Reagan exposed as a racist in newly released recording.

still ANOTHER fart from USMB's resident trolle correl,poor baby correl,loves telling fantays that asswipe motherfucker mass murdererer,war monger traiter reagan was a a great president but more comedy gold,that he ended the cold war but the MOST comedy gold of them all,that he wasa great man.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: incredible how these stupid fucks have let our corrupt school system brainwash them that they CANNOT accept it that GOOD presidents NEVER serve more than one term anymore in the modern day and age.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

George H W Bush being the exception of an evil corrupt man who did not serve two terms.He IS the rare exception though of modern day evil corrupt presidents that did not get reelected.the ONE exception.thats it. the most evil and corrupt ones ALWAYS get reelected. a fact idiots like child correl troll crusader retard,and political idiot and sealybozo who worships and ignores the dems corruption cant accept.:rolleyes:

I give credit to reagans daughter, even SHE isnt the stupid fuck these reaganut zombie worshippers are.:laughing0301::lmao:

comedy gold from you as always liar.LOL

Reagan predicted that the Soviet Union would end up on the "ash heap of history" and leftards like went nuts, and ridiculed him for it.

And then, the soviet union ended up on the Ash Heap of history.

Reagan was right, and all you leftards were wrong.

And you don't have the balls to admit it.

Pussies.
Reagan’s greatest act was he did not try to exploit a collapsing Soviet Union
In the turmoil, a civil war could have resulted

It was certainly one of them.

Where you one of the libs that laughed at him, when he predicted their Fall?

Actually, I voted for Reagan twice

Do you remember when they laughed at him, for predicting the Fall of the Soviet Union?

Thinking back......I don’t
I remember them mocking Reagan over a lot of things, but not that
You have any quotes from major Democrats saying that?

Reagan predicted that the Soviet Union would end up on the "ash heap of history" and leftards like went nuts, and ridiculed him for it.

And then, the soviet union ended up on the Ash Heap of history.

Reagan was right, and all you leftards were wrong.

And you don't have the balls to admit it.

Pussies.
Reagan’s greatest act was he did not try to exploit a collapsing Soviet Union
In the turmoil, a civil war could have resulted

It was certainly one of them.

Where you one of the libs that laughed at him, when he predicted their Fall?

Actually, I voted for Reagan twice

Do you remember when they laughed at him, for predicting the Fall of the Soviet Union?

Thinking back......I don’t
I remember them mocking Reagan over a lot of things, but not that
You have any quotes from major Democrats saying that?

It was before the internet, so, I'm not sure if I could find the quotes or not. I certainly remember it.

Do you remember how they laughed at him for thinking that the Contras could fight against the Sandinistas?

“Arriving by plane from Washington, Gen. Joseph W. Stilwell pinned the Distinguished Service Cross on Mary Masuda in a simple ceremony on the porch of her small frame shack near Talbert, Orange County. She was one of the first Americans of Japanese ancestry to return from relocation centers to California’s farmlands. ‘Vinegar Joe’ Stilwell was there that day to honor Kazuo Masuda, Mary’s brother. You see, while Mary and her parents were in an internment camp, Kazuo served as staff sergeant to the 442d Regimental Combat Team. In one action, Kazuo ordered his men back and advanced through heavy fire, hauling a mortar. For 12 hours, he engaged in a singlehanded barrage of Nazi positions. Several weeks later at Cassino, Kazuo staged another lone advance. This time, it cost him his life.

The newspaper clipping notes that her two surviving brothers were with Mary and her parents on the little porch that morning. These two brothers, like the heroic Kazuo, had served in the United States Army.

After Gen. Stilwell made the award, the motion picture actress Louise Allbritton, a Texas girl, told how a Texas battalion had been saved by the 442nd. Other show business personalities paid tribute — Robert Young, Will Rogers Jr. And one young actor said: “Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.” The name of that young actor — I hope I pronounce this right — was Ronald Reagan. And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all — that is still the American way."

- Ronald Reagan, August 10, 1988

Forum List

Back