trillion in June 2011 to $1.16 trillion a year later, according to the Treasury Department. Japan holds nearly as much, at $1.12 trillion. Those countries are by far the biggest foreign holders, but dozens of other nations, including Brazil, Russia, Taiwan, Switzerland and the United Kingdom hold trillions more.
Inside the U.S., private investors hold nearly $1 trillion in federal debt,

The economy is subjective, not objective. It is largely an imaginary construct.

idiotic liberal gibberish.

Last edited:
"EdwardBaiamonte," you have been on my IGNORE list for a very long time. If you are responding to my post, be aware that I will never see it. You are a trolling idiot.

"EdwardBaiamonte," you have been on my IGNORE list for a very long time. If you are responding to my post, be aware that I will never see it. You are a trolling idiot.

translation: As a typical low IQ liberal I lose so badly I'm now afraid to engage a libertarian

Forum List

Back