Ready for another war, kids?

:eusa_eh:

Um..do you even know what you are talking about?

Iraq attacked Iran..not the other way around.

And Iraq could have just as easily used chemical weapons against US forces as it did against Iran.

It didn't have them.

As it stood they were using outdated munitions to cobble together roadside bombs.

Most of the resistance in Iraq was made up of ex military that were disbanded as part of the brilliant invasion plan. They then looted weapons depots and that's when the party really got started.
Ummm, yes, Iraq did have chemical weapons.

We found over 500 shells after invasion.

They were not usable. Nor should I have to point out that they were remnants from the Iran war and not the WMD the Bush Administration claimed Iraq was producing.
That is not true, either. Kay may have claimed that, but Kay is no chemist.

Here is info on that: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/193216-1

Last edited:
Again, there is no validity to the assumption Syria's precursor chemicals came from Iraq.

There are two precursors to sarin, one of which is a controlled substance under the Chemical Weapons Convention. Methylphosphonyl difluoride.

The other is simple rubbing alcohol, which obviously is not banned.

These two chemicals may be mixed in flight or just prior to use to create sarin.

The shelf life of methylphosphonyl difluoride is five years, according to experts, and I have provided the link.

If Saddam Hussein had methylphosphonyl difluoride, which he likely did, it would be extremely unlikely it is being used by Syria ten years later.

Methylphosphonyl difluoride can be manufactured from substances which are commercially available. Those would not have to be smuggled out of Iraq and into Syria. They can be bought openly any time.

So again, very unlikely Syria got its chemical weapons components from Saddam.

If Syria does not have the technical ability to make methylphosphonyl difluoride, then I would look to Iran or Egypt as the source.

The fact that Dow Chemical sold pesticides that are supposed to be used to kill bugs, and Saddam used them to make WMD's proves that Reagan gave WMD's to Saddam.

Did I get that right?

No you did not. Raygun took Iraq off the nations who support terrorist in 1982. That allowed Iraq to purchase western technology. I don't think any US companies sold them the precursor chemicals used in the weapons, our allies did. Anyway it's all documented history now.

The IAEA and UN didn't block truck traffic between Iraq and Syria, thus Saddam probably sent his WMDs to a "muslim" country that also didn't like the US and Israel.

Sure Saddam was Sunni and Assad is a Shia, but they shared common enemies in the US and Israel and they shared friends in Russia, China and North Korea where they got weapons.

Common sense says Assad has Saddam's WMDs or else Saddam pulled the greatest prank on intel agencies worldwide only to his own demise.

Ummm, yes, Iraq did have chemical weapons.

We found over 500 shells after invasion.

They were not usable. Nor should I have to point out that they were remnants from the Iran war and not the WMD the Bush Administration claimed Iraq was producing.

Here is info on that: Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq - C-SPAN Video Library

Indeed, after nearly two years of investigation, the Iraq Survey Group concluded that:
■"Saddam Husayn ended the nuclear program in 1991 following the Gulf war. ISG found no evidence to suggest concerted efforts to restart the program."
■"While a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions have been discovered, ISG judges that Iraq unilaterally destroyed its undeclared chemical weapons stockpile in 1991. There are no credible indications that Baghdad resumed production of chemical munitions thereafter."
■"In practical terms, with the destruction of the Al Hakam facility, Iraq abandoned its ambition to obtain advanced BW [biological warfare] weapons quickly. ISG found no direct evidence that Iraq, after 1996, had plans for a new BW program or was conducting BW-specific work for military purposes."

FactCheck.org : No WMDs in Iraq

Here is info on that: Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq - C-SPAN Video Library

Indeed, after nearly two years of investigation, the Iraq Survey Group concluded that:
■"Saddam Husayn ended the nuclear program in 1991 following the Gulf war. ISG found no evidence to suggest concerted efforts to restart the program."
■"While a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions have been discovered, ISG judges that Iraq unilaterally destroyed its undeclared chemical weapons stockpile in 1991. There are no credible indications that Baghdad resumed production of chemical munitions thereafter."
■"In practical terms, with the destruction of the Al Hakam facility, Iraq abandoned its ambition to obtain advanced BW [biological warfare] weapons quickly. ISG found no direct evidence that Iraq, after 1996, had plans for a new BW program or was conducting BW-specific work for military purposes."

As I said, Kay et al are NOT chemists. However, what WAS found, was far from inert. Major (I think his rank was major at that time) Chu in the video, IS a chemist. And, who actually analyzed the chemical weapons found.

If I had a transcript of the testimony I would quote the several times Chu said so. Otherwise, watch the video of an actual chemist discussing the nature of the chemical weapons found.

Kay is no chemist. He may be a nice enough guy, but he is talking bullshit when it comes to the chemistry.

The weapons found after invasion were still very dangerous.

Last edited:

As I said, Kay et al are NOT chemists. However, what WAS found, was far from inert. Major (I think his rank was major at that time) Chu in the video, IS a chemist. And, who actually analyzed the chemical weapons found.

If I had a transcript of the testimony I would quote the several times Chu said so. Otherwise, watch the video of an actual chemist discussing the nature of the chemical weapons found.

Kay is no chemist. He may be a nice enough guy, but he is talking bullshit when it comes to the chemistry.

Never said they didn't exist or that they weren't dangerous. They were not the WMD the Bush Administration decided to go to war over.

The ISG was made up of more than one thousand American, British and Australian citizens, with the United States providing the bulk of the personnel and resources for the operation. These people included civilian and military intelligence and WMD experts,

Never said they didn't exist or that they weren't dangerous. They were not the WMD the Bush Administration decided to go to war over.

