Reagan on taxes:

Absolutely. Tax reform is the way to go.

Since Reagan was President there has been more than one loophole a day added to the tax laws.

Oh, and you should see the only regret Reagan actually stated in his Farewell Address:

I've been asked if I have any regrets. Well, I do. The deficit is one.
Then, 12 or so years later, we find Dick Cheney saying, "Reagan proved deficits don't matter." This was followed by 8 years of astronomical spending.

And now, suddenly, the Republican Party is all heated up over deficits again.

Flip.

Flop.

You idiot Reagan tried to get spending cuts but dems in congress screwed him over and there is no comparison to today’s trillion dollar plus deficits they are unheard of in American history
More CON$ervative revisionist history. It was Reagan who welshed on the spending cuts when he refused to go along with the cuts in his Star Wars pork spending.

Since Reagan was President there has been more than one loophole a day added to the tax laws.

Oh, and you should see the only regret Reagan actually stated in his Farewell Address:

Then, 12 or so years later, we find Dick Cheney saying, "Reagan proved deficits don't matter." This was followed by 8 years of astronomical spending.

Flip.

Flop.

You idiot Reagan tried to get spending cuts but dems in congress screwed him over and there is no comparison to today’s trillion dollar plus deficits they are unheard of in American history
More CON$ervative revisionist history. It was Reagan who welshed on the spending cuts when he refused to go along with the cuts in his Star Wars pork spending.

It's not revisionism, it's Reaganesia.

Flip.

Flop.

Wrong whack job.....

Well, yes, those words were spoken by Ronald Reagan (in August of 1982) in reference to TEFRA—the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act—which congressional Democrats promised would involve a ratio of $3 in spending cuts for every $1 in tax increases (which they said would consist only of closing loopholes). TEFRA passed later that year, and the tax increases certainly happened but, as Reagan later put it in his autobiography, “the Democrats reneged on their pledge and we never got those cuts.”

Reagan

Wrong whack job.....

Well, yes, those words were spoken by Ronald Reagan (in August of 1982) in reference to TEFRA—the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act—which congressional Democrats promised would involve a ratio of $3 in spending cuts for every $1 in tax increases (which they said would consist only of closing loopholes). TEFRA passed later that year, and the tax increases certainly happened but, as Reagan later put it in his autobiography, “the Democrats reneged on their pledge and we never got those cuts.”
Reagan
I mean, how stupid to you have to be to believe admitted liar Reagan!!!!!

REAGAN (11/13/86): We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we.

REAGAN (3/4/87): A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

History News Network
Reagan continued to rail against deficits while doing everything he could to protect his tax and defense programs that were their primary cause. In 1985 he adroitly outmaneuvered GOP Senate leader Bob Dole’s efforts to cut a deficit-reduction deal with House Democratic Speaker Tip O’Neill that included tax increases and defense cuts in return for entitlement economies.

Reconcilable Differences? "d0e4234"
Dole accused Reagan of "surrendering to the deficit." "If the President can't support us, he ought to keep his mouth shut"

Last edited:

Wrong whack job.....

Reagan

REAGAN (11/13/86): We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we.

REAGAN (3/4/87): A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

History News Network
Reagan continued to rail against deficits while doing everything he could to protect his tax and defense programs that were their primary cause. In 1985 he adroitly outmaneuvered GOP Senate leader Bob Dole’s efforts to cut a deficit-reduction deal with House Democratic Speaker Tip O’Neill that included tax increases and defense cuts in return for entitlement economies.

Dole accused Reagan of "surrendering to the deficit." "If the President can't support us, he ought to keep his mouth shut"

Deflect that's good:cuckoo: Anything Reagan did he did for the counrty not for himself like that idiot Clinton.

Wrong whack job.....

Reagan

History News Network

Deflect that's good:cuckoo: Anything Reagan did he did for the counrty not for himself like that idiot Clinton.
Talk about deflection!!! See the first quote in my sig! You can't deny that St Ronnie lied about the Dems reneging on spending cuts, when it was Reagan who welshed to protect his Star Wars pork spending, so you try to deflect to Clinton.

