Reagan: Killer, Coward, Con-man

Are you saying that Reagan didn't make a deal with Iranian hostage takers to hold the hostages till after the election for weapons and airplane parts?
1648992484542.png

The hat looks great on you!

Are you saying that Reagan then didn't use the funds from those deals to secretly fund the Contras, explicitly violating an act of Congress?

Not sure..just want to be clear here.

Herpaderpity derp.

It's great to see the long debunked conspiracy bullshit from the 1980's bubble up in you Alzheimer's ravaged mind...

contiuning to expose the REAL asswiipe traiterous ronnie reagan,

i wish politicial chic the biggest reagan asskisser came over to this thread, she talks about how evil fauchi is for his vaccines yet she wont own up to it that Reagan hired him in 84 to develop the vaccines. :auiqs.jpg:

i wish politicial chic the biggest reagan asskisser came over to this thread, she talks about how evil fauchi is for his vaccines yet she wont own up to it that Reagan hired him in 84 to develop the vaccines. :auiqs.jpg:

My god, you are bat shit crazy.

Anyone who insults Ronald Reagan in such a manner is a traitorous jerk.

People don't die of TB if they get some antibiotics. But Ronald Reagan, big-hearted guy that he was, had put a lock-down embargo on medicine to Nicaragua because he didn't like the government that the people there had elected.

Well, correct me if I am wrong, but was not Nicaragua at the time run by the Sandinistas? A government hostile to the US and all other nations in the area allied with the US?

And was the US the only source of antibiotics?

Because it seems to me that Nicaragua was closely allied with both the Cubans and the Soviet Union at that time. Were they not willing or able to give them these antibiotics?

Seems to me you are basically whining after you and your wife get a nasty divorce, that you are pissed her dad will still not loan you money.

And FYI, "Embargo" means only that you will not sell them your own items. The US never said that nobody else could sell them medical supplies. An embargo is not a blockade.

So this leaves me a question, why was nobody else giving or selling Nicaragua antibiotics? Especially their allies.

Reagan made greed the single animating principle of the modern Republican Party?

The Reagan Revolution Changed America's Values to "Greed Is Good" - Can We Take Them Back?

"Thus, greed has become the animating principle that drives the entire Republican Party of today.

"The only function of government, in their minds, should be to help the greediest in America make a buck.

"Public schools
don’t promote greed or make anybody money, Republicans note, so they should be destroyed to pave the way for profitable private schools.

"This is why Republicans across the country are attacking schools and school boards and Ron DeSantis has rigged the rules in Florida to allow a waitress without a college degree to become a 3rd grade public school teacher, even though her only credential is that her husband was once a military veteran."

Reagan made greed the single animating principle of the modern Republican Party?

The Reagan Revolution Changed America's Values to "Greed Is Good" - Can We Take Them Back?

"Thus, greed has become the animating principle that drives the entire Republican Party of today.

"The only function of government, in their minds, should be to help the greediest in America make a buck.

"Public schools
don’t promote greed or make anybody money, Republicans note, so they should be destroyed to pave the way for profitable private schools.

"This is why Republicans across the country are attacking schools and school boards and Ron DeSantis has rigged the rules in Florida to allow a waitress without a college degree to become a 3rd grade public school teacher, even though her only credential is that her husband was once a military veteran."
An 11 year old post resurfaces, and George with the maturity of an 11 year old spews idiocy about it.

Greg Palast

"In 1987, I found myself stuck in a crappy little town in Nicaragua named Chaguitillo. The people were kind enough, though hungry, except for one surly young man. His wife had just died of tuberculosis.

People don't die of TB if they get some antibiotics. But Ronald Reagan, big-hearted guy that he was, had put a lock-down embargo on medicine to Nicaragua because he didn't like the government that the people there had elected.

Ronnie grinned and cracked jokes while the young woman's lungs filled up and she stopped breathing. Reagan flashed that B-movie grin while they buried the mother of three."
I see we were having a bad day.

Your reference is "commondreams.org"? A highly biased far-left blog that tries to claim to be neutral?

Give me a break.

