Ready to GO!

J

janeeng

Just thought I would let you all know "I will go back to #1 this week" hahahahaha- I know I will eat those words later on. Let the games begin!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
OK, that hurts me in the standings... but I was the only one to call the Chicago victory.

Good call on that game! I still think Kordell sucks though. :p

Steelers suck! And they lose again. Giants lose. Cowboys win and are 3-1! Jackass, we may have to buy the bitch some beer!

hahahahaha, and who was it that said Cowboys SUCK!!! Jackass!!!!??? yep, I think the beers are sounding good now! :)

Maybe a night out again! Jackass, how about some more of those nasty shots? I think that's what got me so messed up!hahahahah

Originally posted by janeeng
hahahahaha, and who was it that said Cowboys SUCK!!! Jackass!!!!??? yep, I think the beers are sounding good now! :)

I think Jackass actually defended the 'Boys and said they looked decent, it was me that said they sucked!

I hope Tommy Maddox dies

:D

F you!!! hahahahahaha! and Jackass did say the sucked in the beginning! hey BTW! how about them Steeler's?? hehehehehehe

Too bad your Brother didn't go in on that bet, I think we would be getting him the beers! :)

The Coyboys DO suck!!! Its only 4games into the season. Did you see their schedule for the next 7 weeks?? They will be LUCKY to come out of it 2-5!! I have no worries mate! Ginats always start slow!

Keep talking your CRAP!:) I will keep making my list of the beers you WILL buy me!

Forum List

Back