History News Network

Talk about deflection!!! See the first quote in my sig! You can't deny that St Ronnie lied about the Dems reneging on spending cuts, when it was Reagan who welshed to protect his Star Wars pork spending, so you try to deflect to Clinton.

Star wars:cuckoo:

Clinton was a traitor...

Clinton Overrules Secretary of State

The alleged improper export by Hughes of satellite technology was cited as a key reason when Clinton's secretary of state, Warren Christopher, rejected a plan to give the Commerce Department full authority to control satellite exports.

According to a Sept. 22, 1995, memorandum, Christopher rejected plans to give Commerce the authority to approve satellite exports after an interagency study noted that "significant" military and intelligence capabilities could be lost.

The memorandum stated the Pentagon and U.S. intelligence agencies strongly opposed the policy change because Hughes exported two satellites with sensitive cryptographic technology without first getting a State Department munitions license. Cryptographic technology is used to scramble communications sent to satellites to prevent unauthorized access.

President Clinton, who transferred the power to regulate sensitive satellites to Commerce, under Commerce Secretary Ron Brown, ultimately overruled Christopher.

Clinton's transfer allowed the Chinese army to acquire advanced U.S. technology for military purposes. Hughes satellites currently provide the Chinese army with secure communications that are invulnerable to earth combat and highly accurate all-weather navigation for strike bombers and missiles.

Hughes satellites purchased by Shen also provide direct TV and cable TV broadcasts to most of Asia. Thus, cable and pay-per-view services help pay for the Chinese army satellite communications. The brilliant planning and logistics mean that Chinese military communications pay for themselves.

Clinton Legacy – A New Arms Race

The satellite and missile technology obtained from Hughes by the Chinese army is critical for the design and manufacture of missile nose cones and electronic missile control systems. The technology clearly helped the Chinese army field a new generation of ICBMS, including the Dong Feng 31 missile, which can drop three nuclear warheads on any city in the U.S.

The success of Shen is a story of missiles, politics and greed. Gen. Shen succeeded in using Hughes and President Clinton as valuable tools to obtain weapons that are now pointed at the United States.

China won and the U.S. lost what may very well be the first round of World War III. Gen. Shen led that victory and he did it with a checkbook. The Clinton legacy for the 21st century is a new arms race

Clinton and Chinese Missiles

Clinton was a traitor...
Still deflecting for that lying traitor 9/11 Reagan, I see!

Teen-titans--Jinx-62581287986.jpeg

Last edited:

Clinton was a traitor...http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/1/14/143258.shtml

40366_1586803911745_1285226050_1610688_5094384_n.jpg

Poor Jroc :( :lol:

AMT (alternative minimum tax)hello, you know the law they created to make sure the millionaires didn't skate?

BUT forgot to index it for inflation.

BUTthey calculate it as income into the budget, then forgive 9/10's of it in December becasue its hits the middle class, then scream that they have to borrow to fill the shortfall they calculated ahead of time.

Now, obama wants to add surcharges on millionaires.......hello they have a mechanism already AMT, fix it dummies.

AMT (alternative minimum tax)hello, you know the law they created to make sure the millionaires didn't skate?

BUTthey calculate it as income into the budget, then forgive 9/10's of it in December becasue its hits the middle class, then scream that they have to borrow to fill the shortfall they calculated ahead of time.

Now, obama wants to add surcharges on millionaires.......hello they have a mechanism already AMT, fix it dummies.

The AMT is a Gordian knot of sorts. I can remember a committee discussing the difficulties at length of fixing it two years ago and .....

That was one of 4 Bush gimmicks that he used to create his phony budget deficits that Obama eliminated, but you knew that.

Just like you know Obama's temporary surcharge on millionaires and billionaires has nothing to do with the AMT.