Oh, and this is another of their "top stories" today"

Bless the Lentils: Get These Menaces Off Our Streets, and Deflate, Deflate, Deflate

America's ambitious if deeply imperfect new climate bill is a modest step toward confronting a climate emergency that "has been declared over and over by Nature and by human suffering" - 2,000 dead of heat in Spain and Portugal, temperatures "unlivable for humans" in Pakistan, dying coral reefs in Australia and billions of dead Pacific sea creatures and catastrophic grain crop failures almost everywhere. Still, many say it is past time for "business as usual to halt." Armed with righteous rage, bags of lentils and the vow to ensure the world's richest countries "cannot ignore the crisis," enter an anonymous collective of activists proclaiming, "We are the Tyre Extinguishers." Arguing that years of reasonable actions and polite protests have failed, they've taken to their still-polluted streets with acts of minor, pesky sabotage against gas-guzzling SUVs - startlingly, the 2nd-largest cause of soaring global carbon dioxide emissions - by deflating their tires under cover of night. Since March, they've "disarmed" nearly 6,500 SUVs in Austria, Canada, Germany, Sweden, France, the U.K., and now the U.S. Their goal: "To show that the welfare of the planet comes before individual freedom. We have to try everything."

They are actually praising people who vandalize private property. And you think this is the kind of site that makes for a good reference? What next, quoting an ELF website for climate and environmental information?

Are you saying that Reagan didn't make a deal with Iranian hostage takers to hold the hostages till after the election for weapons and airplane parts?

Are you saying that Reagan then didn't use the funds from those deals to secretly fund the Contras, explicitly violating an act of Congress?

Not sure..just want to be clear here.
That is correct.

There was never a deal to hold the hostages till after the election

Your reference is "commondreams.org"? A highly biased far-left blog that tries to claim to be neutral?

Give me a break.

Oh, and this is another of their "top stories" today"

They are actually praising people who vandalize private property. And you think this is the kind of site that makes for a good reference? What next, quoting an ELF website for climate and environmental information?
What's your opinion of Thom Hartmann, the author of my link? Do you think you know more about the effects of the Reagan Revolution than he does?

Opinion | You Can Thank Ronald Reagan for the Economic Shitstorm to Come

"You Can Thank Ronald Reagan for the Economic Shitstorm to Come​

"In addition to an economy held together with the baling-wire of Fed stimulus (that’s ending), both the U.S. and the world are facing a wild spectrum of assaults that could have huge economic impacts.
thom_hartmann.jpg

THOM HARTMANN"

What's your opinion of Thom Hartmann, the author of my link? Do you think you know more about the effects of the Reagan Revolution than he does?

"In addition to an economy held together with the baling-wire of Fed stimulus (that’s ending), both the U.S. and the world are facing a wild spectrum of assaults that could have huge economic impacts.
thom_hartmann.jpg

THOM HARTMANN"

bummer if true.

What naive slander comes from the scum who are trying to challenge the Greatness of Reagan.

Reagan funded the Contras in Nicaragua. They are freedom fighters against the communist plague.

An eleven year old post resurfaces. Lefties must be getting desperate.
Another Reagan ass kisser who when unable to debunk the mountains of evidence in this thread of Reagan’s crimes against mankind,can only offer up a sentence like this as his rebuttal.priceless. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

They are really getting desperate calling pesky facts of his corruption they have failed to refute as slander and saying the greatness of Reagan never bothering to read the mountains of evidence of his corruption in this thread proving what horrible debaters they are unable to stand toe to toe in a debate. :rofl: :lmao:

Last edited:

"Public schools

thom_hartmann.jpg

THOM HARTMANN"
Who cares what stupid fuck mushrooms opinion is,he proves in spades constantly he is a paid shill for langley still trying to this day incredibly,to try and get everybody to believe in his fantasy the Warren commission was correct thst a magic bullet killed kennedy with his lone gunman fantasy,I’m serious,I’m not making this shit up,ask him. :abgg2q.jpg: so that being known,WHY would any sane person care what some retard who believes in magic bullets thinks? You probably never knew that one about him what a retard he is I have to assume the fact you cared what the trolls opinion is. :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Thank god for the ignore list,the reaganut zombies as you have seen,refuse to look at the mountains of evidence on this thread Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and got the ball rolling fir the destruction of America that’s going on now.when they can’t refute the facts of his corruption,they post a laughing smile in defeat knowing they have been checkmated or they do what Whitehall did,post a lame ass one liner in frustration they have been checkmated. :abgg2q.jpg:

We obviously have some commies here the fact they call a mass murderer who Harlan the most corrupt administration ever of any president,saying the greatness of Reagan. :uhoh3:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back