reaffirming "in God we trust"

Its really sad, kids and a-holes will jump a fence onto a front lawn just for kicks to attack that Hannity Jesus Display,,,LOL (comon,,,how do u spell it?) Ninitinnity? lol...
but it does happen alot, the stories go on the news,,,often the culprits will steal the expensive statues of the 4 or 5 wise men and the lambs/camels/racoons? {ok,,,im just being nutty}......

Its really sad, kids and a-holes will jump a fence onto a front lawn just for kicks to attack that Hannity Jesus Display,,,LOL (comon,,,how do u spell it?) Ninitinnity? lol...
but it does happen alot, the stories go on the news,,,often the culprits will steal the expensive statues of the 4 or 5 wise men and the lambs/camels/racoons? {ok,,,im just being nutty}......

nativity
kids and aholes have been doing shit like that since the beginning of time

politics have nothing to do with it.

I thought Libs hated God. who doesn't remember being in first grade, and way back then we had President Johnson/Kenney/Nixon. No one complained when we pledged allegeance to the flag "Under God". and here we are a generation later disputing God. God I Miss the 60's !!!!

me to!!:(

I was pretty fortunate to have grown up in New England in the 60's/70's. although the 70's were pretty miserable. at least back then we didn't have so many crisis's compared to today. thank god we had the Ed Sullivan show and the brady bunch to cheer us up!

Forum List

Back