"Ready for something new"

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!

Many couples have documented the growth of their baby while still in mommy’s tummy, but some take it on as a 9 month project of love.

This couple began filming themselves in a side profile stance while mom’s tummy was still flat, and as daddy played the guitar, singing an original song he composed. The video depicts a time-lapse progression of the pregnancy which is simply charming and will undoubtedly make you smile.

Happy post of the day. :thup:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
I had a coworker who was a good Catholic girl, back in the day. Saved herself for marriage, etc. Got pregnant on her wedding night.

With triplets. Girls. Two identical, one fraternal. This article reminds me of her struggles as a first-time young mom on triple diaper duty.

Secret to telling identical triplets apart? Sharpie initials on the soles of their feet - TODAY.com

Relatives pitch in with hands-on help. The babies' grandmothers each typically spend at least one night a week with them, and Amanda’s grandmother comes over on Wednesdays.

“Our moms taking one night where we can get a good eight hours (of sleep), it’s a tremendous help in trying to recharge us so we can keep going,” Chad says.

Amanda’s mother, Darlene Harden, feels proud of Chad and Amanda, noting how well they have adjusted to their new life and how calm they are.

“They don’t seem to panic,” said Harden, 56. “There’s no visible stress or anything. They never snap at each other. They never seem to be at the point where they can’t handle it.”

She’s not surprised though, given that Amanda always wanted to be a mother. “Whenever she was little, she talked about, ‘When I’m a mom …’ ,” Harden recalled.

It was the hope of fulfilling that dream that led Chad to reverse his vasectomy and allow Amanda to experience pregnancy and motherhood.

“It’s the greatest gift I could have ever asked for,” Amanda says of her brood. “I don’t think I could possibly love them any more than I already do.”

This thread is gonna be dedicated to everybody that loves babbies.

**Especially you, [MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] Gotta go see the pictures.

1bf9cc25303c285707772f9fa5ef0354.jpg

Forum List

Back