reaffirming "in God we trust"

I wonder if O'Bozo would of complained if his followers wanted to print "In Allah We Trust" on the 2012 "Obama Three Dollar Bills".

It was so important to do this most important thing. Sarcasm off the charts here.

Its embarrassing that our elected officials wasted their time on this crapola. Do they not have more pressing items than this garbage?

I thought Libs hated God. who doesn't remember being in first grade, and way back then we had President Johnson/Kenney/Nixon. No one complained when we pledged allegeance to the flag "Under God". and here we are a generation later disputing God. God I Miss the 60's !!!!

Last edited:
I thought Libs hated God. who doesn't remember being in first grade, and way back then we had President Johnson/Kenney/Nixon. No one complained when we pledged allegeance to the flag "Under God". and here we are a generation later disputing God. God I Miss the 60's !!!!

Well you thought wrong. We're just pro-Constitution and really believe that government should not be establishing a religion.

Wait....did you say "alleged pleagence" to the flag?

and now we have a lot of hate over what Americans can do in their front lawns during Xmas. Too many families have had their Birth of Jesus displays attacked, or even stolen over the last few years. With far left Libs so angry, who will risk displaying the birth of jesus on their front lawn in a blue state? { I know it has a name, just can't think of it. something that ends with "Inity" ?}

and now we have a lot of hate over what Americans can do in their front lawns during Xmas. Too many families have had their Birth of Jesus displays attacked, or even stolen over the last few years. With far left Libs so angry, who will risk displaying the birth of jesus on their front lawn in a blue state? { I know it has a name, just can't think of it. something that ends with "Inity" ?}

it's called a hannity scene

Forum List

Back