Reagan on Ron Paul's Foreign Policy

imbalance

Silver Member
Jun 30, 2011
Miami
Keep in mind Ron Paul's foreign policy was the same then as it is now.

Ronald Reagan spoke in support of Paul's foreign policy views, stating "Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."
Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ron_paul_reagan_3.jpg

ron_paul_reagan_2.jpg

Ron Paul actually knew Ronald Reagan. He understands what Ronald Reagan stood for more than the other wannabes currently running. They all claim they know what Ronald Reagan was about but none of them knew the man as well as Ron Paul did. So go with Ron Paul on this issue.

I love the silence in this thread, where are all you Gingrich and Perry supporters?

I know the possible arguments they could have too, and they're sheer idiocy.

I'm a Romney supporter and I don't need to worry about Ron Paul. He's insignificant, a non-factor, a joke, a clown, too weird to be taken seriously.

I love the silence in this thread, where are all you Gingrich and Perry supporters?

I know the possible arguments they could have too, and they're sheer idiocy.

What has anyone done in this thread to silence Ron Paul critics?

Ronald Reagan got along very well with Ron Paul. They were friends. These other wannabes and hangers-ons don't know shit about Ronald Reagan. He would actually be ashamed of these Neocon jerks treating the man so poorly. They're the problem in the Republican Party,not Ron Paul.

I'm a Romney supporter and I don't need to worry about Ron Paul. He's insignificant, a non-factor, a joke, a clown, too weird to be taken seriously.
More ad-homiens, less substance just like everything in TV and the mainstream, there's no goddamn substance behind anything these people say or show or do. It's just a bunch of fake nonsense they want us to all believe in.

You even speak like the tube.

More ad-homiens, less substance just like everything in TV and the mainstream, there's no goddamn substance behind anything these people say or show or do. It's just a bunch of fake nonsense they want us to all believe in. You even speak like the tube.

Dude, we have different perspectives. I like Romney's qualities. I don't like Ron Paul's answers in the debates. Here is just one issue he's an idiot on TAXES
Taxes

[ You can go thru other issues. like legalizing drugs, etc., yet he doesn't balance the budget. I do like his "national ID card" concept. Basically an enhanced SS card.]

These people are loud-mouthed obnoxious bullies. Ronald Reagan would be appalled to see what the Republican Party has become. A bunch of screeching Neocon loons who just don't know shit about anything. They remind me of deranged chimps screeching wildly and hurling feces at each other. Ron Paul actually knew Ronald Reagan. And Ronald Reagan really would be shocked at his fellow Republican's behavior towards the man. They are the reason the Republican Party is a mess. And i know if Reagan was alive today he would agree with me on that.

These people are loud-mouthed obnoxious bullies. Ronald Reagan would be appalled to see what the Republican Party has become. A bunch of screeching Neocon loons who just don't know shit about anything. They remind me of deranged chimps screeching wildly and hurling feces at each other. Ron Paul actually knew Ronald Reagan. And Ronald Reagan really would be shocked at his fellow Republican's behavior towards the man. They are the reason the Republican Party is a mess. And i know if Reagan was alive today he would agree with me on that.

Would Regan have endorsed Paul?? Hell fucking no, so shut the fuck up about Regan and Paul.

Would Regan have endorsed Paul?? Hell fucking no, so shut the fuck up about Regan and Paul.

ok Whoopie Goldberg tell me what my dead fiance is saying

Reagan couldn't endorse anyone but Ron Paul. The rest of these Neocon jerks are complete stiffs. He would have to go with him. He's the only candidate running who has any intelligence and integrity. And Reagan really would be appalled at the way the Neocon jerks have treated their fellow Republican Ron Paul. They should all be ashamed of themselves. If they had consciences they would anyway.

Reagan couldn't endorse anyone but Ron Paul. The rest of these Neocon jerks are complete stiffs. He would have to go with him. He's the only candidate running who has any intelligence and integrity. And Reagan really would be appalled at the way the Neocon jerks have treated their fellow Republican Ron Paul. They should all be ashamed of themselves. If they had consciences they would anyway.

Regan's biggest accomplishments were on the foreign policy front. He never once said "why don't we mind our own business", and because of that we defeated communism. He was the exact opposite of Paul.

Cut the bullshit.

Reagan overspent, we don't have that luxury now. A better model for a president now is the last president to actually balance the Budget and create a surplus. Newt might be useful since he was involved. They actually reformed welfare, now we need to reform entitlements.

OK Ron Paul supporters, riddle me this...which GOP candidate is the most electable in 2012? Then STFU.

In a general election? Easily Ron Paul. Ron Paul owns the independent vote an would steal the college educated white vote from Obama.

Think of how anti-war the electorate was in 2008. The only reason Obama got elected was because voters thought he was the anti-neocon and would put an end to our militaristic misadventures. Three years later everyone knows he's more neocon than the neocons but that doesn't mean people still don't want an end to foreign wars and Ron Paul is the only candidate that would deliver on that major election isssue.

Regan's biggest accomplishments were on the foreign policy front. He never once said "why don't we mind our own business", and because of that we defeated communism. He was the exact opposite of Paul.

Cut the bullshit.

Reagan never took preemptive military action against the Soviets. What he did do is make it very clear to Moscow that any attack against the US would result in the USSR being wiped off the map and that is exactly the foreign policy approach Ron Paul advocates.

Cut the bullshit.
Foreign policy of the Ronald Reagan administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The foreign policy of the Ronald Reagan administration was the foreign policy of the United States from 1981 to 1989. It was characterized by a strategy of "peace through strength" followed by a warming of relations with the Soviet Union, and resulting in an end to the Cold War when Mikhail Gorbachev rose to power."

Forum List

Back