Reagan: Killer, Coward, Con-man

Discussion in 'History' started by u2scram, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,918
    A great Latino Spring was blooming....yeah that's the ticket

2. Manonthestreet

Manonthestreet Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,918
    Do libs ever mourn the dead that SA dictators inflict on the continent on a daily basis

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    the american sheep always demonize carter when carter served in the military but reagan did not. thats just ONE example. another one is Carter same as JFK,also tried to get rid of the evil CIA.When he got in office,he hired his naval commander Stansfield Turner as CIA director. Turner got in and immediately cleaned up the CIA firing all covert operaters.When Reagan got elected,he came in and fired Turner and replaced him with William Casey who got the CIA back to their corrupt ways again and got the covert wars program running again.

the CIA is the REASON the world is in the mess that it is today.Carter tried to clean up the corruption of the CIA where Reagan when he got elected,got them back to their same old corrupt ways again,yet the stupid sheep in America somehow think Reagan was a much better president than carter.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

oh and actually that was a post made by another user at another site who most there are not brainwashed sheep who understand Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,that was HIS post,i thought it was very interesting so i wanted to copy and paste it to refer to it in the future when exposing Reagans corruption.:D

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: May 5, 2018
  4. Uncensored2008

Uncensored2008 Libertarian Radical Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,597

Were you down there killing Indians for Danny Ortega, like a typical American traitor? I know lots of Soviet sympathizers went to Nicaragua to kill Mosquito Indians on behalf of the Sandinista regime, since the Indians refused to obey the Communist dictator.

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    since this troll has had me on ignore ever since he got frustrated that i shot down his ramblings that oswald was the lone assassin that shot JFK,which is why nobody should ever listen to him,LOL this is not for him of course but any others that ARE reading this.

yes the troll is correct that Clinton authorized the bombing of a defenseless country in Europe but half the sheep in America and these egghead professors dont rank Clinton as one of the greatest presidents ever as they do his other fellow warmonger bastard Reagan so as always,his post here is pointless since this thread is about Reagans corruption and not Clintons.:rolleyes:

6. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,660

A lot of people have bad things to say about Carter, but it is not because of his military service.

You almost seem to be implying that having military service should give you a pass on criticism.

Carter didn't try to clean up corruption, he was against, as you are, covert operations.

That's a controversial position, in this world, and more so during the Cold War, when the KGB was all over the planet, doing covert operations.

Are you sorry that the Soviets didn't get to finish their program of genocide in Afghanistan and turn it into a good marxist country?

Because it was a CIA covert programs that stopped that genocide.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    You call them impaired crazy because you have been brainwashed by the CIA media that never tells about his atrocities committed as president.LOL like these LOL 21 Reasons Why Ronald Reagan Was a Terrible President

oh and this is about reagan,not clinton,you want to start a thread about how clinton committed those murders in Europe go ahead.nobody is stopping you.I will be glad to back you up on that anytime matter of fact. The difference is the sheep dont worship clinton as they do mass murderer and traiter reagan is the difference.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
  9. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,660
    [​IMG]

10. whitehall

whitehall Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,689
    It's interesting that John Lennon's killer was clearly insane but media pressure forced the system to try him as a murderer. Meanwhile the assassin who targeted Reagan was clearly sane but was found not guilty by reason of insanity.