Reagan offered Sen S.I Hayakawa a Administration Post

:rolleyes:

..lol! a bunch of stoooooooooopid fuck republicrats arguing about which wing of republicratdom is more crooked!!..

..stoooopid fucks--who don't even know how the stinking 'dollars' for which they grovel originate!--wasting their time with endless myriad media circus distractions.. :rolleyes:

..i can see you stoooopid republicrat fucks had you been born in a different time and place:..feverishly cheering with the rest of the ooga booga republicrats as the virgin is thrown into the volcano..

..stfu, republicrats...your ooga booga is increasingly evident to non-fuckheads..

...non-fuckheads, have a nice day!..

The Great Smelly Rectum corrupt???? You bet your ass he was.

Everyone is corrupt as long as people maintain that this act should be business as usual.

Rigging election after election with made to order candidates.

Nobody gets in without being with the program.

Maybe changing this would be a good start to ending the crap that continually goes on in Washington.

How dare he! Corrupt I say! Corrupt! Here's a clipping of the AP Post:

View attachment 10424

:eusa_whistle:

What was the job?

There are alot of jobs that aren't in government you know.

You know...working for a company back in California....who knows what was offered...but the article doesn't say Reagan offered him a job at the White House.

So your assumptions are in your butt....

It's just another troll posting by Dogbert. He's good at them!

Yup. And anyone believing that the troll found a random image of an AP article on the net by himself should buy a bridge in Brooklyn. The troll parroted something he read somewhere in his OP, presented it as his random find of the image, then we see how different it is from the current situation.

Parroting from sites without thinking for oneself more often than not makes the troll look like the non-thinking and massively dishonest fool he is. It has happened so many times.

It's really, REALLY hard to have an ounce of respect for the kid.

Last edited:
LINK to this article? Sorry, but I have noticed how easy it is for liberals to manufacture a story and then call it TRUE.

And oddly enough you DID NOT post a link----:cuckoo:

So before I believe it--I want a link.

I had already posted the link, it wasn't from a article online. Though knowing you, even if I posted twenty links, you still wouldn't believe em'.

You haven't posted any link--:cuckoo:

Both were and are wrong.

Here is my problem with obama. Wasn't this the man who promised CHANGE? That he was going to do everything differently? That the sins of the past would not be the sins of his administration?

obama needs to fess up and say hes just as bad as the rest of them.

LINK to this article? Sorry, but I have noticed how easy it is for liberals to manufacture a story and then call it TRUE.

I had already posted the link, it wasn't from a article online. Though knowing you, even if I posted twenty links, you still wouldn't believe em'.
but the two situations are not even remotely the same

How dare he! Corrupt I say! Corrupt! Here's a clipping of the AP Post:

View attachment 10424

:eusa_whistle:

What was the job?

You know...working for a company back in California....who knows what was offered...but the article doesn't say Reagan offered him a job at the White House.

what it was was another attempt of "See!!! mommy, he did it TOO!!!!!"

but the two situations are not even remotely the same

:eusa_shhh: Modbert is trolling. :eusa_shhh:

What was the job?

Yep. The cat's outta the bag, so they've got to find some way to divert attention away from those pesky Americans that ask questions.

Yep. The cat's outta the bag, so they've got to find some way to divert attention away from those pesky Americans that ask questions.
btw, based on the story that he linked, Hayakowa was TRALLING in the race, Sestak was leading, was he not?
and the offer Rollins talked about wasnt a specific job, and Hayakowa said he had had NO CONTACT

And? You have some point to make?

Either both the Reagan and Obama Administration were corrupt, or neither were. Just asking for a little consistency. Not too much to ask for, I think.

Mindless consistency is the hobgoblin of simple minds.

I just needed to use hobgoblin in a sentence. :lol:

But why should you keep your head over your shoulder? Why drag about this corpse of your memory, lest you contradict somewhat you have stated in this or that public place? Suppose you should contradict yourself; what then? It seems to be a rule of wisdom never to rely on your memory alone, scarcely even in acts of pure memory, but to bring the past for judgment into the thousand-eyed present, and live ever in a new day. In your metaphysics you have denied personality to the Deity: yet when the devout motions of the soul come, yield to them heart and life, though they should clothe God with shape and color. Leave your theory, as Joseph his coat in the hand of the harlot, and flee.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — ‘Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.’ — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

btw, based on the story that he linked, Hayakowa was TRALLING in the race, Sestak was leading, was he not?
and the offer Rollins talked about wasnt a specific job, and Hayakowa said he had had NO CONTACT

The whole Hayakowa stroy is a red herring designed to deflect, defray and diminish the thought of this whole incident. Obama knows that Rahm fucked up big time by doing what he did...the thing is...it may in fact be business as usual but that doesn't make it legal if there are laws against such practices. The thing is also the Obama promised us a change...a new era in government with accountability and transparency...and look what we get....the same old shit....now that he's being called on it...the left wing nutters don't like it. All I can say is...once again...you all are reaping what you sowed for 8 years against Bush...you asked for it...now your getting it in spades....so quit your crying and suck it up.

I've also heard reports that Clinton actually signed the law that may have been violated. If that is indeed the case, then it wasn't even a law when Reagan was President (although the law says an offer has to have been made, which Hayakawa said didn't happen).

If anyone has any info on when the laws were signed and by whom, it would be interesting to read.

Nevermind - I found all 3, they predate Reagan, Clinton only signed an amendment in 1994 to one of them.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

..lol! a bunch of stoooooooooopid fuck republicrats arguing about which wing of republicratdom is more crooked!!..

..stoooopid fucks--who don't even know how the stinking 'dollars' for which they grovel originate!--wasting their time with endless myriad media circus distractions.. :rolleyes:

..i can see you stoooopid republicrat fucks had you been born in a different time and place:..feverishly cheering with the rest of the ooga booga republicrats as the virgin is thrown into the volcano..

..stfu, republicrats...your ooga booga is increasingly evident to non-fuckheads..

...non-fuckheads, have a nice day!..
hey sourpuss...are you and Douger a couple?....because you have the same IQ level when it comes to posting....why dont you leave the posting to everyone else,and you and Douger go back under that rock you crawled out from .....and be nice to him and give him a little.....remember to use protection....

Forum List

Back