Ready For New Stiff Spine In Foreign Policy???

I James Mad Dog Mattis do solemly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic, that i will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that i take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that i will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which i am about to enter.

so help me God!

I James Mad Dog Mattis do solemly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic, that i will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that i take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that i will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which i am about to enter.

so help me God!
Yes, Bush signed into law the presidential power to override posse commitatus, thus allowing the president to use our military against American civilians in America.

"I tend to size people up pretty quickly, and i know in my heart that President Trump will go down in history as the greatest president the United States has ever had." - James Mad Dog Mattis

C2zqD3xUkAAao1I.jpg

Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

The enemies of America: beware.

When he bowed to the Jap emperor I bet my WW2 Marine uncle was trying to claw his way out of his casket to get at him.

The word is "Japanese."

No, the word is "Jap" just like I said.....and they're still fighting WW2 by trying to bankrupt us with their shit cars.

Stop being ridiculous. You are irrational.

Last edited:
Tired of a President who bows to other potentates???

Check this out:
"Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense
....James N. Mattis to be secretary of defense, according to people familiar with the decision, nominating a former senior military officer who led operations across the Middle East to run the Pentagon less than four years after he hung up his uniform."
Trump has chosen retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense

A bit of insight into who this man is:
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in Armed Forces Journal (August 2006)

The enemies of America: beware.

Yep.......

Trump and Mad Dog just put ISIS on notice...it's fucking over, MOTHER FUCKERS, YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE

Mad Dog on ISIS:

“I think we have to deliberate a very hard blow against ISIS in the Middle East, so that there is no sense of invulnerability or invincibility there. There has got to be a military defeat of them there, but there must be a much broader approach.

“This requires an integrated strategy so you don't squeeze them in one place and they develop in another and we are really right back to square one. We've to have the integrated strategy on this, and it's got to be one that goes after the recruiting and their fund-raising as well as the delivering a military blow against them in the Middle East."

Candidate Trump: I have a secret plan to defeat ISIS and I know better than the Generals.

President Trump: My plan is to ask the Generals.

General James “Mad Dog” Mattis has been sworn in as the new Secretary of D̶e̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ Offense. ISIS is fixin’ to be WasWas. Merica.

basquebromance, post: 16433771
Turkey+Syria+Russia are about to free Al Bab, a key ISIS city. we're already winning!

So wonderful. This all has nothing to do with Trump. Al Bab has been in the advancing path of Turkish and FSA Forces for months.

In fact spineless Trump is fucking up the war against ISIS already in his first week.

U.S.-backed Iraqi fighters say Trump's refugee ban feels like 'betrayal'

By Hollie McKayPublished January 27, 2017

U.S.-backed Iraqi fighters say Trump's refugee ban feels like 'betrayal'

Plus pissing off every Muslim in the world with his Muslim ban.

No wonder his approval rating dropped 8 pts his first week.

President Donald Trump’s net approval rating dropped by eight points in his first week in the Oval Office, according to daily polls tracked by Gallup.

Gallup: Trump Net Approval Rating Drops 8 Points In First Week In Office

How low will Trump's approval go before he realizes his fake news perception of the war agsinst ISIS is a danger to the entire world

Hamza Kadhim, 34, noted that he and other Iraqi soldiers are part of the battle against jihadists, and also emphasised that the actions of extremists do not reflect Islam as a whole.

"On the day of his inauguration, Trump said he would fight Islamic terrorists. As Iraqi soldiers here to defend our country and fight terrorists, we tell him: Islam is not terrorism. Islam is a religion of love and brotherhood."

"We don't send terrorists to foreign countries... but we have had people coming to Iraq from foreign countries to kill, rape and rob. And we will keep fighting them until the last drop of our blood," he said, referring to IS militants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back