Reagan judge says the right has Gone Goofy

He also believes this;

"Posner wrote in the The New Republic, "If torture is the only means of obtaining the information necessary to prevent the detonation of a nuclear bomb in Times Square, torture should be used—-and will be used—to obtain the information.... No one, who doubts that this is the case, should be in a position of responsibility."

Wiki.

Judge Richard Posner: “I mean, what would you do if you were Roberts?” Posner said. “All the sudden you find out that the people you thought were your friends have turned against you, they despise you, they mistreat you, they leak to the press. What do you do? Do you become more conservative? Or do you say, ‘What am I doing with this crowd of lunatics?’ Right? Maybe you have to re-examine your position.”

‘What am I doing with this crowd of lunatics?’

if it is: Scalia - Thomas - Alito, that Posner is referring to, Roberts will never look back .... now, All is Well.

Judge Richard Posner: “I mean, what would you do if you were Roberts?” Posner said. “All the sudden you find out that the people you thought were your friends have turned against you, they despise you, they mistreat you, they leak to the press. What do you do? Do you become more conservative? Or do you say, ‘What am I doing with this crowd of lunatics?’ Right? Maybe you have to re-examine your position.”

if it is: Scalia - Thomas - Alito, that Posner is referring to, Roberts will never look back .... now, All is Well.

Stupid shit.

It was the CJ who turned. He betrayed common sense, conservative principles and basic log and fucked all of us up the ass in the process.

The CJ should just resign.

Stupid shit.

It was the CJ who turned. He betrayed common sense, conservative principles and basic log and fucked all of us up the ass in the process.

Reagan judge says the right has Gone Goofy
... ^ ^ Posner knows best.

the right has lost its mind.

It does the bidding of the wealthy and has to tell lies to make it sound less obvious.

in so doing they sound insane

Stupid shit.

The CJ's msg to Liability? Let the butt hurt flow, fringe dweeb.

Stupid shit.

Fakey embraces the CJ's dishonesty and duplicity and complete lack of regard for principle.

There's a reason Fakey is so enamored of it.

Fakey is a complete fraud, too.

Fakey is so completely unbelievable in his poseur role as a "Republican" [sic] that he can't help but tip his hand. He JUST said it is being on the fringe to note that the hideously stupid and unprofessional crap opinion of the CJ is nonsensical. Fakey could not be more wrong.

The actual "fringe" goons are assholes like Fakey who embrace the nightmarishly twisted illogic of the CJ's opinion.

The fringe dweeb Liability moans in agony? ectasy? as the butt hurt flows through him.

Well, discerning minds will leave him to it.

the right has lost its mind.

It does the bidding of the wealthy and has to tell lies to make it sound less obvious.

in so doing they sound insane

TdM can't tell the truth and is clearly insane. So why would anybody care what SHE says about sanity or lies?

You are as dishonest as Fakey, TdM. And vice versa.

And worthy herin of nothing more than comic relief.

Fakey flails around in his traditional (constant) state of dishonesty.

Meanwhile, other than the occasional loon like TdM, Fakey, nobody buys you, your patently dishonest poseur routine or any of the nonsensical shit you spew.

Stupid shit.

As in Constitutional FRINGE?

Count me in Fakey. I'm as fringe as Jefferson, Franklin, Adams, Jay...and principled as those FRINGE.

IDIOT.

You are not constitutional at all, T, and, yes, you are certainly fringe, and I certainly count you there as do all sane people.

Forum List

Back