Reading

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Is an inherently unnatural act. It is no surprise that so many people have conditions like dyslexia and the like when one considers the neurological gymnastics the brain has to perform in order to decipher and/or produce markings that relate, in varying ways and to varying degrees, to the sounds and concepts that make up a language. If you're reading this - well done!

I was reading at a college level when I was in the third grade. I attribute it to my autism. I was able to decipher words based on patterns.

Your post still blows.

I was reading at a college level when I was in the third grade.....

Yes, of course you were. What's amazing is that you found time to do any reading in the third grade while at the same time working as an international super-spy and having sex with 500 women per day on your mega-yacht and training for all those MMA titles you collected.

I was reading at a college level when I was in the third grade. I attribute it to my autism. I was able to decipher words based on patterns.

Your post still blows.
blaming autism for the fact that colleges are dumbed down to third grade levels... is there anything that autism can't do?

Your post still blows.
blaming autism for the fact that colleges are dumbed down to third grade levels... is there anything that autism can't do?

He's just talking out his ass anyway.

Your post still blows.

Yes. It can't make your "new-age intellectual" posts any less nauseating.

Your post still blows.

Tell us how your life as a fake Asian increased your ki, Goku.

Your post still blows.

Tell us how your life as a fake Asian ......

Not a fake or any other kind of Asian, chump. American of Irish descent all the way.

Your post still blows.

Not a fake or any other kind of Asian, chump. American of Irish descent all the way.

We know this. You only played one online. That's why you're a weeaboo.

A lot of things humans do could be labeled unnatural. Or you could just accept evolution.

The problem is we haven't evolved to read. We're just smart enough to do it anyway.

Cave paintings have been around for over 40000 years. Smoke signals not as long. Hiroglyphics not as long. They are all humans interpreting patterns, which is exactly what reading is.

Your post still blows.

We know this. You only played one online...

No playing anything, liar.

I was reading at a college level when I was in the third grade.....

Yes, of course you were. What's amazing is that you found time to do any reading in the third grade while at the same time working as an international super-spy and having sex with 500 women per day on your mega-yacht and training for all those MMA titles you collected.

Those were not women...

Is an inherently unnatural act. It is no surprise that so many people have conditions like dyslexia and the like when one considers the neurological gymnastics the brain has to perform in order to decipher and/or produce markings that relate, in varying ways and to varying degrees, to the sounds and concepts that make up a language. If you're reading this - well done!

Seems to me that comprehension of what is read is just as unnatural an act to some as reading...

Your post still blows.

You were reading at a college level in the third grade...but you still frequently use dependent clauses? :2up:

Forum List

Back