Reagan Said It Best

What would you want your president saying?
This

Or this:

What buffoon said the second quote?

Surely no American would say such a thing.

It was reference (for example) to things like this:

BBC NEWS | Europe | Outrage at 'old Europe' remarks

Rumsfeld being arrogantly dismissive and derisive towards Europe:

"Germany has been a problem and France has been a problem," Mr Rumsfeld told Washington's foreign press corps on Wednesday.
"But you look at vast numbers of other countries in Europe, they're not with France and Germany... they're with the US.

"You're thinking of Europe as Germany and France. I don't," he said. "I think that's old Europe."
Germany and France opposed our invasion of Iraq because they had lucrative contracts with Saddam. The supported continuing the oppression of the Iraqi people for profit.

I've never understood why the Left thinks they were holding the moral high ground.

Show me where I attributed the quote to Reagan. Or STFU.

Very first post of yours on this thread.

In which I said this:

Reagan almost singlehandedly engineered the borrow and spend death spiral that this country has been in for almost 30 years.

which has absolutely nothing to do with the quote.

Question:

Could I PAY you to stop being an asshole? Give me a starting figure we can negotiate from.

So you just thought you'd interject a comment about Reagan on a thread that had zero to do with him? Do you randomly insert comments about Ronald Reagan in conversations dealing with, e.g. what to have for dinner? This can be cured with drugs.
As for negotiations, I am open to payoffs.

No, I believe in national humility.
Then try this on for size:

The United States of America is the only nation in all of history that's had the power to take over the world...but refused to.

Boggles the mind...doesn't it? But yet they defend a President that has an axe to grind against Colonialists which we are far from.
...and they defend Communist regimes which have tried to take over the world -- and who were stopped only by the strength and will of the United States.

Then try this on for size:

The United States of America is the only nation in all of history that's had the power to take over the world...but refused to.

Boggles the mind...doesn't it? But yet they defend a President that has an axe to grind against Colonialists which we are far from.
...and they defend Communist regimes which have tried to take over the world -- and who were stopped only by the strength and will of the United States.

And I have seen several here that have excused both China and North Korea.

Indeed.

It's ironic: The Left condemns the US as an oppressive regime, all the while knowing they're in absolutely no danger of being "disappeared" or becoming political prisoners...and they give a pass to regimes that truly are oppressive.

Indeed.

It's ironic: The Left condemns the US as an oppressive regime, all the while knowing they're in absolutely no danger of being "disappeared" or becoming political prisoners...and they give a pass to regimes that truly are oppressive.

While they support...egg on mind you those in this Government that piecemeal are making that happen...and then deny their intent.

What buffoon said the second quote?

Surely no American would say such a thing.

"Germany has been a problem and France has been a problem," Mr Rumsfeld told Washington's foreign press corps on Wednesday.
"But you look at vast numbers of other countries in Europe, they're not with France and Germany... they're with the US.

"You're thinking of Europe as Germany and France. I don't," he said. "I think that's old Europe."
Germany and France opposed our invasion of Iraq because they had lucrative contracts with Saddam. The supported continuing the oppression of the Iraqi people for profit.

I've never understood why the Left thinks they were holding the moral high ground.

Germany and France opposed the invasion of Iraq because they were not a threat and occupying Iraq made little sense.

Seven years later it appears they were right

Very first post of yours on this thread.

In which I said this:

Reagan almost singlehandedly engineered the borrow and spend death spiral that this country has been in for almost 30 years.

which has absolutely nothing to do with the quote.

Question:

Could I PAY you to stop being an asshole? Give me a starting figure we can negotiate from.

So you just thought you'd interject a comment about Reagan on a thread that had zero to do with him? Do you randomly insert comments about Ronald Reagan in conversations dealing with, e.g. what to have for dinner? This can be cured with drugs.
As for negotiations, I am open to payoffs.

Interjecting Reagan quotes on a thread titled "Reagan said it best"

Rabbi still rambles on with the best of them

Germany and France opposed the invasion of Iraq because they were not a threat and occupying Iraq made little sense.

No Dave had it correct.

What would you want your president saying?
This
Every citizen in this country has a stake in the emergence of the United States as a leader in the free world.

Or this:
In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

Was this before or after he cut and run in Beirut?

Was this before or after Iran Contra?

Was this before or after Immigration Amnesty?
Seriously, pointing out your abject stupidity is just too damn easy!

Lebanon was a PEACE KEEPING mission........There was nobody in Lebanon that wanted peace.......There was no government to get behind...We didn't have allies willing to help suplement a serious fight.....Hence, Reagan did the right thing and said fuck it....The shithole isn't worth any more american lives,.....Besides, your spineless ass wouldn't have had the guts to fight so, what the fuck are you bitching about?...Go walk up to any MARINE who served at the time and tell them they cut and ran.

Iran Contra?......He did nothing wrong.....As was was fully proven after a full investigation and dog and pony show congressional hearing.

Immigration amnesty?.......His one mistake....Christ, liberal idiots such as yourself actually try to compare it to a FAILED stimulus, and ridiculous healthcare bill that will rightfully be shitcanned ASAP!

You're such a sorry lil' far left douchebag it's comical!

Face it, ya' lil' dishonoarble liar.......You lib's and your failed attacks on Reagan are completely laughable.......The man is one of our all time great leaders......Your tired and always debunked talking points are nothing more than ridiculous bullshit fed to you by your equally stupid liberal pundits.

Last edited:
Indeed.

While they support...egg on mind you those in this Government that piecemeal are making that happen...and then deny their intent.
I wonder if they think they'll somehow be exempt from the oppression, simply because they're fellow leftists...?

Did Reagan really close mental hospitals and throw mentally ill people out on the streets? Think carefully. I would check before answering.

No, they opposed the invasion because of money. Stop pretending otherwise.

Oh yea...I forgot about all those WMDs

I forgot that our closest ally Canada said we were nuts to invade. Forgot that NATO said it was not a valid threat....they must have been in it for the money too

But Bush and Cheney knew best

No Dave had it correct.

Yes. We were absolutely right to do so. The UN refused to enforce their own sanctions. They were playing footsie with Saddam too, CloudMonkey was in it up to his eyeballs.
We achieved every objective we had with a minimum loss of life and treasure. We established a democracy. And the Left kept yammering every step oif the way Failure Failure. They still do. They cannot wrap their tiny minds around why we did it and what we achieved.
Anyone who wishes for Saddam back has no brain.
But that has nothing to do with this thread.

I forgot that our closest ally Canada said we were nuts to invade. Forgot that NATO said it was not a valid threat....they must have been in it for the money too

You just can't admit that Europeans are less than perfect, huh?

That oil pipe line we found going into Syria was a gem too. Our friends were just a tiny tiny bit full of shit, don't you think.

Our closest Ally is, and always will be Britain......Don't ever forget that fact!

In fact, you really should watch the excellent documentary, "Bush & Blair" on FOX news......Blair is one liberal who had some seriously big balls........His speech before the parliament when they were ready to toss him because of the pending invasion is one of the all time great speeches by any leader in history.

His line about parking 250,000 allied troops on Sadaam's doorstep is friggin' classic!....And most definitely defined the man among the parliament as a man who showed great leadership......They went friggin bonkers, and again showed that kicking that maniacal, murderous SOB was absolutely the rght thing to do.....And that's exacxtly what we and our allies RIGHTFULLY did......Ya' can't deny the Iraqi's joy when they fully understood that Sadaam was finished once and for all......The celebrations are something i'll never forget.

History will no doubt show the same.....No amount of liberal revisionist history will change that fact.

You liberal apologist clowns just hate that shit!

LMAO!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back