Reagan offered Sen S.I Hayakawa a Administration Post

Apparently what is too much to ask for is for you to demonstrate that they are the same situation. I mean, that would be the logical thing to do - support an assertion - but...well, you know.

Both men in this situation were supposedly offered a job by each Administration in turn for dropping out of their respective races.

Sorry...not altogether true. Reagan's offer was to FIND him a job. Sestak was offered an actual job...we still don't know what it was yet...and I'm not buying the "unpaid board seat" bullshit. Several reasons for that. First and foremost is the Gibbs factor...if it were an unpaid position, why didn't Robbie, the dodge-ball king, Gibbs, just say that after all the repeated questions for specifics and him giving the same vague bullshit line about "uhhhh I have nothing else to offer.", which when interpreted means, "I haven't been told what to say yet, so I can't answer your question because I might say something that might get my ass in a HUGE crack and I already look dumb enough with this huge ass I have for a face. It would look even dumber in a huge crack. So, I don't know what your talking about...next question."

Secondly, Sestak didn't deny that the position was a paid position when he leaked this bombshell.

More likely, they needed a plan and it took them until today to come up with this one. And I almost fell out of my chair from laughing when I read the part of the report that suggested that Clinton testify under oath...because we all know how good that went last time.

Last edited:
Sorry...not altogether true. Reagan's offer was to FIND him a job. Sestak was offered an actual job...we still don't know what it was yet...and I'm not buying the "unpaid board seat" bullshit. Several reasons for that. First and foremost is the Gibbs factor...if it were an unpaid position, why didn't Robbie, the dodge-ball king, just say that after all the repeated questions for specifics and him giving the same vague bullshit line about "uhhhh I have nothing else to offer.", which when interpreted means, "I haven't been told what to say yet, so I can't answer your question because I might say something that might get my ass in a HUGE crack and I already look dumb enough with this huge ass I have for a face. It would look even dumber in a huge crack. So, I don't know what your talking about...next question."

Secondly, Sestak didn't deny that the position was a paid position when he leaked this bombshell.

More likely, they needed a plan and it took them until today to come up with this one. And I almost fell out of my chair from laughing when I read the part of the report that suggested that Clinton testify under oath...because we all know how good that went last time.

Media Matters for America

In an interview earlier this week, Ed Rollins, who will become the president's chief political adviser in January, said Hayakawa would be offered an administration pot if he decided not to seek re-election. No offer has been made directly to Hayakawa, Rollins said.

Sorry...not altogether true. Reagan's offer was to FIND him a job. Sestak was offered an actual job...we still don't know what it was yet...and I'm not buying the "unpaid board seat" bullshit. Several reasons for that. First and foremost is the Gibbs factor...if it were an unpaid position, why didn't Robbie, the dodge-ball king, just say that after all the repeated questions for specifics and him giving the same vague bullshit line about "uhhhh I have nothing else to offer.", which when interpreted means, "I haven't been told what to say yet, so I can't answer your question because I might say something that might get my ass in a HUGE crack and I already look dumb enough with this huge ass I have for a face. It would look even dumber in a huge crack. So, I don't know what your talking about...next question."

In an interview earlier this week, Ed Rollins, who will become the president's chief political adviser in January, said Hayakawa would be offered an administration pot if he decided not to seek re-election. No offer has been made directly to Hayakawa, Rollins said.

So you didn't read the last sentence or what??????

Similarly, Hayakawa said in a statement, "I have not contacted the White House in regard to any administration or ambassadorial post, and they have not been in contact with me."

Similarly, Hayakawa said in a statement, "I have not contacted the White House in regard to any administration or ambassadorial post, and they have not been in contact with me."

:lol::lol::lol: This tactic is very typical of liberals--they post anything they want-usually leaving out vital information that is full of twisted deceit and 1/2 truths to save their "SAVIOR".

And the HAWAKAWA statement:

"Similarly, Hayakawa said in a statement, "I have not contacted the White House in regard to any administration or ambassadorial post, and they have not been in contact with me."

END OF THIS TREAD---:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: This tactic is very typical of liberals--they post anything they want-usually leaving out vital information that is full of twisted deceit and 1/2 truths to save their "SAVIOR".

And the HAWAKAWA statement:

"Similarly, Hayakawa said in a statement, "I have not contacted the White House in regard to any administration or ambassadorial post, and they have not been in contact with me."

END OF THIS TREAD---:lol::lol:

How dare he! Corrupt I say! Corrupt! Here's a clipping of the AP Post:

View attachment 10424

:eusa_whistle:

What was the job?

There are alot of jobs that aren't in government you know.

You know...working for a company back in California....who knows what was offered...but the article doesn't say Reagan offered him a job at the White House.

So your assumptions are in your butt....

View attachment 10424

What was the job?

You know...working for a company back in California....who knows what was offered...but the article doesn't say Reagan offered him a job at the White House.

It's just another troll posting by Dogbert. He's good at them!

In return for ? ......
Someone in the Reagan administration offered someone a job not to run. So did someone in the Obama administration. So what? If you dig deep enough you will see that happens in just about every administration. It's just plain old dirty politics.

The Republicans have to come up with a smear campaign. It's required. That's how you get votes.

And? You have some point to make?

Either both the Reagan and Obama Administration were corrupt, or neither were. Just asking for a little consistency. Not too much to ask for, I think.

Quote your mother " if your friend jumped off a bridge would you?" Just cause some one else did something wrong doesn't make it right for you do the same thing!!!! Just another example of how unethical Obama is!!!! In his words "Fuck the Constitution or the laws of the land I'm king Obama I don't have to follow the law I'm the chosen one" now you bring up what a dead guy did, to justify what Obama did!!!! Because nobody is buying the job for free excuse!!!! What is next start calling anyone questioning this illegal activity a racist? Looks like a time for a special procecutor to look into this!!!! call Peter Fitgerald!!!!

Not to mention the fact that Obama ran on the platform of changing Washington politics. He campaigned as to a transparent administration. If he is doing the same things as previous Presidents, then he must be the same. I guess he really is just another corrupt, egomaniacal politician with power and control being his main objective.
The defense that, a previous President did it too, is just pathetic.

View attachment 10424

What was the job?

It's just another troll posting by Dogbert. He's good at them!

Dogbert changed his name?

Guess he and the Bass had to change something to get people to start listening to them again.....it sure wasn't their attitude.

2 wars, record debt and deficits, our AAA credit rating in peril, 10% unemployment and Obama is focused laser-like on bribing a Congressman to help a former Republican

Forum List

Back