The ISG was made up of more than one thousand American, British and Australian citizens, with the United States providing the bulk of the personnel and resources for the operation. These people included civilian and military intelligence and WMD experts,
Still, there WERE WMDs found in Iraq after the invasion. With a LD50 toxicity of less than 1mg/kg, with over 500 155 mm shells of binary agent, that's an instant kill of hundreds of thousands of persons. Thousands others who do not die and were exposed, will likely wish they did die.

While certainly no longer a "stockpile", still nothing to dismiss.

Last edited:

Still, there WERE WMDs found in Iraq after the invasion. With a LD50 toxicity of less than 1mg/kg, with over 500 155 mm shells of binary agent, that's an instant kill of hundreds of thousands of persons. Thousands others who do not die and were exposed, will likely wish they did die.

Prolly left over from the pile given to them by America and Britain.

Let's get back to the main topic. There is going to be another war. It's inevitable unless the people start seriously changing their lives.

Let's get back to the main topic. There is going to be another war. It's inevitable unless the people start seriously changing their lives.

If you're referring to people in the middle east, that will never happen. If you're referring to people in america, that would take convincing the neo-cons that military action in the middle east is about as helpful as hammering a nail through your hand to cure a cold.

We can give them freedom. We can give them democracy. We can give them aid and security. They'll turn right around and vote in a radical muslim leader and keep killing each other. So why bother?

Satellite Photos Support Claims of Iraqi WMD in Syria​

by Ryan Mauro
6 Jun 2010
Ryan Mauro’s latest article at Pajamas Media.

Ha’aretz has revived the mystery surrounding the inability to find weapons of mass destruction stockpiles in Iraq, the most commonly cited justification for Operation Iraqi Freedom and one of the most embarrassing episodes for the United States. Satellite photos of a suspicious site in Syria are providing new support for the reporting of a Syrian journalist who briefly rocked the world with his reporting that Iraq’s WMD had been sent to three sites in Syria just before the invasion commenced.

The newspaper reveals that a 200 square-kilometer area in northwestern Syria has been photographed by satellites at the request of a Western intelligence agency at least 16 times, the most recent being taken in January. The site is near Masyaf, and it has at least five installations and hidden paths leading underneath the mountains. This supports the reporting of Nizar Nayouf, an award-winning Syrian journalist who said in 2004 that his sources confirmed that Saddam Hussein’s WMDs were in Syria.

One of the three specific sites he mentioned was an underground base underneath Al-Baida, which is one kilometer south of Masyaf. This is a perfect match. The suspicious features in the photos and the fact that a Western intelligence agency is so interested in the site support Nayouf’s reporting, showing that his sources in Syria did indeed have access to specific information about secret activity that is likely WMD-related. Richard Radcliffe, one of my co-writers at WorldThreats.com, noticed that Masyaf is located on a road that goes from Hamah, where there is an airfield sufficient to handle relatively large aircraft, into Lebanon and the western side of the Bekaa Valley, another location said to house Iraqi weapons.

Read more:
PJ Media » Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

Satellite Photos Support Claims of Iraqi WMD in Syria | NewsReal Blog

by Ryan Mauro
6 Jun 2010

Ha’aretz has revived the mystery surrounding the inability to find weapons of mass destruction stockpiles in Iraq, the most commonly cited justification for Operation Iraqi Freedom and one of the most embarrassing episodes for the United States. Satellite photos of a suspicious site in Syria are providing new support for the reporting of a Syrian journalist who briefly rocked the world with his reporting that Iraq’s WMD had been sent to three sites in Syria just before the invasion commenced.

The newspaper reveals that a 200 square-kilometer area in northwestern Syria has been photographed by satellites at the request of a Western intelligence agency at least 16 times, the most recent being taken in January. The site is near Masyaf, and it has at least five installations and hidden paths leading underneath the mountains. This supports the reporting of Nizar Nayouf, an award-winning Syrian journalist who said in 2004 that his sources confirmed that Saddam Hussein’s WMDs were in Syria.

One of the three specific sites he mentioned was an underground base underneath Al-Baida, which is one kilometer south of Masyaf. This is a perfect match. The suspicious features in the photos and the fact that a Western intelligence agency is so interested in the site support Nayouf’s reporting, showing that his sources in Syria did indeed have access to specific information about secret activity that is likely WMD-related. Richard Radcliffe, one of my co-writers at WorldThreats.com, noticed that Masyaf is located on a road that goes from Hamah, where there is an airfield sufficient to handle relatively large aircraft, into Lebanon and the western side of the Bekaa Valley, another location said to house Iraqi weapons.

Read more:

Photos or not... Your Source will be Dismissed... Because being Honest isn't something those with BDS are Capable of. :thup:

:)

peace...

by Ryan Mauro
6 Jun 2010

Read more:

A blog. I'm convinced now.

by Ryan Mauro
6 Jun 2010

Read more:

Elvis... Why did you have to be my Example?...

peace...

by Ryan Mauro
6 Jun 2010

Read more:

peace...
I've looked at that photo and it doesn't really confirm what they claim it does.

My opinion is that there are plenty of these nasty shells and materials in Syria, plenty from Saddam. But, that is just my opinion on that.

We'll see what gets further released from the government, especially in consideration with Clinton's and Obama's war talk.

by Ryan Mauro
6 Jun 2010

Read more:

peace...
Bushbots and obamabots....

Jesus fuck. I can't decide who's worse.

Bushbots and obamabots....

Jesus fuck. I can't decide who's worse.
2 branches of the same tree. These people are programmed to have the illusion of choice, when both are at odds with their own best interest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back