Reagan And The Bushes Made Them Richer:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Ann Coulter and or Sean Hannity would climb a tree to tell a lie before they would stand on the ground and tell the truth....just like FAUX News.

Well at least you are consistent..but a bit dim.
You didn't include Olberman or Moore in your statement...which are no better or worse than Coulter/Hannity....actually Moore is the worst of all.

And yes, I am aware that they all lie by only including one side of the "facts"...which was the point. You do the same, thus your "research" is just like theirs.

I watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, CSPAN and indeed Fox as well. 90% of the 30-40% of this country who are Republicans watch one channel...FOX. I live in east Tennessee. Around here they're nearly all Republicans and not once have I ever been in a car wash, a service station, a tire repair place, a barber shop, etc. where the TV was tuned to anything except Fox News.....not one time. That's why Fox gets higher ratings than the others. They have a captive audience of a third of the nation listening to their 24-7 slanted news reports all the time.

I'm assuming that this is your opinion and not documented anywhere else? :D

From '95 to '99 it skyrocketed, which Bush's fault was that?

Anyone notice all of Campbell's charts/graphs/date never include the Obama years?

Your party loves the 1% too, that's where they get all their bribes from. They just pretend to be against them when they're standing in front of a microphone to get the mindless drones to believe and vote for them.

As you see in the original post, it's a pretty good strategy.

Waiting for Campbell's response to this.

Both his and Chris' charts magically stop in late 08 - early 09

Republicans took control of Congress in 1996?

Isn't it strange that, when a Rep-Prez presides over a Dem-Congress, the Prez gets the blame but when the opposite is true the Prez gets the credit?

:lol:

Clinton + Rep Congress = Great economy is Clinton's gold medal
Bush + Dem Congress = Bad economy is Bush's fault

Now we have;
Obama + Rep Congress = Bad economy is Congress' fault

:eusa_clap:

Waiting for Campbell's response to this.

Both his and Chris' charts magically stop in late 08 - early 09

Isn't it strange that, when a Rep-Prez presides over a Dem-Congress, the Prez gets the blame but when the opposite is true the Prez gets the credit?

Now we have;

LMAO....not on top are you

The Republicans had a majority in both houses of congress from January 1995 till January 2007. Bush would have never managed to cut taxes for the wealthy and use up the surpluses he took over had he and the Republicans not used reconciliation to block Democratic opposition. Anybody who has watched the debt crisis evolve and doesn't know that Reagan and the Bushes did it is as blind as a goddam bat.

Reagan got less than his proposed budget asked for seven of the eight years he was president. This is fact and isn't that hard to verify. It's just that Republicans are allergic to the truth. Just a little of it gives them hives and a breathing problem.

Now we have;

The Republicans had a majority in both houses of congress from January 1995 till January 2007. Bush would have never managed to cut taxes for the wealthy and use up the surpluses he took over had he and the Republicans not used reconciliation to block Democratic opposition. Anybody who has watched the debt crisis evolve and doesn't know that Reagan and the Bushes did it is as blind as a goddam bat.

Reagan got less than his proposed budget asked for seven of the eight years he was president. This is fact and isn't that hard to verify. It's just that Republicans are allergic to the truth. Just a little of it gives them hives and a breathing problem.

There you go again...still spinning...still not addressing reality.

Now we have;

I'm convinced that cammpbell is rdean's doppelganger. :eusa_shhh:

I'm convinced that cammpbell is rdean's doppelganger. :eusa_shhh:

Like I said....most Republicans don't have a clue. They thump their bibles and wait for Jesus and think he was a Republican which proves they have never read the new testament. Jesus said a rich man had as much chance of getting into heaven as a camel had to pass through the eye of a needle. He told the rich young ruler to sell what he had and give it to the poor. If that's not a Democrat I'll kiss your arse in Times Square and give you thirty minutes to gather a crowd. Jesus' favorite transportation was riding on a donkey. I sure never have heard of him riding an elephant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back