Reagan Said It Best

Hey Liar, you have never showed anyone what made Reagan so great. He was an actor and he carried that right into the WH.

So what is it again that makes you like him?

Is it the FACT that he led one of the most corrupt administrations in history?

Is it the FACT that he had a huge tax increase?

Is it the FACT that he and Nancy made their decisions after consulting with an astrologer?

Is it the FACT that he should have been impeached or in prison due to Iran/Contra?

Is it the FACT that he is ranked pretty low in nearly every POTUS ranking? Which shows that you are in the vast minority of thinking he was anything special.
Most of your FACTS are in fact opinion. Like a typical leftist, you can't tell the difference.

But as far as POTUS rankings go...you're wrong.

Uhh........they ARE FACTS. Which is only confirmed by your inability to disprove them.
Uh, they are NOT facts. Daveman is right. You cannot tell the difference between fact and opinion.
I know. Fact is what your union bosses tell you. Opinion is what anyone else says.

Most of your FACTS are in fact opinion. Like a typical leftist, you can't tell the difference.

Uhh........they ARE FACTS. Which is only confirmed by your inability to disprove them.
Uh, they are NOT facts. Daveman is right. You cannot tell the difference between fact and opinion.
I know. Fact is what your union bosses tell you. Opinion is what anyone else says.

All polls are opinions including the one Daveman posted.

"Ranking systems are usually based on surveys of academic historians and political scientists or popular opinion"

the header on the same page is "Popular Opinion"

words straight from the Wikipedia page.

there is no set criteria to determine the greatest president. it is all perception by the people.

here is the chart on the presidential approval ratings since Truman:

Presidential Approval Ratings History - Interactive Comparison Graph - WSJ.com

the president with the greatest approval rating overall was probably a tie between Eisenhower and Kennedy

GW Bush, Nixon and Truman has the worst overall ratings and Reagan and Clinton's were very similar, although Clintons overall trench up was as Reagans was up and down.

These are still opinions tho.

Last edited:
See, you simply refuse to debate like an adult. And lose like a man.
Congratulations. You win one internetz.

You've decided you won. It's not like there's anything I could present that would sway you.

So, whoopty-doo.

I won the debate because the preponderance of the evidence presented supported my position and refuted yours. That's pretty much how a debate works.
This isn't debate around here. :lol:

Hey Liar, you have never showed anyone what made Reagan so great. He was an actor and he carried that right into the WH.

So what is it again that makes you like him?

Is it the FACT that he led one of the most corrupt administrations in history?

Is it the FACT that he had a huge tax increase?

Is it the FACT that he and Nancy made their decisions after consulting with an astrologer?

Is it the FACT that he should have been impeached or in prison due to Iran/Contra?

Is it the FACT that he is ranked pretty low in nearly every POTUS ranking? Which shows that you are in the vast minority of thinking he was anything special.

And only a dumbass like you would post an old poll to try and make your point. Here you go....

C-SPAN Survey of Presidential Leadership - Overall Ranking - C-SPAN

A new poll of leading presidential scholars ranks Barack Obama as the 15th best president of the United States, just below Bill Clinton but ahead of Ronald Reagan.

Professors rank President Obama 15th best president - Emily Schultheis - POLITICO.com
Obama one of the 15th best?!! :rofl:

Okay, let me know when you're serious.

No, fact is what your boss says. You know, the one whose ass you have to kiss in order to get ahead.

And only a dumbass like you would post an old poll to try and make your point. Here you go....

A new poll of leading presidential scholars ranks Barack Obama as the 15th best president of the United States, just below Bill Clinton but ahead of Ronald Reagan.

Professors rank President Obama 15th best president - Emily Schultheis - POLITICO.com

Hey, I didn't say this. I just posted what people who know a hell of a lot more than you say. Of course, that wouldn't take much to know more than you.

No, fact is what your boss says. You know, the one whose ass you have to kiss in order to get ahead.

Hey, I didn't say this. I just posted what people who know a hell of a lot more than you say. Of course, that wouldn't take much to know more than you.
There you go redefining words again. Now people who disagree with me know more than I do. :lol:

You really are a simplistic buffoon. No matter you can't get by without the nanny union holding your hand. :lol:

There you go redefining words again. Now people who disagree with me know more than I do. :lol:

You really are a simplistic buffoon. No matter you can't get by without the nanny union holding your hand. :lol:

And you can't get by without lying and trying to change the subject.

People who DO disagree with you are simply disagreeing with your FOX News/GOP talking points since that's all you know how to spew. So yes, they do know more than you. Much more.

As for my "nanny union" I think it goes without saying that the only way YOU can get ahead is by taking it up the ass by your boss-man.

Forum List

Back