There was no Taliban whack job. Afghanistan was a defeat for the Soviets which help lead to their down fall like I said Reagan did not do things from personal gain unlike Clinton selling missile technology to China for Campaign cash he was scum. "Poor" Ed just doesn't realize how clueless he really is :eusa_eh:

There was no Taliban whack job. Afghanistan was a defeat for the Soviets which help lead to their down fall like I said Reagan did not do things from personal gain unlike Clinton selling missile technology to China for Campaign cash he was scum. "Poor" Ed just doesn't realize how clueless he really is :eusa_eh:
Nowhere near the scum level of Reagan who gave missiles to Osama Bin Laden and made him a hero to his fellow terrorists. 9/11 was St Ronnie's "Reagan Doctrine" coming home to roost!

Nowhere near the scum level of Reagan who gave missiles to Osama Bin Laden and made him a hero to his fellow terrorists. 9/11 was St Ronnie's "Reagan Doctrine" coming home to roost!

The stupidity of your post will stand on its own, no need to bother with such drivel. Here is another little tidbit for you Eddie...

Newly declassified documents show that President Bill Clinton personally approved the transfer to China of advanced space technology that can be used for nuclear combat.

Stolen U.S. Chips
Another critical element of the Clinton-supplied waiver is the fact that it took place during an investigation of Chinese espionage into missing U.S. radiation hardened satellite chips.

In February 1996, a Chinese Long March rocket carrying a Loral Intelsat satellite failed and crashed on lift-off. The Loral Intelsat payload was badly damaged. The Chinese intended to launch the Loral satellite into deep space as they had been paid to do by Loral CEO Bernard Schwartz.

However, fate took a twisted path, and so did the Chinese rocket. The Long March rocket failed on launch and crashed into a nearby Chinese village, killing over 200 innocent civilians. The failure of the Long March allowed the U.S. to recover the sealed satellite guidance box, which revealed the control board of radiation-hardened chips was missing.

The missing board from the Loral Intelsat satellite is no mystery. It quickly became obvious that Chinese engineers removed the special electronics and kept the board for examination. The stolen Loral electronics consist of radiation hardened, encrypted telemetry chips, stored in a secure flight control box similar to those found on airliners. The NSA changed all U.S. satellite codes as a result of the stolen Loral chips, costing American taxpayers millions of dollars.

1996 Illegal Campaign Donations

Another factor involved in the November 1996 waiver issued by then-President Clinton is the fact that illegal money entered the U.S. elections from the Chinese army. The money was donated to the DNC from a variety of sources including convicted Chinagate figures John Huang, Charlie "Yah-Lin" Trie and Johnny Chung.

The 1996 Clinton-Gore campaign readily accepted much of the money from the Chinese army sources without question, and in some cases took these donations in cash. The allegations of Chinese espionage and illegal campaign donations were never investigated properly.

The successful effort by China to obtain U.S. microchip technology included espionage, sabotage and perhaps bribery. The red intelligence windfall freed the Chinese army to more accurately target American cities with atomic weapons using advanced U.S technology.

The legacy that President Clinton left for the 21st century is a modern Chinese army equipped for global nuclear war.

February 23, 2012

GOP Tax Plans;
Debt WILL SWELL
!

"The national debt is likely to balloon under tax policies championed by three of the four major Republican candidates for president, according to an independent analysis of tax and spending proposals so far offered by the candidates.

According to the report — set for release Thursday by U.S. Budget Watch, a project of the bipartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget — former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum and former House speaker Newt Gingrich would do the most damage to the nation’s finances, offering tax and spending policies likely to require trillions of dollars in fresh borrowing.

Both men have proposed to sharply cut taxes but have not identified spending cuts sufficient to make up for the lost cash, the report said. By 2021, the debt would rise by about $4.5 trillion under Santorum’s policies and by about $7 trillion under those advocated by Gingrich, pushing the portion of the debt held by outside investors to well over 100 percent of the nation’s economy.

The red ink would gush less heavily under former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, the report said — at least under earlier Romney proposals that paired $1.35 trillion in tax cuts with $1.2 trillion in spending reductions and would leave the debt rising on a trajectory that closely tracks current policies.

But that probably changed Wednesday, when Romney tacked to the right and proposed to cut federal income tax rates by an additional 20 percent for all earners — an idea that could easily slash federal revenues by another $3.5 trillion over the next decade, said Edward Kleinbard, a University of Southern California law professor and former chief tax analyst for Congress."

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back