Reagan Said It Best

What Reagan did that most pisses off the Left was he made people feel good about America again.

Reagan made people feel good about being and American.

Carter had spent four years explaining to us all why we were bad and why we should expect and accept a future of limits and recession.

The country divides into two groups: Those who remember how the Carter years felt and those who are finding out.

:clap2:

What Reagan did that most pisses off the Left was he made people feel good about America again.

Reagan made people feel good about being and American.

Carter had spent four years explaining to us all why we were bad and why we should expect and accept a future of limits and recession.

The country divides into two groups: Those who remember how the Carter years felt and those who are finding out.

History does repeat.

Well played, sir! :clap2:

So the OP falsely attributes an obscure quote to Reagan and that makes him clever? I guess that means everyone is supposed to google everything Rabbi posts to see whether he is lying or not.

...come to think of it, that IS a good idea.
You fell for it. :lol:

Actually i never attributed the quotation to Reagan. Al I did was post Reagan's name in the thread title. Idiots like NYCarobhead jumped to the conclusion that Reagan said it because they couldn't imagine a Democrat could voice such pro American sentiments.
The Democratic Party is long dead. Their politicians like Humphrey, Muskie and the rest would be strangers and unwelcome guests at a modern Dem convention.

So the OP falsely attributes an obscure quote to Reagan and that makes him clever? I guess that means everyone is supposed to google everything Rabbi posts to see whether he is lying or not.

...come to think of it, that IS a good idea.
You fell for it. :lol:

Actually i never attributed the quotation to Reagan. Al I did was post Reagan's name in the thread title. Idiots like NYCarobhead jumped to the conclusion that Reagan said it because they couldn't imagine a Democrat could voice such pro American sentiments.
The Democratic Party is long dead. Their politicians like Humphrey, Muskie and the rest would be strangers and unwelcome guests at a modern Dem convention.

It was a master stroke! (The board prohibits me from giving you any more REP at this time). :clap2:

In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

A polite way to say..."George Bush was an a-hole and treated you like shit, my administration is willing to work with you"

In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.

A polite way to say..."George Bush was an a-hole and treated you like shit, my administration is willing to work with you"

And every word of it has been proven a lie. The Germans are incensed at US monetary policy, as are the French. The British don't have such a good relationship either.
Proof that whatever liberals say about conservatives is true--but it's true about liberals.

And every word of it has been proven a lie. The Germans are incensed at US monetary policy, as are the French. The British don't have such a good relationship either.
Proof that whatever liberals say about conservatives is true--but it's true about liberals.

And not to mention the South Koreans and the Chinese.

Nice Lie Rabbi...

Ask anyone in Europe if they would like to deal with Bush and the Republicans again. The US approal rating in Europe reached an all time low under Bush. Arrogance, simple minded foreign policy, idle threats do not accomplish much

Bush set back US foreign policy 20 years

Last edited:

Nice Lie Rabbi...

Ask anyone in Europe if they would like to deal with Gush and the Republicans again. The US approal rating in Europe reached an all time low under Bush. Arrogance, simple minded foreign policy, idle threats do not accomplish much

How? Standing up to tyrants instead of apologizing to them openly?

Nice try. :lol:

Nice Lie Rabbi...

Ask anyone in Europe if they would like to deal with Gush and the Republicans again. The US approal rating in Europe reached an all time low under Bush. Arrogance, simple minded foreign policy, idle threats do not accomplish much

Europe is ruled by tyrants?

You must be a Republican

Nice Lie Rabbi...

Europe is ruled by tyrants?

You must be a Republican

Tyrants? Not in a manner of speaking...Control Freaks? Absolutely.

And no...I'm not.

Thanks for playing.

What would you want your president saying?
This
Every citizen in this country has a stake in the emergence of the United States as a leader in the free world.

Or this:

What buffoon said the second quote?

Surely no American would say such a thing.

This
Every citizen in this country has a stake in the emergence of the United States as a leader in the free world.

Or this:

That my friend? Was BHO himself. The same guy that said there was American Exceptionalism, British Exceptionalism...and so forth.

The guy clearly doesn't understand what it is all about. But then what to expect from a Community Organizer that got his start in politics by associating with known criminals and thuggery?

This

Or this:

That my friend? Was BHO himself. The same guy that said there was American Exceptionalism, British Exceptionalism...and so forth.

The guy clearly doesn't understand what it is all about. But then what to expect from a Community Organizer that got his start in politics by associating with known criminals and thuggery?

gee that makes me swell up with pride <written in sarcasm font]

gee that makes me swell up with pride <written in sarcasm font]

Understood. :)

This

Or this:

Was this before or after he cut and run in Beirut?

Was this before or after Iran Contra?

Was this before or after Immigration Amnesty?

This

Or this:

Wow. I always thought you were just dog-shit stupid. But this proves it beyond the shadow of a doubt.

This

Or this:

:lol: Keep reading.

This

Or this:

British are not allowed to be exceptional?

New Topics

Forum List

Back