Ready to Quit Smoking?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
images.jpeg

Join a supportive community for free to help you quit for good!

Join iCanQuit now

Ready to Quit Smoking?

Find out how to get started on your quit journey, with handy tips and practical advice on how to quit smoking.

Quitting Methods

We’ve got all the information you need on quit smoking strategies and products, to help you choose the quit smoking method that’s best for you.

Willpower

Willpower is like a secret weapon for your quit smoking journey! See how to develop your willpower muscle and use it to beat the urge to smoke.

How much could you save?

iCanQuit | Quit Smoking NSW | Learn How to Quit Smoking

I quit 5 years ago, had to.

I lost the ability to inhale

Quitting is easy. I sometimes do it two or three times a day.

View attachment 196234

Join a supportive community for free to help you quit for good!

Join iCanQuit now

Ready to Quit Smoking?

Find out how to get started on your quit journey, with handy tips and practical advice on how to quit smoking.

Quitting Methods

We’ve got all the information you need on quit smoking strategies and products, to help you choose the quit smoking method that’s best for you.

Willpower

Willpower is like a secret weapon for your quit smoking journey! See how to develop your willpower muscle and use it to beat the urge to smoke.

How much could you save?

iCanQuit | Quit Smoking NSW | Learn How to Quit Smoking

I miss smoking a cigarette, drinking a cold draft beer, and playing pool.

I run 5 to 6 miles a day and Never smoked....have friends that smoke...can't imagine why with all of the unhealthy side effects....I do know that nicotine is like elmers glue in your arteries sticking plaque together causing blockages and heart attacks...that would be enough to make me quit...plus they stink bad....

only the weak-minded ever started smoking in the first place. No benefit at all, nasty habit, fire hazard, litterbugs and horrendous health risks.

Forum List

Back