Reagan joke

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
President Reagan used to tell this joke:

A Soviet citizen stands in line for three days to requisition a car. On the fourth day he reaches the counter. At last he concludes his transaction. “Congratulations, comrade!” says the Soviet official. “Your automobile will be delivered to you on the fifth of March in the year 2005.” “Morning or afternoon?” inquires the citizen. The official is puzzled. “Why do you ask?” The citizen explains: “The plumber is coming in the morning.”

R.I.P.

A man in the Soviet Union was told by his wife to go get some bread so he went down to the market and stood in line for several hours. It wasnt moving very fast so when he finally made it to the front of the line he was alittle ticked off and they were out of bread. so he started yelling and making a scene.

"This system sucks! We cant even feed our people. We cant live like this anymore"

And a man came out of the line and he said "Enough of this sir, This ends now, We know who you are and we will be watching you. And if you continue this we will be forced to stop you"

The man then shouted "I dont care. I cant even buy a loaf of bread. Either i die now or i die of starvation" and he continued on for a bit and then they both left.

He came home. His wife said. "Whats wrong? are they out of bread."

And he said "This system has failed. They run out of bread. And even worse they have run out of bullets"

An american and soviet were walking down the street talking about their countries. The American was like "Yeah America is so great. We can march right into the white house. bang our fists on the Presidents desk and say "Mr President i think you are doing a horrible job running this nation."

the soviet was like. we can do that too. And the American said "You can?"

and He said "Yeah we can march right up to secretary general bang our firsts on the desk and say "Ronald Reagan is doing a horrible job running his nation"

Forum List

Back